Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
[Guide+Theorycraft]Draconomicon - Return of the Servants (Updating Soon!)
Another setup when you need to burst a lot is pr Nidhogg, pr Novalis, pr Ursula, xxx, ally pr Ursula.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(06-10-2016, 11:43 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: PR Ursula/Pr Novalis/XXX/PR Nidhogg is the way to go.

would that be PR Nidhogg as my 5th team member, or as my ally?

Almost always you want to ally Nidhogg and also using your Nidhogg to have 2 Nidhogg is common because of Nidhogg's powerfull active.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(06-11-2016, 06:13 AM)loki8481 Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 11:43 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote: PR Ursula/Pr Novalis/XXX/PR Nidhogg is the way to go.

A second Nidhogg provides an extra bunch of HP and another great active skill, but it is rarely Mandatory. Use him if you have him, but it's OK if you don't (I don't have him, and never ever thought that having 80k HP instead of 60k would have solved a situation).
ID : 74 452 123
Main Ally : Yogg Sothoth max
Other all max allies : Aether, Poseidon, Ursula, Azazel, Dipankara, Athena, Barbara, Artemis, Daji, Loki, Thor, LYR, Arthur, Lisa, Hades
Invite me, I will switch on request !
(06-13-2016, 11:19 PM)Dhafeuwst Wrote:
(06-11-2016, 06:13 AM)loki8481 Wrote:

A second Nidhogg provides an extra bunch of HP and another great active skill, but it is rarely Mandatory. Use him if you have him, but it's OK if you don't (I don't have him, and never ever thought that having 80k HP instead of 60k would have solved a situation).

^this. Sometimes it is better to lead with your own Nidhogg if you don't have a second Ursula too as that extra burst can be nice. It all just depends on what the stage is in need of.
Shinigami Yuki: 65467877
Main Allies- Yog-Sothoth is up and running (level maxed)!!, PR Nezha (all max), Dumuzi
Other Allies: PR Faugn IV, Jia Rou IV, PR Athena IV, PR Poseidon IV, PR Jackie, PR Nidhogg , PR Yang Jian III, PR Ursula IV, PR Artemis IV,  PR Apollo IV, Giesma
Add me on Chronos Gate @ 1,355,177.