Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guide to Michael Lunafer (Updated with Yan and Xi Permutations)
I vote for a title name change into Michael LuNARFer!
Brilliant guide, it's great to see the long winding discussion formed into feasible and applicable results!

(08-13-2014, 02:01 AM)jaredkoh Wrote: Oh wow my heart Greek got mentioned. Haha thanks Narf!
As both qoh doesn't give any multiplier, I figured I needed some heavy hitters in the lineup and ML came to mind.
I don't even...

Well. You know Michael Lucifer is pretty f***ing strong when you can actually put it inside any decks.
I mean. An overheal deck, led by two Fire Humans.
What? How?
Dang this card reel stronk.

EDIT: Although, bro, that's one hell of a composition. I might try another variant (most of the forum members could already guess what this means) of it to see if it's possible to actually do a strong dual Heart Greek as long as there's a massive gun between the two ladies. Good find!

UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
Updated!

Improved formatting

More pics

More video links

Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
This make me wish I had Thor and a 126 team cost =(

will leave this here for a while more before transferring it to the best guides section
Guys, a question: Is it better use minamoto as leader, or ML? I don't have Thor.

With Mina lead, I get 150% atk and 50% hearts, can I say that's 200%?
With ML lead, I have double attacking runes so it's almost like 200% too. My only qualm about ml lead is that minamoto' skill is useless here.

Would appreciate some input on this..
(08-14-2014, 05:10 PM)jaredkoh Wrote: Guys, a question: Is it better use minamoto as leader, or ML? I don't have Thor.

With ML lead, I have double attacking runes so it's almost like 200% too. My only qualm about ml lead is that minamoto' skill is useless here.

Assuming that you will use PR Daji as ally, i believe that ML leader will be much more beneficial.

Dissolving light runes will contribute to daji and minamoto still can be use as a situational converter.

Dissolving heart to attack can be a nuisance if you are trying to stall cd
[Image: 7b98b781.jpg]
Id : 42,640,740

(08-14-2014, 05:10 PM)jaredkoh Wrote: Guys, a question: Is it better use minamoto as leader, or ML? I don't have Thor.

should be slightly more complex than that.

Anyone feel free to step in and correct me

say your attack is 1000 with 1 combo

3 light runes = 1000 x 1.5 = 1500

3 heart runes = 1000 x 0.5 x 1.5 = 750

total = 2250/1000 = 225% effective over dissolving 6 light runes.
hmmm... mini_cow's calculation looks valid. So we can equate Mina to 225% and ML to 200%, and assume you would use Daji ally with either. Since with Mina leader you lose most of Daji's attack, that makes up for the 25% difference (roughly). Can we conclude that they are about the same power as leaders? The benefit to using Minamoto as leader would be that he is slightly more useful as a converter. The downside is that its harder to stall for CD.

Perhaps I should add a note on this to the original post
Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
Great job with the guide, Narfmaster, kudos.

ML is a great card, and gradually is becoming my main deck. I think it has a great future ahead.
Whether you want to use as a defensive deck burster:

[Image: 4azain7.jpg]

As a pure burster (Ouch!):

[Image: Y8nODZI.jpg]

Or -most importantly- redoing all EX… a really versatile deck that can handle any EX or SM:

[Image: 9cVBtLG.jpg]
[Image: M4m6AO3.jpg]
[Image: o6iwHbu.jpg]

Diablo 10 turns:
[Image: ETdKwgx.jpg]

I hope it will inspire
Leonkazan
Thanks for the reply Marinelaldas and mini_cow!
That makes sense-
Either (A) use minamoto lead for pure mono light (ally Thor or valac)
Or (B) ML lead with Fox ally.
But I think team B does more damage at 3 combos and above (according to the spreadsheet) , so I should always do team B!