Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Guide] The Sleipnir
Haha, on top of Hauhart suggestion
If u willing to grind, and require much lesser time (~30min)
u can use below setup (SM).

[Image: 41958.jpg]

[Image: e52660f5.jpg]
does the pr mat even drop in normal SM? i been spending lots of diamonds not even one pr mat

Kudos for Metacreeper for the new innovation in DSI template, it looks nice and informing. Only the Soulmaster half of this battle is solvable with Dragons. Cheese it with Nidhogg or strike them down with Faugn+Daji, I'm sure everybody gets the gist already.

UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
My luck is horrible, I went in with a Freyja Daji team and 12 diamonds thinking that maybe I can best it....

Odin is at 1% health and I'm dead and out of diamonds.

I met the PR mat too

FML ;~;
IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
(01-10-2015, 02:11 PM)Robako Wrote: NM 0 diamond clear with tumbler team
Odin + PR Verd + Bahamut + Ed + PR Endor + PR Daji
Hardest part being 3,4 = = (Luck based)
All ame IV and max level.
1: Normal Spin, one stack Verd can make you tank 2 turn without heart rune if you full hp.
2: Choose either, defeat one first or defeat all. Since defeat one = 2 turn need recover to max 50% hp so no different
3: This the part that the hardest, which I get lucky. Bahamut first, save all the dark runes (try your best) and try to get one heart rune by dissolving others. You will have 1 hp exactly after 4 turn if you dissolve one heart rune(or you ko Tongue). Then you choose how to burst, Odin or Ed + Daji or Endor (Ed is a gamble since you need 1hp to go to next turn)
4: Bahamut will be up now. Activate any team skill that you didn't use last round. (But not verthandi)
5: PR Verd kill sword. Stall and stall and stall...
6: PR Verd 1 stack can make you tank for 2 turn if you full hp like round 1. Normal spin.
7: Better save some burst for next round.
8: Tank first statue, take hit, recover, tank second statue, activate all burst and defeat the 2 statues off! (Or you want to be immortal vampire(which you need to tank for 6 more turn), your choice)  Stall with leftover statue. (3cd? Yay finally a relieve!) If you scare next round, take a hit (which make you low hp) then defeat the last one
9: Stalled CD. Just activate all burst.
10: Normal tumbler stuff. Congratulation! Tongue

Edit: If you fail at defeating off Loki in round 3, give up = =

What in the world is bahamut?
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
I think he means baphomet seeing how

"Bahamut first, save all the dark runes (try your best) and try to get one heart rune by dissolving others. You will have 1 hp exactly after 4 turn if you dissolve one heart rune(or you ko Tongue). Then you choose how to burst, Odin or Ed + Daji or Endor (Ed is a gamble since you need 1hp to go to next turn)
4: Bahamut will be up now. Activate any team skill that you didn't use last round. (But not verthandi)"

probably means using baphomet's ability to convert to dark, save dark rune stone for 4 turns for cooldown to go up and then activating baphomet again on step 4
First 4 rounds of SM, met PR mat in all the rounds but none dropped. Stopped. Went for lunch. Took a breather. Did some real work.

Then tried 2 more rounds of SM. Met PR mat in both rounds and both dropped! Yeah! Stop. Enough.

Too chicken to try NM even though I've got a decent Apollo + ML + Luna + Mina team. Don't see the point of burning diamonds now that I've got the PR mats.

Signatures are just taking too much space... 
(01-10-2015, 04:38 PM)Piehunter Wrote: I think he means baphomet seeing how

"Bahamut first, save all the dark runes (try your best) and try to get one heart rune by dissolving others. You will have 1 hp exactly after 4 turn if you dissolve one heart rune(or you ko Tongue). Then you choose how to burst, Odin or Ed + Daji or Endor (Ed is a gamble since you need 1hp to go to next turn)
4: Bahamut will be up now. Activate any team skill that you didn't use last round. (But not verthandi)"

probably means using baphomet's ability to convert to dark, save dark rune stone for 4 turns for cooldown to go up and then activating baphomet again on step 4

Oh.... Thanks, that makes sense now.
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
(01-10-2015, 03:29 PM)[SG] Gray Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 02:11 PM)Robako Wrote: 4: Bahamut will be up now. Activate any team skill that you didn't use last round. (But not verthandi)

What in the world is bahamut?

Well, that the result of playing too much Final Fantasy recently-.-

4 members SM achievement: Lisa+Fusion fiend, Medea, Cassandra, Daji
Guildmate passed. Will try now Tongue
upd. Me passed) 2 achieves: 4 mate, 25 turns