Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guide to Michael Lunafer (Updated with Yan and Xi Permutations)
(03-10-2015, 01:56 AM)Marinelaldas Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 01:17 AM)Jinxy Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 11:56 AM)deathexe Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 09:55 AM)Jinxy Wrote: The Giving some thought to Kejourou, Michael, Luna, Katana & Kejoujou ally. I haven't seen covered anywhere here in this guide, perhaps I missed. Looks good in theory ? Everybody comes ready by the turn of 10 and once warmed up, damage is staggering. Sustainable with 3 quick turn converters and a good looking control card as well. I'm a big fan of CC and don't think they get their due. Luna's burst in this team with a converter can kill anything. Given that's the case in most any ML team, more so with this one. 
I ? this setup as I'm running 3 converters in a mono with booster & CC. The every round damage goes through the roof when x4 fiends x12.5 roll into both Michael/Luna. 
Any feedback appreciated!
Thanks, Jinxy

Wouldn't the leader skill be negated since Kejourou's leader's skill only affects fiends and when you activate ML, a god, he won't benefit? 
The kick with ML teams is that he eats & shares damage, thus Luna is indispensable. He eats 100% of fiends and so I say ramping up the fiend damage is most beneficial. Yes you are missing out on direct multiplier for M&L but the take & share is after multipliers calculated. 
I did ballpark math & I've got M coming in @ 100,000 on 1 3 rock flip. No combos, no boost- just 3 rocks. Consider you're running 3 quick converters in here as well. 
Thanks, Jinxy
that is not how it work,  the multiplier take effect after the absorption,  so it will be 0 multiplier.  I also did a test on the way to deity for fun [Image: 67e63507a0faf1ecb0cf321d8c830f36.jpg]
Well so much for that bright idea. Thank you for trying it out

Drew a basic Minamoto today, so I can build my Lucifer deck after completing my water deck

Dio + ML + Luna + Yan Xi + Minamoto + Ally

I should have enough team cost to PR my Yan when my water deck is complete. Can't wait to have this deck ready

Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
For me, I assembled my ML deck to be:

Dionysus, Luna, ML, Kejourou and Death artist Jack.

Some of my friends recommended that i use Daji as ally or switch out Jack. Still testing out this deck of mine

[Image: d3cc5d30.jpg]
This guide was created the first time ML was released and there were not many light fiends to speak of.  Will update it again soon when I have time.

For now I want to mention this team I have been using to clear almost everything:

Dio +ML/Luna/Yoshi/Imatsugari + Wukong

The burst damage on this team is so high, its hard to tell this is a defensive grind team and the regular damage is only slightly weaker than a classic 6.25x Norse mono

I use Yoshi for the light charge skill mainly because with Dio I don't need an attack converter most of the time (or I can use compulsion for that)

My first time attempting any stage I bring this team if I don't feel like reading the DSI first because it covers all the bases

Damage reduction: check
High recovery and heart conversion: check
Crowd control: check
Defense break: check
Significant burst ability: check
Change enemy attribute: check

Did I miss anything? lol I think this is the perfect team with no weakness except enemies that ignore damage reduction
Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
Random question, but which card is "yoshi" referring to?
(03-28-2015, 11:12 AM)loki8481 Wrote: Random question, but which card is "yoshi" referring to?

Minamoto
Edit to my last post: Always read the DSI or wiki first lol. I failed the Horner stage with this team because of the Verdandis (ver-dan-die? lol) that needed to be hit 6 times every turn. There is no team without a weakness
Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
To which card is "Imatsugari" referring to?
Cannot find it on Wiki. >_>
(11-09-2015, 07:45 PM)Yenthu Wrote: To which card is "Imatsugari" referring to?
Cannot find it on Wiki. >_>

Minamoto's fusion partner

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Imanotsurugi_%26_Usumidori
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
I prefer using Dionysus as the leader + ML + Luna and daji as the ally

I think Dion is better than mina... in my opinion though