Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Guides] The Dark Side (Discretion Advised)
Nice guide! Definitely joining you in the dark side! Currenlty rotating my dark cards and using

Artemis + gsod, baph, alma, odin + Artemis

PR Endor + gsod, baph, alma, odin + Loki

Definitly not going to miss any of the dark SM battles anymore to make my dark decks stronger

[Image: 9XNjD4.gif]
Member of [EN]ForumUnited Div 3
@Metacreeper - thanks, not yet fully completed haha, taking a break after my holiday and i'll get the 2nd part of the guide done

@dandman - Nice, your Endor team will be able to clear most of the SM bosses available, ally daji will be better if you can make more combos. Get a gemini and you will be a step nearer to one of the most powerful team available, either way you're already standing by the dark side hehe

[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Here I am, finally - sorry for the delay! Big Grin

Scrolled through it just now, looks awesome in structure and has a lot of stuff in it - going to read the crap out of it now!

Thanks so much for your effort, as you know I am really trying to build a dark mono myself! Smile)

So I have
Daji
Loki
Idabell
Lubu
Baphomet
Dark golem
And Valerie

Is there a dark team in this that I'm not seeing?
I doubt it but just gotta check.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
(12-22-2013, 05:30 PM)yakub268 Wrote: So I have
Daji
Loki
Idabell
Lubu
Baphomet
Dark golem
And Valerie

u need gsod because u dont have a light to heart converter
daji + gsod, bapho will be staple
now for the other 2, if use lubu and isabelle together, ur deck will have low hp
dark golem and valkerie dont have much use
maybe u can run loki in your deck 1st, but its not going to be usefull in future since u ally a loki
i suggest u to get gsod 1st, and maybe a pkod and run
daji+gsod,bapho,lubu,pkod+ loki , its like instant 50% hp cut to any boss.
2 low cd converter and overall good stats
isabelle could be usefull sometimes, when u need her active skill
these are my 2 cents
good luck!
Regular ally: PR Daji, LV99 MAX, SLV15 MAX
Currently looking for triple max or max cd pr frejya ally
add me 4080 3366
Main dark mono deck
[Image: 161j76s.png]
im currently using my dark mono norse in my signature. still waiting for the day i draw some heart to dark converters. i rarely have any problems with this deck. another dark card i could consider putting inside would be the dark paladuck. any suggestions?
[Image: 0fb15903.jpg]
[Image: 60af18b5.jpg]
Daji
Loki
Idabell
Lubu
Baphomet
Dark golem
And Valerie

Bapho turn heart to dark, Dark golen turn yellow to dark so basically that is a set of runes convertor there but of cause GSD/Gemini is prefered since at times of need you can convert yellow to heart for healing.

There is a unqiue setup of using 2 Loki + 2 Odin but demand a hell high team cost so you may consider if you want it

Daji + Loki,Odin,Odin,Lu Bu + Loki

High HP high att 2 set of runes convert or damage boost if needed but only if you got high level for the team cost.

Daji + Loki,LuBu,Bapho,Dark golem + Loki/Bapho/Endor

Max Loki won't totally be a waste, just need to find more Endor(PR) as ally so once you get Odin you still can use Loki + Odin combo as well as Endor(PR) ally and Daji leader skills, part of the best team i suggested in my 1st post. The bapho and dark golem need to get better runes convertor thou so i suggest you try this team 1st and see if you like the flow and if the dark lord will look for you and bless you with better dark cards Smile
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

My GuildCLICK HERE
Soooo,

loki
bapho
gsod
endor

lubu
dark pala

+ daji

would beat SM battles? (Master)
Loki + GSD,Bapho,Endor(PR),LuBu + Daji

will be able to clear most GM battles, SM wise you may need to spend some diamonds if it's Odin SM battle strength wise. Coming santa if all max i think this team can clear santa elite battle as for master level santa i don't think it is possible unless you got good runesmovement.

My GuildCLICK HERE
(12-22-2013, 11:12 PM)ralfhero Wrote:
Daji
Loki
Idabell
Lubu
Baphomet
Dark golem
And Valerie

Bapho turn heart to dark, Dark golen turn yellow to dark so basically that is a set of runes convertor there but of cause GSD/Gemini is prefered since at times of need you can convert yellow to heart for healing.

There is a unqiue setup of using 2 Loki + 2 Odin but demand a hell high team cost so you may consider if you want it

Daji + Loki,Odin,Odin,Lu Bu + Loki

High HP high att 2 set of runes convert or damage boost if needed but only if you got high level for the team cost.

Daji + Loki,LuBu,Bapho,Dark golem + Loki/Bapho/Endor

Max Loki won't totally be a waste, just need to find more Endor(PR) as ally so once you get Odin you still can use Loki + Odin combo as well as Endor(PR) ally and Daji leader skills, part of the best team i suggested in my 1st post. The bapho and dark golem need to get better runes convertor thou so i suggest you try this team 1st and see if you like the flow and if the dark lord will look for you and bless you with better dark cards Smile

Thanks Ralfhero
I shall grind for PKoD and GSoD. and hopefully be blessed by the dark ones.
maybe you can sprinkle some darkness dust on me. lol hah