Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Tips as a F2P summoner
Adding on to what grams said,

FRIEND POINTS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT! You can get:

Fates (rare), Paladins, Defensive Dragons AND Starters from friend point draws.

I've done some researched and concluded the new demon cards from solomon draws are more to assist new players then for season players. They can be end game material but they will remain at the bottom of end game cards to possess.

This thread i originally took up it as a side project for new players but never got to update it as frequent as i wanted lol, dark patch come too quickly and i can't even update my dark mono quick enough.

[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
Any tips to expand inventory? XD As a f2p player, i do save my diamonds for card draws, and i have to admit i'm really stingy to use my diamonds on opening the inventory. So i'm now struggling with 110+ inventory slots xD

Broke 7th Seal at Day 113 on lvl 159

(I'm a f2p player, kinda an achievement no? ._. )

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD
haha this is indeed a good questions, what i do is never sell diamond draw cards, when i am out of space then i do inventory expension. So basically i only inventory expend when i really cannot take it any more lol.

After i get my decided end game team, i did more inventory expension when i have a lot of diamonds spare in case of special events that i can draw came out, slowly and steady now i ahve 700 inventory space lol

The more inventory space, the faster you can level up your teams, so take this into consideration and decide how much inventory space you need Smile Not much help here, good luck
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

My GuildCLICK HERE
700 space. feels like heaven. i can hunt slimes tiil i drop and still have lots of slots left.
Broke 7th Seal at Day 113 on lvl 159

(I'm a f2p player, kinda an achievement no? ._. )

Gimme some time.... I was away from forum for a loooooooong time. This... feels... weird... xD
You'll be suprise even at 700 inventory slots i still have it full, half of my inventory are cards that cannot be sold due to diamond draws and my team etc, the rest are full of dailies requested guild quest cards, i used to have 600 but decided to go 700 cause it kept getting full. Now i have a little free breathing space to keep my upgrade XP materials. I wanna go higher but same as you, i'm stingy at using diamonds on inventory space lol, i have 70 diamonds saved up now for that lucky moment

My GuildCLICK HERE
Please put this post in an email and send it to me about one year ago.  Thanks!

ralfhero Wrote:Tip 1:
Choose a team you want to play and concentrate on it, jack of all trades know nothing.

Mostly follow this one.

ralfhero Wrote:Tip 2:
Always max the ally card ASAP

Mostly followed this one.

ralfhero Wrote:Tip 3:
Choose a color.

Still violating this one.  Haven't pulled together the right cards.  Can pull off a decent mono earth beast I guess.

ralfhero Wrote:Tip 4:
Save your diamonds, they are precious
Tip 5:
Don't waste anything, you cannot afford it

Violated this one BAD.  Most of my current predicament stems from not understanding the value of diamond draws that didn't fit my current decks and so selling them or using them as level up fodder.  And continuing battles and/or stamina refills that I couldn't afford.

ralfhero Wrote:Tip 6:
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot will be victorious - Sun Tzu

Still learning this one.  Just wasted a couple diamonds on the greenery king (stop laughing!!) before deciding I didn't want to continue.  Probably could have gotten him with a few more but didn't want to try it and be wrong.

PS: Any tips for those of us who also have very limited time to play? I try to focus on doing the guild missions first, then transmigration to level 21 or 31 depending on what I have time for, and then a few attempts at whatever event is dropping rares or a soulmaster just to be reminded that I am not there yet.

PSS: +1, by the way.
UID:  35 840 463

Main Ally: All Max Ursula
Weekends:  Lu Cheng-Syuan L99
The easiest way for a player with limited time daily to do the best out of this game is

1. Complete daily transmigration daily
2. Complete daily guild quest (Join a guild damn it)
3. Know the timing for daily instant battle, log in and spam your stamina

Roughly this will take about at most 2 hours a day, don't try GM without a Max team, i don't even recommend to try master without a max team lol. Remember, all GM/SM events you see now will all come back eventually (except a few like santa etc) so just relax and play at your own pace

My GuildCLICK HERE
(11-14-2014, 09:45 AM)ralfhero Wrote: The easiest way for a player with limited time daily to do the best out of this game is

1. Complete daily transmigration daily
2. Complete daily guild quest (Join a guild damn it)
3. Know the timing for daily instant battle, log in and spam your stamina

Roughly this will take about at most 2 hours a day, don't try GM without a Max team, i don't even recommend to try master without a max team lol. Remember, all GM/SM events you see now will all come back eventually (except a few like santa etc) so just relax and play at your own pace

That sounds about right. I usually "spam my stamina" on the battles that drop rares because I depend on those farmable rares sometimes. Like I actually play shikigamis sometimes as an example. Catching the instant battles isn't really realistic for me (my playing time is confined to certain small windows). But makes sense for those that can do that.

I joined guilds with both accounts. Not really very active guilds, but it does the job I need which is access to the gate of riddles.

Good advice all around.
UID:  35 840 463

Main Ally: All Max Ursula
Weekends:  Lu Cheng-Syuan L99
instant battles aren't great for stamina. they take 20 stamina each and give almost zero Xp.
I recommend using stamina on zodiacs and investiture to get those astropieces. guild missions eat 2 astropieces each!
and they give good xp to level up. having roomy team cost will pay off.

also save your stamina refills. the ones that last forever. they're like diamonds Smile use them on special occasions.

always check DSI for new soulmasters. plan how you can take it down with the least amount of diamonds. and be realistic here. now count those diamonds and ask yourself if you'd be happy to draw that SM card in the diamond seal for that same number of diamonds. if yes, do the SM. if no, skip it.
Previously abra kadabra, but ate some shit and evolved.