Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Guide] Transcendental Sage - Tang Sanzang Team Building
(01-31-2017, 04:28 AM)Netharis Wrote: Was really lucky to draw this recently.

Does anyone know if the Lisa fusion Amel 3 works with TSZ?
I don't see why it wouldn't but would like to make sure before I spend souls.
The Amel in question:
A Light Damage of accumulated Rounds (Runestones must be dissolved) x 20,000 will be dealt to all enemies, to the max 100,000. If the Skill is activated when accumulation reaches the max, Monster's Attack x 4. Accumulation resets when the skill is activated.

I also think Mothman would be a pretty good team member with up to 5212 monster damage while the active is sustained.
Mothman Active:
Monster's Attack x 4; HP will be recovered by 10% of total HP at the beginning of each Round starting from the next Round onwards. The effects stay in play until not all the Earth Runestones on the screen are dissolved (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted).

We'd still have 5 light members vs the 5.1 with a fusion, but this would also open up the team comp to include one God since they seem to have the better converters (Also, Yan).
Downside would be that it takes 2 turns longer to activate than Minamoto fusion and the risk of deactivation?

For Lisa, it seems only her attack will be x4

[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
I've been calling this card Harry Potter, but is it supposed to be Tripitaka? Are we going to get the fish, the pig, and the demon horse at any stage?

(01-31-2017, 04:28 AM)Netharis Wrote: Was really lucky to draw this recently.

Does anyone know if the Lisa fusion Amel 3 works with TSZ?
I don't see why it wouldn't but would like to make sure before I spend souls.
The Amel in question:
A Light Damage of accumulated Rounds (Runestones must be dissolved) x 20,000 will be dealt to all enemies, to the max 100,000. If the Skill is activated when accumulation reaches the max, Monster's Attack x 4. Accumulation resets when the skill is activated.

I also think Mothman would be a pretty good team member with up to 5212 monster damage while the active is sustained.
Mothman Active:
Monster's Attack x 4; HP will be recovered by 10% of total HP at the beginning of each Round starting from the next Round onwards. The effects stay in play until not all the Earth Runestones on the screen are dissolved (only the first batch of Runestones dissolved will be counted).

We'd still have 5 light members vs the 5.1 with a fusion, but this would also open up the team comp to include one God since they seem to have the better converters (Also, Yan).
Downside would be that it takes 2 turns longer to activate than Minamoto fusion and the risk of deactivation?

Just playing with numbers.
Mina fusion total Atk w/o active: 24668.7
Lisa fusion total atk w/o active: 17176.8 (w lisa: 27280.8). 

Come to think of it .... Lisa fusion 4x Atk power get diluted in TSZ team.

Forget about mothman, TSZ only boost Light and Mothman only boost itself and it is not Light.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(01-31-2017, 11:57 AM)Arigato Wrote: Forget about mothman, TSZ only boost Light and Mothman only boost itself and it is not Light.

The damage multiplier yes, but the damage and and rec share has no wording that implies it's element specific. I'd test this but I have no team members with base damage exceeding a max leveled TSZ.

Anyway, if the Lisa active damage boost isn't shared then the mothman one probably isn't either. I'll see if I can test this later. Not a super conclusive test, but it looks like the damage boost multiplies the base damage after damage sharing and not before. Edit: Got answered below.
(01-31-2017, 02:14 PM)Netharis Wrote:
(01-31-2017, 11:57 AM)Arigato Wrote: Forget about mothman, TSZ only boost Light and Mothman only boost itself and it is not Light.

The damage multiplier yes, but the damage and and rec share has no wording that implies it's element specific. I'd test this but I have no team members with base damage exceeding a max leveled TSZ.

Anyway, if the Lisa active damage boost isn't shared then the mothman one probably isn't either. I'll see if I can test this later.

Lisa's active (the 4x after using fully charged sniper) isn't shared for sure, tested many times in Odin NM.

So, there is really no point to use a Mothman as i can easily put another Light card for other purpose.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
So sad to read this good post by arigato. I have all the 5* cards but only missing the key card.
TSZ itself....
Crying at the corner after 70dimes not even a wukong or DBK, Only the third nezha, the only jttw that (too) nice to me.
Adding the new card Merlin into TSZ deck seems good too