Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Was this post helpful to you?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Light Mono Deck Guide Ver 6.0 (OUTDATED)!
(02-06-2014, 04:50 PM)Sona Wrote:
(02-06-2014, 06:02 AM)clon8888 Wrote: How is my current team? (On my sig)

Anything I need to do to improve? When Thor gets PR'd will that be one of the best light team?

I am still not use to Greek style... I do have Nian/Yan tho but don't have Nat.

I can't see using Tapa talk so maybe you want to state your cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*edit Just got home*
Your deck is fine and balanced so its good (Y)
Only thing i might change ( not a must your deck is already good) is replace Thor/Apollo for Nian. His active do give a very big boost to your damage if you can spin the rune well.

Another option is go for greek ( its never too late to try =D)

Apollo + Solar ( Can be Substituted with Libra if your using Minamoto but once you get pr nath , use Solar) + Nian + Minamoto ( Replace with PR Nath asap) + Yan + Apollo.

This deck has one of the highest burst in the game so start training your Greek deck skills! I envy your apollo :<

That zilean dp :O . bombs everywhere

Thanks for the input Sona. Do you have a good video where I can see how to play Light Mono Greek? Prefer video after the Greek Nerf.

Yeah, Ziliean is sleeper OP atm Tongue. You can add me if you want to play some league on the NA together: Mellodie

[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
(02-07-2014, 04:58 AM)ceca Wrote: Hi! Actually im using the monofire in sign, i should decide which is my next deck.
Here's my light cards:
Thor
Ra
Wukong
Minamoto
Solar Sirius
Nian
Yan
Light DS
Light ED
Light DD
Golem
Libra
Galio
Marguerite
Idun

Can i make a strong deck with it? Can you help me? Thanks!

Just wondering , do you have odin?

If so go
Thor + odin + Minamoto + Nian + Libra + Thor

if not go

Nian + Libra + Minamoto + Solar Sirius + Thor/Light DS /Wukong + Nian/Virgo Ally

Tired mess

Ally : Chessia
Available : Abadon ,  Samuel , Uncle Tuu , Azazel , Pr Artemis , Pr Loki , Pr Hades , Beelzebulb , Cao^2 , Abraham , Satan , Guan Yu , Izangi , Sun Quan , DQXQ , Lubu , Tsukiyomi , Amaterasu , Bael , Wukong , Daji , erebus , pr loki 

(02-07-2014, 08:20 PM)Sona Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 04:58 AM)ceca Wrote: Hi! Actually im using the monofire in sign, i should decide which is my next deck.
Here's my light cards:
Thor
Ra
Wukong
Minamoto
Solar Sirius
Nian
Yan
Light DS
Light ED
Light DD
Golem
Libra
Galio
Marguerite
Idun

If so go

if not go

Nian + Libra + Minamoto + Solar Sirius + Thor/Light DS /Wukong + Nian/Virgo Ally

no Odin unfortunately

due to cost overload (im lvl124) i cant use Sirius. Can i go well with Nian/Libra-Minamoto-Thor-Light DS? How far can i go with it (GM, SM, EX)?

[Image: 937c36a8.jpg]
(02-07-2014, 09:45 PM)ceca Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 08:20 PM)Sona Wrote:
Here's my light cards:
Thor
Ra
Wukong
Minamoto
Solar Sirius
Nian
Yan
Light DS
Light ED
Light DD
Golem
Libra
Galio
Marguerite
Idun

If so go

if not go

no Odin unfortunately

due to cost overload (im lvl124) i cant use Sirius. Can i go well with Nian/Libra-Minamoto-Thor-Light DS? How far can i go with it (GM, SM, EX)?

I would use Honor over Solar Sirius because the 5 CD difference makes a huge difference imo in battles and Using Honor cripples your RCR, HP and Damage by about 100/100/1000 respectively. The difference isn't really that big so yeah.
One thing you can change is swap libra for Leo if your using Light DS because of his lower CD

So your burst will be Nian -> Minamoto/Honor -> Leo or
Nian -> Minamoto -> Honor -> Thor -> Virgo.

The ideal case is you get odin when its back though Tongue ( Its prolly the next sm so good luck ! Big Grin
Tired mess

Available : Abadon ,  Samuel , Uncle Tuu , Azazel , Pr Artemis , Pr Loki , Pr Hades , Beelzebulb , Cao^2 , Abraham , Satan , Guan Yu , Izangi , Sun Quan , DQXQ , Lubu , Tsukiyomi , Amaterasu , Bael , Wukong , Daji , erebus , pr loki 

Hey Sona!
Im thinking of starting a new playstyle with the new cards i got from draws. Could you help me out for a bit?
Current cards :
Apollo
6* Virgo
Solar Sirius
Doubtful Samurai
Nian
Yan x 8... (yeah.. 8 copies of her >_>)
Honor DS CD 5
Nathenial 5*
Merry puppy x2
Leo
Light pala
Im not entirely familar with light mono as i've been playing fire mono for my entire tos life. Could you offer some tips on light mono in situations such as SM/GM? I always felt that x2.25% recovery decks are the best as they can always outheal any high damage dealing enemies.
Additionally, im thinking to run a Virgo-Doubtful-Honor-Solar-???-Virgo(A) deck, which im not sure if its the best since Nian and Yan are cards which i do not really know how to utilize. If i do happen to PR nathenial, could he be a perm replacement for '???' in the deck?
Thanks!
(02-07-2014, 11:48 PM)Zomgnoob Wrote: Hey Sona!
Im thinking of starting a new playstyle with the new cards i got from draws. Could you help me out for a bit?
Current cards :
Apollo
6* Virgo
Solar Sirius
Doubtful Samurai
Nian
Honor DS CD 5
Nathenial 5*
Merry puppy x2
Leo
Light pala
Im not entirely familar with light mono as i've been playing fire mono for my entire tos life. Could you offer some tips on light mono in situations such as SM/GM? I always felt that x2.25% recovery decks are the best as they can always outheal any high damage dealing enemies.
Additionally, im thinking to run a Virgo-Doubtful-Honor-Solar-???-Virgo(A) deck, which im not sure if its the best since Nian and Yan are cards which i do not really know how to utilize. If i do happen to PR nathenial, could he be a perm replacement for '???' in the deck?
Thanks!

I would go with ( For SM/GM )
Virgo - Minamoto - Honor + Solar/Merry/Nian/PR Nath/PkoL ( pick 2)+ Virgo

I would go for Nian and PR Nath for burst but if you feel that you might need more converters before you reach the boss , take Merry Pup or if you feel minamoto and Honor can last you with Enough through the Stages before the boss , take Solar and PR Nath/Nian. If you feel that you need emergency healing then take PkoL

Another Option ( If your Confident enough)
Try Light Greek deck . With Nian it got buffed to another level that even dark Greek can't compete Big Grin

Apollo + Solar + Nian + Yan + PR Nat ( you can use Minamoto or 5* Nath before you get) + Apollo

This deck undoubtly has the highest burst among all the light Monos
Yan -> Nian -> Apollo -> Solar -> PR Nath
It can easily get up to 40 Combos and deal at least 2 mil per card ( if their Max)
But this isn't favourable for SM as you only have 1 converter ( Solar Sirius) and its a greek deck , so its very unreliable.
Tired mess

(02-08-2014, 12:26 AM)Sona Wrote:
Current cards :
Apollo
6* Virgo
Solar Sirius
Doubtful Samurai
Nian
Honor DS CD 5
Nathenial 5*
Merry puppy x2
Leo
Light pala
Thanks!

I would go for Nian and PR Nath for burst but if you feel that you might need more converters before you reach the boss , take Merry Pup or if you feel minamoto and Honor can last you with Enough through the Stages before the boss , take Solar and PR Nath/Nian. If you feel that you need emergency healing then take PkoL

Try Light Greek deck . With Nian it got buffed to another level that even dark Greek can't compete Big Grin

Apollo + Solar + Nian + Yan + PR Nat ( you can use Minamoto or 5* Nath before you get) + Apollo

It can easily get up to 40 Combos and deal at least 2 mil per card ( if their Max)
But this isn't favourable for SM as you only have 1 converter ( Solar Sirius) and its a greek deck , so its very unreliable.

Hey hey! Thanks for the quick reply Big Grin.
Im actually doing a light mono deck mainly because i felt that my my other decks only had cards that did burst damage and i wanted something safer or more noob friendly to use. But honestly that greek 2mil per card burst sure is enticing O_O.
Does Solar sirius act more of a converter or just a card for its stats? Im not sure if i should level him up esp with its high exp curve @[email protected]
(02-08-2014, 01:37 AM)Zomgnoob Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 12:26 AM)Sona Wrote:
Current cards :
Apollo
6* Virgo
Solar Sirius
Doubtful Samurai
Nian
Honor DS CD 5
Nathenial 5*
Merry puppy x2
Leo
Light pala
Thanks!

Hey hey! Thanks for the quick reply Big Grin.
Im actually doing a light mono deck mainly because i felt that my my other decks only had cards that did burst damage and i wanted something safer or more noob friendly to use. But honestly that greek 2mil per card burst sure is enticing O_O.
Does Solar sirius act more of a converter or just a card for its stats? Im not sure if i should level him up esp with its high exp curve @[email protected]

IMO solar and lunar Sirius are only good in a Greek deck. If your using Norse or x2.5 deck I would prefer honor over solar Sirius. Their stats are rather similar just that honor has around 300 less atk , 200 MORE hp , 100 less rcr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tired mess

I have

Nian
Minamoto
Light golem
Marguerite
Idun

Who should i choose as leader and ally?

Thanks
(02-08-2014, 09:22 AM)tatitu Wrote: I have

Nian
Minamoto
Light golem
Marguerite
Idun

Who should i choose as leader and ally?

Thanks

You can go with Nian Ldr + Virgo ( Offensive)
or
Minamoto Ldr + Virgo ( Defensive)

With your cards your stats would be crippled though with Bee and golem.
Tired mess