Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Skill Leveling (Updated to V13.1)
Sorry for necro BUT...

I cannot obtain those Knight Iron Octopus anymore, no?
Or is there any Stage where i can find them?

Nope, have to wait until the dorothy series comes back.

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Although you said you won't list SMs and weekly battles, it might be worth noting cases like Light Paladin and Saruman. Light pallys come from friend seal and may be useful for levelling Saruman, on the other hand Saruman SM can be spammed to level Light pally.

In any case, I love this guide. Really helps to get some of my dusty cards into my deck.

Common Acronyms
Looking for Izanagi allies!
ID: 29,490,729
(10-18-2015, 10:19 PM)Nomivore Wrote: Although you said you won't list SMs and weekly battles, it might be worth noting cases like Light Paladin and Saruman. Light pallys come from friend seal and may be useful for levelling Saruman, on the other hand Saruman SM can be spammed to level Light pally.

In any case, I love this guide. Really helps to get some of my dusty cards into my deck.

Hmm, i will add that for the next update, I am still waiting for the new RGB mobs to be released so that i can update all at once
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(10-18-2015, 11:06 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 10:19 PM)Nomivore Wrote: Although you said you won't list SMs and weekly battles, it might be worth noting cases like Light Paladin and Saruman. Light pallys come from friend seal and may be useful for levelling Saruman, on the other hand Saruman SM can be spammed to level Light pally.

Hmm, i will add that for the next update, I am still waiting for the new RGB mobs to be released so that i can update all at once

Will be waiting for your update, really cant thank you enough for this guide, very very useful.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(10-18-2015, 10:04 PM)Yenthu Wrote: Sorry for necro BUT...

I cannot obtain those Knight Iron Octopus anymore, no?
Or is there any Stage where i can find them?

They still drop from Friend Point Seal. I got 2 blue Iron Knights today.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

There was a small update today that added the missing active skills for the evolved RGB Demon Imbeciles:
Water: Subtlety in the Mist (Syu Siao-Syue)
Fire: Fiendish Resentment - Fire (Shuten-dōji)
Earth: A Gang of Thieves (Ali Baba)

As usual, anything can change until they actually release them.
(11-14-2015, 04:35 AM)joetjef Wrote: There was a small update today that added the missing active skills for the evolved RGB Demon Imbeciles:
Water: Subtlety in the Mist (Syu Siao-Syue)
Fire: Fiendish Resentment - Fire (Shuten-dōji)
Earth: A Gang of Thieves (Ali Baba)

As usual, anything can change until they actually release them.

Thanks for notice. I can't put their image right now anyway.

Oh, my second SSS now have feeder, thanks god. Finally a good burst card for my fire team.
Available Cards:
Updated to V10.1 with the following changes:
1) Complete Demon Imbecile series
2) PR Odin Mat now can be used as feeder for PR Odin
3) Move PR Jackie from salamander part to companion and mercenaries part
4) Druid series under other, with werewolf as feeder.

Please comment if there is any missing one.
Available Cards:
Not related to the recent patch, but I suppose you could put the RGB soulstone dogs next to the ducks.