Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Guides] The Dark Side (Discretion Advised)
(12-15-2013, 11:15 PM)ralfhero Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 03:04 AM)jagin Wrote: how about your opinion on skill levels , which should be max. besides converters, e.g. how important is lokis skill lvl

you mentioned felix is important with fox, but wouldnt you agree pr endor is more useful with dual 200% dark ally

Indeed my fellow user of dark, PR endor is a good choice but do not look down on Loki's turing of dark runes to enchanted. If i remember correctly each enchanted dark runes will increase the damage by 5% not a lot but they add up. PR Endor + Daji need 2 turn to deal powerful burst where Loki+Daji can burst at the 1st turn allowing boss like ML to die before he show you his other colors Big Grin

For me after i used my 4 harpy on my scorp to max it, i keep the rest of my harpies for future use, i'll advise if you really want to max the rest to max Odin and Loki next, Odin and Loki's lowest CD is 10 so they'll make a good convertor together but harpy is very precious and i don't really need another set of convertors. I usually only use Loki and Odin's skill at the boss so it doesn't really matter their CDs.

(12-15-2013, 04:25 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Awesome guide Ralfhero Big Grin i should remove mine (joke) XD

Take some load off your shoulders haha, at least i can do this much to help other fellow user of dark Smile

Actually I find Odin + Loki very useful at max cd especially on the harder stages like zodiac ex and the new 7th seal where a lot of bursts are needed and it's not always possible to stall for that long. I used 1 harpy to max Loki and 6 to max my Odin and it was very worth it.

If I had a Scorpio I would say that's more important if your using it to replace baph but Loki and Odin is very important to have the CD as low as possible.

VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

Indeed, Loki + Odin at max level is useful that's why i advise it if wanted. Do take note in the future the best team will most likely make up of Odin + Sirius so may need harpy to max Sirius skill level again, harpies are so precious that's why i keep it 1st until i really cannot take it then i'll use it Smile

[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Ralfhero, maybe you should do the Light Side aswell? Undecided
I would try but you are awesome at your work, guide is pretty clear.

Light God Fiend Dream came true!
[Image: e49d4e40.jpg]
Finally the Goddess is here
[Image: 005198c9.jpg]
Always LF more Minamotos, Gemini, Apollo, Poseidon and Athena
Thanks for the motivation sandy~~~ hehe sandy~~~

My guide is still a few steps from completion and i intend to add some more info into it.

I am interested in making light guide too if nobody wanna do one but that will be after i come back from my long waited holiday on the 17 lol, quite brain consuming thou but for the fellow TOS reading i shall try haha.
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

My GuildCLICK HERE
Oh btw before i forget, try to include this setup too, it is the strongest Dark defence deck

Daji (leader)
Gemini
Scorpio
Isabelle
Saruman
+
Odin (ally)

This is currently one of the top 3 Defensive decks

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
HP will be very low but indeed this is a superb defense team, think i totally forgotten about saruman lol, k will add it

My GuildCLICK HERE
Currently i am trying to build up a mono dark deck and the only thing i am sure is using Artemis 6* as leader and ally, and using GSoD and Baphomet as converters. But i am not sure what other dark cards to use.

I have the following dark cards:
Scorpio 5*, Dark Paladin 5*, Loki 5*, Dark Golem 5*, Artemis 6*, Endor 5*, Cancer 5*, GSoD 5*, and Baphomet 5*

Any advice is much appreciated .... thanks ....
(12-17-2013, 07:06 PM)Leslie Goh Wrote: Currently i am trying to build up a mono dark deck and the only thing i am sure is using Artemis 6* as leader and ally, and using GSoD and Baphomet as converters. But i am not sure what other dark cards to use.

Scorpio 5*, Dark Paladin 5*, Loki 5*, Dark Golem 5*, Artemis 6*, Endor 5*, Cancer 5*, GSoD 5*, and Baphomet 5*

Dont even so sure about artemis if u have not try loki + fox yet. And actually your card is very good and 2 deck to go in my opinion.

Artemis + scorpio, baph, gsod, endor + artemis

Loki + scorpio, baph, gsod, endor + fox
Thanks for the advice Smile

Actually i was thinking of using either Dark Paladin and Endor ... i was leaning towards Dark Paladin but ur recommended team uses Endor ...Endor has better stats or because of her active skill?
(12-17-2013, 09:38 PM)Leslie Goh Wrote: Thanks for the advice Smile

Actually i was thinking of using either Dark Paladin and Endor ... i was leaning towards Dark Paladin but ur recommended team uses Endor ...Endor has better stats or because of her active skill?

It doesn't really matter, one thing about PKOD is his skill require enemy 20% hp to kill it, dark mono can easily deal 20% in a turn so making PKOD's skill really wasted... no doubt certain boss are really hard to kill and that 20% may be hard to reach but that's only 1 or 2 in the many so it's better to use Endor then PKOD, unlike Lu Bu skill can be use any time.

So unless you got an enchantress team and you want to use PKOD as leader for them too, i will suggest using Endor (PR). If you want to compare their stat just click the pic of them in my guide and compare yourself haha

(12-17-2013, 07:06 PM)Leslie Goh Wrote: Currently i am trying to build up a mono dark deck and the only thing i am sure is using Artemis 6* as leader and ally, and using GSoD and Baphomet as converters. But i am not sure what other dark cards to use.

You're right on the spot with Artemis, just add whatever you feel like for the other 2 empty slot, as long you got a set of convertor with Artemis it's good enough.

Wayne's suggestion on Norse team you can try too, i have 2 team Greeks and Norse going at the same time and they use almost the same cards too if you can see from my siggy.

Loki + Artemis,Scorp,GSD,Bapho + Daji

this is a good team until you max them all, you can put Endor in if there is Power release, of cause it can be improved but this team is almost the same as having Greek and Norse whenever you feel like changing without too many change of cards

My GuildCLICK HERE