Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Skill Leveling (Updated to V11.0)
I think the Greek Beast one should show that all the unevolved beasts from Zodiac can be fed to each other, and you need to evolve them to get the Greek active. The evolved beasts can drop from friend point seal but it's very rare.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!

[Image: 2kUEAFG.jpg]

(06-30-2015, 12:40 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: I think the Greek Beast one should show that all the unevolved beasts from Zodiac can be fed to each other, and you need to evolve them to get the Greek active. The evolved beasts can drop from friend point seal but it's very rare.

true, i will change that when i split the image.

Btw, all pre-evolved greek beast have the same active so they can be feed to each other.

Available Cards:
[Image: dqTJNez.jpg]
ID: 43061313
Updated with large and separated images. (It may not seems separated but each group is 1 image)

Available Cards:
Arigato! Agrigato.

Cheezy, but thanks! Great work!

Signatures are just taking too much space... 
where are the traveler companions and guards dropped? Nothing on both wikis.
585 311 45
alternating amongst
DAJI
YWT IV
VR TYR
JIA ROU IV
TEFNUT
FIRE DUCK IV
(07-05-2015, 02:02 PM)simply Wrote: where are the traveler companions and guards dropped? Nothing on both wikis.

Traveler companions are only farmable at paladuck stages which are not opened at this moment. Besides this, there is chance to get them from friend point seal and the chance is pretty low to be honest.

Guards on the other hand is much more farmable. Besides available from Babylon weekly/MS weekly (closed now), they are also farmable on 8th seal which are opened all the time. 
Available Cards:
Updated the guide to V9.25
Added Chinese Paladin Mob under salamander section.
Available Cards:
Looks like the new cards in the missionaries series mirror the Traveler's Partners series. This means that we can farm the skill up cards much easier instead of relying on the friend point seal.

Kelvin (water) -> Pluma/Odous
Walter (fire) -> Gretchen/Agnesi
Brian (earth) -> Elizabeth/Belle/Jack/PR Todd
Nathan (light) -> Lisa
Alex (dark) -> Basti/Mufasa
Updated to V9.3 with the following addition:
1) 5* Angel series under defensive stance (Take note that active change after evolve so feeding must be done at 5*)
2) Missionaries series which have same skills as traveler companion.

The update is a bit late due to real life interference.
Available Cards:
(08-30-2015, 01:30 PM)Arigato Wrote: Updated to V9.3 with the following addition:
1) 5* Angel series under defensive stance (Take note that active change after evolve so feeding must be done at 5*)
2) Missionaries series which have same skills as traveler companion.

The update is a bit late due to real life interference.

Another point to note which is not in the original.
You can feed Celestial Puppet to Flamer/Flamisaur and The Astrologer to Shimmer/Lightigon.
While I wouldn't recommend farming these specific cards I think it is worth noting. I have been farming the Greek Beasts to level all my Greek Gods before PR-ing and was just getting rid of the extra Astrologers (similarly the Puppets would be collected when looking for purple rats). I then realised their skill was the same as the dragons. So it would be useful to max these guys with what would otherwise be junk collected while farming other cards.