Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
[Guide+Theorycraft]Draconomicon - Return of the Servants (Updating Soon!)
(06-27-2014, 11:30 AM)rampage Wrote:
(06-27-2014, 11:07 AM)Ixidor Wrote: Chernabog is a disney dragon SM card. Doubles dragon attack for 1 turn. It's the dragon version of duck king.

has it been released yet? by the way people mention it, it sounds like it has?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Not yet. Of the Disney SMs, only Horned King and Dragon Maleficent have been released. Chernabog should be the last disney SM.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Maybe you should also include all the hidden skills for dragons. (Newbies might not know them)
I personally run
PR Dark ED (L) + Dark DS + Water DS + PR Earth ED + Dark Golem + PR Dark ED(L)
and I have been doing very well in transmigration, never fail to get over R46, means I always get all the possible rewards.
This set-up can burst better than two heart converting EDs, this is because instead having a whole chunks of heart runes which is difficult to split, I have 2 types of attacking runes which can be used to split each other alternatively for more combos, thus better damage.

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
I'm a fan of PR faugn leader/ Ursula ally.

If you're a newb or simply unlucky and don't have water DS or dark golem, PR dark ED and Ursula ally can carry you a long way.

From transmigration to certain SMs, PR faugn/Ursula can give the stability and burst needed to clear stages. The healing is worse than double faugn, and the damage is lower than novalis/ursula, but it is very flexible and can be an option for people who are in need of an additional ursula, or who don't have the harpies to lower their own's CD.

Here are my dragons clearing trans. Nidhogg can be exchanged for a PR fire/earth ED for a better active and the will to live bonus.

@Arigato
There are links to Nitecat's threads on the guide which includes the hidden passives and more information, this guide kinda relies on the info there as a foundation.

here are the 3 dragon decks I used that managed to clear Trans
Credits to solreaper for the ED Cass deck
I know the conventional DS deck passed as well, hell even a 5-card Nidhogg deck passed but of course, with more difficulty and involves a lot of luck as well as insane rune skills Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: e9fb2371.jpg]
[Image: 8b15b740.jpg]
(06-27-2014, 05:20 PM)Balaur Wrote: @Arigato
There are links to Nitecat's threads on the guide which includes the hidden passives and more information, this guide kinda relies on the info there as a foundation.

here are the 3 dragon decks I used that managed to clear Trans
I know the conventional DS deck passed as well, hell even a 5-card Nidhogg deck passed but of course, with more difficulty and involves a lot of luck as well as insane rune skills Tongue

This dude from chinese server pass it without even using ursula
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX6mYUPFMkM&list=UUvORvP97VudgUE664SaG0uQ
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(06-27-2014, 05:20 PM)Balaur Wrote: here are the 3 dragon decks I used that managed to clear Trans

Damn dragons

PS: Now dont go deleting this comment!
Thank you for all the support and inputs! Will try to get on it, got a lot of IRL things in hand.

P.S: Why did nobody realized the Easter egg that the Dragon gallery on top is directly linked to the wiki? Sad

(06-27-2014, 11:09 AM)KoishiKomeiji Wrote: A very nice guide on dragons, maybe as Bal said, post their stats and skills. And then give a brief description about the card and its uses. (MH's english never fails to amuse me, "the awaken monster")
(06-27-2014, 09:41 AM)Balaur Wrote: I was about to make one myself but now I can be lazy, so thanks xD

I'd go over the mechanics of the key dragon cards (especially PR Dagon/Byakhee/Cthugha because MH's skill description is....erm....)
It's good now though, keep up the good work ^^
(06-27-2014, 12:31 PM)Arigato Wrote: Maybe you should also include all the hidden skills for dragons. (Newbies might not know them)
You're welcome! I was going to go deep into the details, but one time, I made a guide and somebody said that it has too much details. Since now there's a demand...I shall!

(06-27-2014, 10:54 AM)rampage Wrote: what do you think of the following team compared to your "emerald scales" team. unfortunately this dragon team is only a utility one for me: my tank.

Nidhogg + DMaleficent, Barbara + 3 ethereal dragons
That's actually pretty alright...but if it's mostly green might as well go green. But I can't blame you trying to trigger the Will to Live with the 3 EDs, and Nidhogg makes the attack multiplier bearable too. This will have no burst whatsoever, but it makes sure you will, in whatever way, survive.

(06-27-2014, 11:07 AM)Ixidor Wrote: Chernabog is a disney dragon SM card. Doubles dragon attack for 1 turn. It's the dragon version of duck king.
2 turns actually. (URSULA YE HEAR THAT)

(06-27-2014, 04:42 PM)abra kadabra Wrote: If you're a newb and don't have dark golem
*sadface*
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
If you don't have dark golem
PR your Faugn and make a dual Faugn team
Bring your heart converter EDs since Dual Fuagn gives 100% dark effect to heart runes
They act like dark runes technically with healing capability not to mention EDs have better stats than the golem.
[Image: e9fb2371.jpg]
[Image: 8b15b740.jpg]
If you have neither ursula nor dark golem and you don't have a cassandra to stuff down a double faugn team, it kind of limits the allies you can have. double faugn is great for grindy purposes, but without ursula, is lacking when consecutive bursts are needed.
(06-28-2014, 03:23 AM)abra kadabra Wrote: If you have neither ursula nor dark golem and you don't have a cassandra to stuff down a double faugn team, it kind of limits the allies you can have. double faugn is great for grindy purposes, but without ursula, is lacking when consecutive bursts are needed.

I have Ursula, Dark Golem and Cassandra, but I lack Novalis. How do I form the deck?

Regards.