Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Guide to skill leveling
I've been feeding the water evo material (dragon egg) which also has skill shield to my earth schema and not much luck.

Does sacrificed monster's lv affect chance?

Does feeding more than one monster affect chance?

Where do you get evolved slimes to drop?

Evolve slimes only drop from 6th seal and Grandmaster stage I think Big Grin

[Image: 890294b0.jpg]
Are there any other Shortcuts to leveling skill level? i have only ontained 2 harpies after more than 2 months. the highest active skill level i have is level 9 from tyr god of justice and that from more than 100 battles.

[Image: f6777928.jpg]
Hello,

Speaking about Harpy, if I understood well, it levels up the feeded creature's active skill with a 100% rate.

However, is this still capped at the maximum 10 level ? Or does Harpy allows creature to have a "level 11" active skill ?

Thanks in advance for your answer Smile
[Image: 42d8f9ad.jpg]
It depends on that seal card, if you already max out its skill level, it will show you on its profile. I dont think harpy allows you to go higher than its max. Some seal cards have max cd at 10 while some at 15.
[Image: f6777928.jpg]
Oh nice, thank you for the info !
[Image: 42d8f9ad.jpg]
(06-07-2013, 01:58 AM)Koala Wrote: I've been feeding the water evo material (dragon egg) which also has skill shield to my earth schema and not much luck.
Does sacrificed monster's lv affect chance?
No. Use blue eggs any evolution.

(06-07-2013, 01:58 AM)Koala Wrote: Does feeding more than one monster affect chance?
I think, skill level can up by 2-3-4-5 levels at once, if you will use 5 units at once.

(06-07-2013, 01:58 AM)Koala Wrote: Where do you get evolved slimes to drop?
Evolve Slimes by himself.
ToS id: 75.111.71
Thanks for nice info!!

I'm not trying it yet, but does the base monster level has to be max or it can be at any base level ?
Any. .......
ToS id: 75.111.71
Thanks for posting this. I was confused by harpy because it said "for level up" but gave little or no experience

Can skills reach max just by using the card in battle?

Does using the cards skill in battle (CD) cause it to level up?