Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Guide to skill leveling
using cards in battle will level up its active skill, its easy to level up active skill to 7 but after that it will take a long time

i dont think it matters if you use their skill or not, just being in the battle can give it experience.

it will be nice if they make a experience bar for active skill

[Image: f6777928.jpg]
If you feed a card of the same skill and high skill level, does it have a chance to increase the main card's skill by more than 1?

Example:

skill Lvl 7 feed to skill lvl 7; any chance to skill up to skill lvl 9+?

(07-04-2013, 08:20 AM)Taeh Wrote: If you feed a card of the same skill and high skill level, does it have a chance to increase the main card's skill by more than 1?

Example:

skill Lvl 7 feed to skill lvl 7; any chance to skill up to skill lvl 9+?

No, that only happens when you feed more than 1 card. The skill level of the card you feed doesn't matter.

[Image: rGsLBlB.png]
Skill level actually does matter. When I got my long-awaited Baphomet, I fed him my skill level 9 gnome and his skill bumped up to level 9 too Big Grin
[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
Loner, your Baphomet skill went from lvl 1 to lvl 9?
Yeah Big Grin That time I was quite surprised xD
[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
I had a 3* verdandi skill lvl 6, and pulled a 4* verdandi in diamond draw. So I fed the 3* to the 4* and skill lvl went from 1 to 7.
Lvl MAX 99 Court of Pisces CD 2

ID 12,969,319
Anyone knows if the skill level will no longer level up in battles if the card level is maxed?
ID: 20,119,544
List of my cards available for Ally.
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-My-Ally-Dark-x200-and-more
(07-19-2013, 10:28 PM)吴玮齐 Wrote: Anyone knows if the skill level will no longer level up in battles if the card level is maxed?

It'll still level. My light pala has been maxed for awhile.. skill went up to 10 recently. Big Grin
how is it possible to speed up the leveling of the active skill just by doing battles?
is there a special ammount of battles my monster must to be in/to fight in or does it depends on how many times i use monster's skill in battle? do we know anything about normal active leveling? not the one where you use other cards to level up.