Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Guide] The Sleipnir
(01-10-2015, 02:51 AM)Marteler Wrote: If Draupnir's attack is really 99,999 wouldn't you want to target him first?

Edit: Oh yeah, what does spawn 3/4 mean?

It means that the mentioned monster will be repeated that number of times when u enter, for example he says verdandi, 4 will spawn, so when u enter that stage 4 Verdandis will be there waiting for you with a big smile on their faces

(01-10-2015, 03:21 AM)mephibosh Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 02:51 AM)Marteler Wrote: If Draupnir's attack is really 99,999 wouldn't you want to target him first?

Edit:  Oh yeah, what does spawn 3/4 mean?

It means that the mentioned monster will be repeated that number of times when u enter, for example he says verdandi, 4 will spawn, so when u enter that stage 4 Verdandis will be there waiting for you with a big smile on their faces

Oh, well that doesn't sound fun at all.

UID:  35 840 463

Main Ally: All Max Ursula
Weekends:  Lu Cheng-Syuan L99
(01-10-2015, 03:04 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Ok guys cleared NM with 6 diamonds...

Faugn / Dark ds, Water ds, Water ed, Chernaborg / Daji

4 at stage 1, 1 at stage 8 and 1 at boss waiting for boss to turn Fire element.

Glad to hear its clearable with dragons for a reasonable amount of diamonds. Once it's available here, I'll give it a shot as well. Although I don't have chernaborg, I do have another ursula but she's way underleveled.

Ally: Double Max Li Hsiao-Yao

Available Maxed Allies: PR Thor, Zeus, Hades, Minamoto, Valac, Dagon, Cthugha, Novalis, Ursula, Faugn, Namtar

Feel free to add me!
ID: 61,851,803
This NM level is tooooo intense for me. I really want the PR material!!! Sad
[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]
Earth Greek seems good cause alot of water cards
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(01-10-2015, 03:29 AM)missingo Wrote:
(01-10-2015, 03:04 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Ok guys cleared NM with 6 diamonds...

Faugn / Dark ds, Water ds, Water ed, Chernaborg / Daji

4 at stage 1, 1 at stage 8 and 1 at boss waiting for boss to turn Fire element.

Glad to hear its clearable with dragons for a reasonable amount of diamonds. Once it's available here, I'll give it a shot as well. Although I don't have chernaborg, I do have another ursula but she's way underleveled.

Reason I had chernaborg was to make sure I can finish the boss in 1 go. Initially I was planning to bring Fire ed instead of chernaborg, had I done that I may have saved another 2 more diamonds, but that would mean I need ursula and water ed to hit at least 2 mil each to burst the boss (will become 3 mil after element advantage) which is absolutely possible but slightly more lucked based. So in the end I opt for chernaborg, spending a few more diamond in the process, but guarantee bursting boss down in a turn.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
I cleared normal SM with PR Daji/PR G-Dragon Ally (I find him more preferable than Loki).

PR Daji - Gemini - PR Endor - Chang Xi - Baphomet - PR G-Dragon

Had to spend 1 diamond because didn't have enough burst to kill at least 1 of the 3 Viragos. Also got PR mat on first try, good run!
is the PR mat as destructive in SM as it is in NM meaning does it have the same stats/abilities?  
Might wanna add that NM stage 3 actually double hits after a few turns (not exactly sure but probably after 6 hit).. Yes i know, it's nothing new but no harm adding it for the clueless like myself.. tried to Tumbler my way thru thinking it only increase damage..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
So, I ask the same cause in wiki it says he has enchanted shield, but a person here said it doesnt in sm, so Draupnir has enchanted shield or not in soulmaster stage? I still dont have the stage opened, but if it has, will be troublesome for me to farm it (I really want to avoid nightmare mode, only team I can think of is Odin-Daji with many burst cards in, but very hard to pass stages 3 and 4 not dying)