Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guide to Michael Lunafer (Updated with Yan and Xi Permutations)
Thor ml luna odin mina thor? XP

[Image: 48170-ilyke.net-large-post-35152-gopro-p...r-cPEq.gif] 
 U see me rollin'
Well done Narf Smile Michael Lunafer is cheesy indeed.

I have nothing to pick other than 1 very minor issue, The thread space was expanded horizontally due to your humongous Michael-side-by-side-Luna picture. Don't know whether you did that on purpose or just didn't bother about it haha. I myself would've shifted the Luna picture down to keep the thread space consistent.

Good job regardless Big Grin

My Guides are linked below Smile

Randeng's Guide

First Seal Draw

[Image: 814ae2f6.jpg]
^ Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out.

Still have work to do on the rainbow section
Will add more video links

Narfmaster 15481009 ENFU Div4
Level 295, 825 days and counting

Favourite Teams:
[Image: Cyborg%20Duo_zpszg4jfws6.jpg]
Allies:
 [Image: Allies_zpsrm8xpezw.png]
(08-12-2014, 03:55 PM)narfmaster Wrote: They have a hidden passive when used together. If Luna is 6* and Michael is at least lv 50. then Luna's attack will increase to match that of Michael. So when Michael is activated, Luna will be attacking alongside him with the same leeched attack.

not quite. my max lvl ML and 6* luna do not have the same attack values even after ML's active is on. she's only level 10, so I suspect she needs to be lvl 50+ to receive the bonus.
Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.
^ The skill that copies Michael's attack to Luna will be applied after you dissolve runes. They will not register as having the same attack if you tap Luna. I can assure you that this works if Luna is 6* lv 1

Favourite Teams:
Allies:
even with CD maxed, how often do you realistically get to use ML's second "union" skill with the immortal fiends anyways. Its at least 20 turns!
The Michael/Luna pairing seems a bit broken to me. The damage output of these guys in a dual apollo deck is obscene. I'm regularly having michael and luna hit for over a million each with no actives. That is with only one fiend in the deck, an unevolved, unlevelled minamoto because I don't have the team cost to fit my levelled one in yet. I shudder to think what the damage is in dual astaroth. My team isn't anywhere near fully levelled and I came a whisker away from completing transmigration with it.

Cleared Diablo with Wukong ML team, 0 diamonds. Thanks for Huat and Narf for the inspiration!
Hardest stage was Magness. Need to whittle down her HP, save light runes, and finally burst her down with Light Charge Ex.

Team used: PR Wukong, ML, Luna, Minamoto, PR Verdani, PR Idun
(08-13-2014, 02:04 AM)PokeySlime Wrote: Thor ml luna odin mina thor? XP

Narfmaster, what about this comment? I think what PokeySlime wants to point at is the fact that this team just has 2 fiends. The damage of Lucifer should be rather low here then?!
Ally: Artemis
~ Every ally is a welcome friend! ~

[Image: vy39wth9.png]

Guild 2378: 'Nightingale' ~ 'We are waiting to hear your voice in our halls'
(08-13-2014, 07:53 PM)Galdain Wrote:
(08-13-2014, 02:04 AM)PokeySlime Wrote: Thor ml luna odin mina thor? XP

Narfmaster, what about this comment? I think what PokeySlime wants to point at is the fact that this team just has 2 fiends. The damage of Lucifer should be rather low here then?!

lol no. Even mono light with no fiends gives 150% passive boost when ML is active. With two fiends, 167%. Each additiional fiend adds 8.5%. Its not worth having an all fiend team if none of them have useful skills.

This is just one possible permutation of ML team. It is what it is.

(08-13-2014, 01:52 PM)BlackPaul Wrote: The Michael/Luna pairing seems a bit broken to me. The damage output of these guys in a dual apollo deck is obscene. I'm regularly having michael and luna hit for over a million each with no actives. That is with only one fiend in the deck, an unevolved, unlevelled minamoto because I don't have the team cost to fit my levelled one in yet. I shudder to think what the damage is in dual astaroth. My team isn't anywhere near fully levelled and I came a whisker away from completing transmigration with it.

lol yup, I did exactly the same. With ML/Luna lv 50, and one of the two mina only 5* I died to Medea. I have yet to beat her with any team, sigh Tongue I think Apollo makes the best use of ML because you are always doing full attack, so there is no real drawback to activating him.

(08-13-2014, 03:25 PM)jaredkoh Wrote: Cleared Diablo with Wukong ML team, 0 diamonds. Thanks for Huat and Narf for the inspiration!
Hardest stage was Magness. Need to whittle down her HP, save light runes, and finally burst her down with Light Charge Ex.

Team used: PR Wukong, ML, Luna, Minamoto, PR Verdani, PR Idun

Congrats!

Will add a pic for this team later today, and give credit to Huat for posting the idea.

Gotta chop down that tree first...

Favourite Teams:
Allies: