Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
[Guides] The Dark Side (Discretion Advised)
(12-14-2013, 07:30 PM)Wayne Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 06:55 PM)ralfhero Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 06:29 PM)mini_cow Wrote: Haha. I am unfortunately missing the following cards:

If you want 1 turn burst, Mono dark will win your Mono red plus there is no color that mono dark fear, using your mono red aganist water will be terrible. If you learn the scramble and unscramble of Endor and Daji the damage will fly.
If recovery wise then poppy will win.

Odin when active at 10% will increase attack by 250% Endor (PR) active will also increase attack (don't remember how much) so medea's 150% cannot be compared.

In the future when you get higher level you can even equip sirius + Odin together lol so there is still improvement of getting stronger Smile so ya dark mono is stronger and can be much stronger

This is good dark guide really, thank for ur time and effort to make this. Want to add one thing, i think people always look down at power release starter cards, in this case i mean endor. Now she become one of my favorite card, i would use her instead of felix. With u mentioned about scramble and unscramble of endor and daji, she even give more damage, lower cd and also hot girl Big Grin

not to mention her HP > felixSmile

Very good guide. Thanks.

Right now I'm using Loki, GSoD, Scorpio, Odin, pr endor/Felix, Daji (ally) as my main deck. Still searching for Gemini, hope there will be Gemini promotion again in the future.

For pr endor and Felix issue, from my experience, I think the average burst is quite similar. Pr endor after Daji have higher max damage for me but Felix+Daji give me more stable damage. Both ways can one shot almost every boss in the game. Generally, I use Felix as a main deck and switch to pr endor when I feel like to beat my damage record. Just IMO, may be wrong because my rune spinning skill is still very noob.

Great guide, i happen to have most of the dark cards so I totally agree on how versatile dark cards are.

Sometimes when I need high recovery every turn I now add a queen of elves to my norse deck to pass through those reverse tumbler stages (like the new dark 7-2 ) where you can only damage X % per turn. Very irritating.

Otherwise Odin as leader makes a very good defensive deck too. So its very worth it to max him and other dark cards first.

Now with my dark cars all maxed out, I'm going to try to max out my diablo deck.

Not sure if I should try to focus on poppy / carrie decks as not sure if they can be as strong as norse dark?

how about your opinion on skill levels , which should be max. besides converters, e.g. how important is lokis skill lvl

you mentioned felix is important with fox, but wouldnt you agree pr endor is more useful with dual 200% dark ally
[Image: acda4b57.jpg]
Main Deck: always looking for DS Water allies
[Image: 3e969adb.jpg]
if you think my post was helpful i dont mind if you press +
Awesome guide Ralfhero Big Grin i should remove mine (joke) XD

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
Great guide!
Too bad Loki and Artemis continue to evade me T_T
Sent via Derppad VXII over a rainbow

[Image: esiObC2.gif]
Sliming all penguins into the slime side.

SLIME SQUAD!
Oh, and I'm faboo

(12-15-2013, 03:04 AM)jagin Wrote: how about your opinion on skill levels , which should be max. besides converters, e.g. how important is lokis skill lvl

you mentioned felix is important with fox, but wouldnt you agree pr endor is more useful with dual 200% dark ally

Indeed my fellow user of dark, PR endor is a good choice but do not look down on Loki's turing of dark runes to enchanted. If i remember correctly each enchanted dark runes will increase the damage by 5% not a lot but they add up. PR Endor + Daji need 2 turn to deal powerful burst where Loki+Daji can burst at the 1st turn allowing boss like ML to die before he show you his other colors Big Grin

For me after i used my 4 harpy on my scorp to max it, i keep the rest of my harpies for future use, i'll advise if you really want to max the rest to max Odin and Loki next, Odin and Loki's lowest CD is 10 so they'll make a good convertor together but harpy is very precious and i don't really need another set of convertors. I usually only use Loki and Odin's skill at the boss so it doesn't really matter their CDs.

(12-15-2013, 04:25 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Awesome guide Ralfhero Big Grin i should remove mine (joke) XD

Take some load off your shoulders haha, at least i can do this much to help other fellow user of dark Smile
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Great guide! But im still missing Felix and Odin. When is the next time Odin gonna be available again? Is it possible to grind odin thru The third seal?
[Image: b51f910a.jpg]
great guide!
(12-15-2013, 11:52 PM)sendoh Wrote: Great guide! But im still missing Felix and Odin. When is the next time Odin gonna be available again? Is it possible to grind odin thru The third seal?

Odin so far is only farmable from SM battle that just recently appeared. Many predict the next one will appear in a few months time so until then you have to create a dark team without him.

Same with felix...
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE