Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Guide] The Sleipnir
[Image: 041981e7e6eb1d1ef86828f64efba472.jpg]

Cleared NM with this team. Used 4-5 diamonds around the stage because Greek isn't suited. Took me 40-50 turns. Currently 5th on my leaderboard which has plenty of strong people.

Good luck.

[Image: NVzj9L7.jpg]

Click on the image and magic happens
Has anyone tried Nidhogg + RGB ED? I managed to make it past the first 2 rounds with that setup, but I died on Loki and didn't want to use any diamonds. I guess I'll try again later.

[Image: 52546f89.jpg] [Image: 8b10ad61.jpg]
Someone (not me) cleared with the following Tumbler team:

Odin + Ed + PR Sirius + PR Endor + PR Verdandi + PR Daji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMMpjQPuyF8#t=1401

Basically, you have to heal and rely on Odin's Tumbler to get you thru.. PR Verdandi is there to help with the healing but you still need to do your own healing esp while getting her up..

Stage 1 : Survive and deal damage normally.. 

Stage 2 : 3 Verdandi stacks to keep you alive..

Stage 3 : Let yourself get damaged as low as possible.. Ed + converter + daji to kill

Stage 4 : hopefully no skydrop to heal you.. Odin multiplier + Sirius (light =dark) + Endor to kill

Stage 5 : Verdandi on swords.. grind and store CD..

Stage 6 : heal and attack normally..

Stage 7 : Converter + Ed + Daji

Stage 8 : 2 Verdandi stacks to keep you alive..

Stage 9 : Converter + Ed + Daji

Stage 10 : Anytime you can, do the Converter + Ed + Daji routine, stay alive until the next activation..

For those who can read chinese, original post : http://forum.gamer.com.tw/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=423745&tnum=1

Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
I got 2 pr mats in 6 sm runs, just grinded with pr idun+pr verd, ed, underleveled baphomet, aof + pr daji. Easy and safe, 15 minutes per run.
done almost 20 sms, got 1 pr mat so far, not too worried though, got 8 more runs to get the 2nd before i run out of dias, and i was aiming to get a lot to sk lvl it anyway.

on that note, dual faugn hella safe for sm clear.

Rd 1, Grind CD,
RD 2 on novalis + ursula and burst.
Round 3 do 1-3 or 5+ combos with enough attacking runes to do over 100k damage and then grind at least 4 more turns on the exact 4.
Round 4, Grind 2 rounds then activate faugn for easy kill (use these 2 turns to accumulate offensive runes)
Round 5, ursula should be back (if max CD like mine), on ursula, and either convert>burst or just use stored runes.
Round 6, use 2nd round of ursula if got enchanted runes. if not, grind + heal for ursula's active back, with 2 heart converters and 4 ame4 ED's was pretty easy.

2nd Draupnir collected!

Water norse here i come (freyr cass pisces odin pr ao guang freyr)
(01-10-2015, 05:52 AM)mephibosh Wrote: So, I ask the same cause in wiki it says he has enchanted shield, but a person here said it doesnt in sm, so Draupnir has enchanted shield or not in soulmaster stage? I still dont have the stage opened, but if it has, will be troublesome for me to farm it (I really want to avoid nightmare mode, only team I can think of is Odin-Daji with many burst cards in, but very hard to pass stages 3 and 4 not dying)

I can confirm that he doesn't have an enchanted shield in the SM. I've been using dragons and just breaking his defence. 
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(01-10-2015, 09:16 AM)aahlsy Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 05:52 AM)mephibosh Wrote: So, I ask the same cause in wiki it says he has enchanted shield, but a person here said it doesnt in sm, so Draupnir has enchanted shield or not in soulmaster stage? I still dont have the stage opened, but if it has, will be troublesome for me to farm it (I really want to avoid nightmare mode, only team I can think of is Odin-Daji with many burst cards in, but very hard to pass stages 3 and 4 not dying)

I can confirm that he doesn't have an enchanted shield in the SM. I've been using dragons and just breaking his defence. 

he has 100k def. that's all, about 6 hp or so too.
(01-10-2015, 09:21 AM)Son of Eos Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 09:16 AM)aahlsy Wrote:

he has 100k def. that's all, about 6 hp or so too.

True - non-dragon users can just hit him 6 times. 
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
SM (normal) -> first clear with 0 diamonds
*for all those who havnt the ED (like me)
*for all those who have much time and concentration
*for all those who have the cards below...
*for all those who want Odin so much ;-)

Govindasaur
+ PR Verdandi (must have)
+ PR Idun (gives "save time" to aktivate PR Verdandi)
+ Urd (or other enchanter, Urd not realy needed)
+ PR Loki (A4 Baphomet, GSoA, Ceberus may better choise)
+ (Ally) PR Wukong (i love u Wukong ;-))
*minimum HP 14k+

-> done in under 2 hours O.o.O
Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
Edit: Just found out there a NM stage thread, my bad for not realizing it. This post is moved to there
Anyway, GG Typo baphoment -> bahamut LOL thanks Gray