Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Was this post helpful to you?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Light Mono Deck Guide Ver 6.0 (OUTDATED)!
Do check out Nitecat's Light mono guide as he also provides incredible deck suggestions and information about the game
> Click here <
and do note that all these are based on MY opinion , and you may be more comfortable going in another way.

Contents

1. Light Cards
-a. Light Mono Leaders
-b. Light Mono Converters
-c. Light Mono Boosters/Utility
-d. Light Mono Defences/Nukers
-e. Where and How to get them

2. Norse Light

3. Greek Light

4. Jiang Ziya

5. Virgo/Minamoto

6. Egyptian

7. Valac/Captain Hook

8. Fun/Other Decks

9. Priorities & Ameliorate  

10. Conclusion and Credits.

1 - Light Cards

Theres a total of 130 Light cards in the game so far !( Including gnomes , elfs witches , evolution etc , all V and M cards)

Below ,these are the cards that i'll be talking about and using in the guide

[Image: zdCFRWf.png]
[Image: 2Cs7LmG.png]

A - Light Mono Leader

These cards below are the more common and standard cards you would use as a leader in a light mono deck.

Offensive

[Image: 100px-187i.png][Image: 100px-208i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png]
Rage Of Light - Light Attack x200%

[Image: 100px-509i.png]
Light Fury - Light Attack x250%

[Image: 100px-366i.png]
The Holy Force EX - Light Attack x200% , Recovery x150% ( applies to the RCR of light cards only)

[Image: 100px-395i.png]
The Dual Effect LIGHT - Heart Runes will apply 50% Light attribute and Light Attack x150%

[Image: 100px-198i.png]
Light Assets - For Every 3 Light Rune Dissolved , 1 Enchanted Light Rune will Drop

[Image: 100px-218i.png]
Light Stun EX - Light attack x300% on Dark monsters including active skills.

[Image: 100px-288i.png]
Splitting Seconds - All Attack x250% while moving time is decreased by 50%

[Image: 100px-538i.png]
Triumph of Elites - If Both Water and Light members are present , Water and Light Attack x250% and Dissolving Heart Runes have a 50% chance for Light and Water Attack x150%

[Image: 100px-562i.png]
Occult Force - Team Attack x200%

[Image: 100px-M12i.png][Image: 100px-V12i.png]
Steady Gaze - Team Attack x 300% , ignoring all attribute effects

[Image: 100px-501i.png]

Spirit Of Rune LIGHT - Light attack x250% if 4 or more light runes are dissolved ( need not be together )
Defensive

B - Converters
Next up , After the recent 6.0 patch , there's much more variety of converters for Light compared to before. Each Mono deck must have at least ONE!! Converter that provides you with Light Runes

Basic Converters

[Image: 100px-420i.png]
Fight Mode LIGHT - Changes Heart to Light ( Max CD 5 )

[Image: 100px-187i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png]
Defense Mode LIGHT - Changes Dark to Heart ( Max CD 5 )*note Jiang Ziya Changes Dark to Enchanted Heart

[Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png]
Attack Switch LIGHT - Changes Heart to Light and Changes Dark to Heart (Max CD 6)

[Image: 100px-V19i.png]
Equivalent Exchange FIRE & LIGHT - Changes Fire To Light ( Max CD 5 )

Out of all the above converters , the most ideal converter (In terms of Stats and Skill) would be Minamoto , followed by
Jiang Ziya + Honor , then Scar and Merry pup and the rest. However, you would need different converter based on different situation , so choose the best converter for the battle ( E.g. Do not use Honor in a no Heart Battle etc )

Unique Converters

[Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-287i.png]
Light Command EX - All Heart , Dark , Light Runes are changed to Enchanted Light ( Max CD 12 )

Condition : Thor Must be at least 6* and at least level 50 , Odin must be at least level 50

[Image: 100px-288i.png]
Light Command - Heart and Dark Runes are changed to Light Runes
( Max CD 10 )

Other Converters & When to use them

[Image: 100px-454i.png][Image: 100px-528i.png]
[Image: 100px-332i.png]

These cards has the same skill as basic converters but i don't really recommend you to use any of them due to their horrid stats.
You should only use these cards if
1. You have no other converters ( These are farm-able )
2. The Battle your going to fight has Team cost Limit.

But really only use these 3 are only when you have no other choice as a converter

[Image: 100px-157i.png]

The Shift LIGHT , Changes Dark to Light ( Max CD 5)

At First glance it may seem as a good converter as it keeps your Heart Runes and yet still gives you Light Rune , but the stats of this card isn't really up to par compared to the rest of the basic converters and to get the skill to CD 5 is also quite a hassle. I would only recommend you to use this as a converter if
1. You only have this as a converter and you don't mind the CD of the card ( Farm-able Card CD are easier to lower but the stats around 1/2 the golem )
2. The Battle doesn't have Heart Runes and you only have 1 slot for a converter ( if not just use Defense Mode and Fight Mode )

[Image: 100px-M8i.png][Image: 100px-V8i.png]

Element Barter LIGHT - For 3 Turns , Dissolving a group of 5 or more non-light Runestone ( including Heart ) will drop 5 Light Rune ( Max CD 10 )

This skill looks quite promising as it not only make you clear non Light runes , but also rewards you with 5 light runes per 5 non-light runes. ( No limit in the 3 turns )Light. However the CD is kind of a turn off as between Sirius and This skill , for better burst i would choose Sirius instead. I'll test this out more soon but for now I would recommend you to use it if
1. Boss has Tumbler Shield
2. Your using a Greek Deck

This Skill pairs well with Apollo's Active and Leader skill and Captain Hook/Valac's active skill but i would not recommend you to use it as your sole converter.

[Image: 100px-401i.png]

The Dulcet Carol - For 3 Turns , all going-to-drop Heart runes will become Light. ( Max CD 10 )

Well... back to the Card that everyone is sick of getting while hunting for Xi. Anyway , Yan is only used in 1 deck , Greek Deck , as it pairs well with Apollo leader skill to get more light runes to rack up more combos , but there is much more better choices than Yan as a converter.

[Image: 100px-218i.png]

Runestone Burst LIGHT - Dissolve all non-Light runes in the board to inflict Light damage on all enemies ( Max CD 10 )

Well its super unreliable as a converter but it does changes the board in some way.

[Image: 100px-441i.png]

Lucky Cure LIGHT - Turn 3 runes to Heart ( Max CD 3 )

This duck is mainly for collection and its super luck based ( Chance to reactivate is kinda low)

C - Boosters/Utility

Next up we have the Light cards that actually make our battles much more easier by either boosting our damage output and/or help us solve annoying problems we might face ( Like High defence / Skill lock)

Boosters

[Image: 100px-198i.png]

Traces of Light - Light attack increases by 20% each turn if Light Runes are dissolved. ( Max 220% , starting from 140% ) ( Max CD 10 )

Pretty Straight Forward active skill and IMO along with Jack and Nodens , its the best Booster skill. Best used against annoying bosses with tumbler shield.

[Image: 100px-509i.png]

Light Enchantment - Turns all Light Runes to Enchanted Light Rune ( Max CD 10 )

Pretty Straight forward skill as well , best used in a Dual Thor Deck where enchanted Runes deal 15% More damage. If your using a Norse deck , it pretty much come with this skill. However do not use Thor in a Greek deck unless you have no other cards.

[Image: 100px-353i.png]

Cursed Runestone LIGHT - For 1 Turn , dissolving any runes ( Except Heart) will give an additional 50% Light effect  
( Max CD 10 )

His pretty much outclassed lately with all the new boosters , especially since Nero is released , Nero is basically Faust 2.0. However Faust does win Nero in 3 way
1. Faust CD starts at 22 , while Nero starts at 23 ( 1 more Harpy / more grinding to level up skill)
2. Faust has a higher attack stat of 1519... which is higher than Nero by 16... Nero has 1493 ( But overall, Nero has higher total stats )
3. Nero is just like Xi, low spawn rate which maybe harder for people to obtain Nero.

[Image: 100px-364i.png]

Wild Warrior - Team attack x200% for 8 turns , only can be activated when at least 4 skills are active skill is ready , all active skill will be reset. ( Max CD 10 )

Well i would only use Leo's active in an enchantress deck where the active just need to be activated once and can be eaten away by Leo's active. If you really want to use Leo in a mono light , i would only recommend using it in a dual Virgo deck where you can eat both Virgo , Leo and 1 more card's active to use Leo. ( Virgo's active is kinda situational , most of the time its useless) Other than that just leave him with the Enchantress

[Image: 100px-368i.png]

Gods' & Fiends' Aid - For 2 Turn , the highest damage from a God/Fiend card will be the damage of all the God and Fiend cards
( Max CD 8 )

Libra should only... but first!
Check out Qtphi's Libra Guide by clicking here!
Libra should only be used in a rainbow deck where you focus on boosting the damage of solely a high based damaged card , like Odin/Todd and use Libra's active to spread it to all the cards. Its better than using it in a Mono Light deck where they are all roughly to deal the same amount of damage already. Unless you have no other card , don't use her.

[Image: 100px-411i.png]

Boundary Crossing LIGHT - Add 3 rows of Runestones; extend time for moving Runestones greatly; increase Light Attack ( 5% ) ( Max CD 8 )

Ah the good' ol PR starters. It not only extends the time , the board but also increase light damage. Although it can be used alone , its best paired with Nero/Faust.

[Image: 100px-473i.png]

Dementor's Anger - Attack x150% ; Effect last for an extra number of turns depending on the number of monster killed on the turn the skill is activated ( Excluding active skill ) ( Max CD 12 )

Jack's active , pretty straight forward also. Depending on the situation , switch between Nodens and Jack ( if you have Both ).
Jack wins Nodens in terms of
Attack Stats , ( Around 600 ) , His skill may be able to last longer than Nodens and he can be used in a rainbow deck / Jiang Ziya deck while Nodens can't.

[Image: 100px-558i.png]

Wrath of Light - For 2 Turn , Light attack x150% ( Max CD 9 )

Nodens active is similar to Jack.
Nodens wins jack in terms of Skill CD , Overall Stats ( well Jack is a fiend and his hp is just ... ) and also reliability and He is farmable unlike Jack

[Image: 100px-563i.png] ( Anyone has a more HD picture TT )

Pnuema of Light - For 1 Turn , dissolving any runes will have 50% light rune effect. ( Max CD 10 )

Well its Faust 2.0! Nero wins Faust in terms of almost everything and his skill is a weaker version of TTJZ + Faust/Nero and his active is quite useful and racks up quite an exceptional burst when paired with PR Nath.

[Image: 100px-562i.png]

Total Enchantment - Changes all Runes to Enchanted Runes ( Max CD 10 )

He's pretty much for suited for an rainbow deck.Other than Enchanting Heart and Light , the rest are pretty much useless. I would choose Thor over him as Thor's stats are way better than Hastur.

[Image: 100px-501i.png]

Ambush - For 1 turn the enemy would not be damage; combos made in the last turn would be added to next turn

It pretty much is la much weaker version of Aquarius 's active. I would only recommend you to use it with PR Nath in a greek team / when you have no other choice or just keep him as a collection

[Image: 100px-287i.png]

Power Surge - For 1 Turn , Lower the hp , Higher the attack ( Max 300% ) , (Max CD 10 )

Basically , Lower your HP , higher the attack. Usually before the final boss i would let the stage before that hit me before killing them to utilise Odin's active if i'm not using his combined skill.

[Image: 100px-543i.png] + [Image: 100px-563i.png] or [Image: 100px-353i.png]

? - In 1 Turn , All runes dissolved will do 100% Light Damage
Basically TTJZ will become light if Nero / Faust is in your team and their combined active is just a slightly better version of Nero's active. I wouldn't recommend using all 3 at one go as it also cripples your health severely. Either Use him with Nero and PR Nath or don't ( Nero's health is significantly high for a fiend compared to Faust )
*will do more testing in time to come.

Utility

[Image: 100px-228i.png]

Fiery Gaze - In 1 Turn , all enemies defence becomes 0. ( Max CD 15 )

This skill is pretty situational as its effect is only fully utilised against high defence enemies and Wukong is rather hard to get and compared to AOL ( PR-ed GSOL ) , his skill cd is much higher and only last for 1 turn. I would just stick with AOL as it also provides a CC along with armour reduction and most high defence monster can be killed when 90% of their 1000000 armour is gone (100000 left , can be broken quite easily with adequate light runes ) and AOL's cd can be easily lowered when AOL is at 4* ( With   Evolved Wolf ) . So unless you actually need WK's Leader skill and/or MH actually comes up with something with way to high defense , choose AOL

[Image: 100px-514i.png]

Close Shave - For 3 Turns , Enemies defence would be reduced by 90% and for 1 turn , Enemy CD will be paused ( Max CD 10 )

Overall , a more useful skill than Wukong's unless you really need the enemies defence to be 0.

[Image: img]][img]<br /><br />Power Boost - Attack on a single enemy will be attack on all enemies for 3 turn. ( Max CD 6 )<br /><br />It basically allows you to hit all enemies for 3 turns even when not dissolving 5 runes in a row. Its used to either speed up the battle by letting you kill multiple mini bosses / normal monsters faster or against bosses that lives on each other or summons minion. ( Or just Dissolve 5 runes in a row ) <br />Outside a Light mono her Active pairs well with PKOE / Hertz / Earth Duck Archer 's leader skill<br /><br />[Image: 100px-305i.png]<br /><br />Pervasion - For 3 turns , 50% of the damage received by the enemies will become attack on the rest of the enemies <br />( Max CD 10 )<br /><br />It may seem confusing but here is a Scenario to explain it<br />So your fighting <br />a Slime with 10 hp and 100000000 defence<br />a Wolf with 10000 hp and 0 defence<br />a Gnome with 5000 hp with 1000 defence<br /> <br />And you deal 10000 damage only the Wolf with Pervasion on.<br /><br />The wolf will die , taking 10000 damage<br />The Slime will also die , taking 5000 damage <br />The Gnome will also die , taking 5000 damage.<br /><br />Her Skill ignores armour , and does non elemental damage which might be more useful in certain situation compared to Virgo's active ( E.g Lunar Sirius ) Despite her poor stats , her skill may prove to be useful in several tricky situation ( otherwise Virgo is better in terms of stats/CD/damage spread)<br /><br />[Image: 100px-M12i.png][Image: 100px-V12i.png]<br /><br />Runestone Dance - Unlimited movement of Runestone in 3 turn. ( Max CD 12 )<br /><br />Its somewhat a 3 turn Time tunnel with shorter time , however its not entirely bad or useless actually. It pairs very well with several booster , like PR Nath , Faust/Neo/TTJZ , Marbas / Cruella and not only help to arrange your runes to proc ameliorate skills but also enables you to split up groups of runes after converting<br /><br />
<br /><br />D - Defensive<br /><br />[Image: 100px-142i.png]<br /><br />Full Heart - Fully Restore HP ( Max CD 10 )<br /><br />Basically , it heals you to full hp , the end. May come in handy if you can't heal or no Heart Stages. But then there's still converters that gives you Heart with lower <br />CD.<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-431i.png]<br /><br />Heart Recovery - Recovery x200% if Heart runes are dissolved every turn. ( Max CD 10 )  <br /><br />It mainly used in a Diablo deck . However if your going to use mono light to fight Overheal shield bosses , you might want to take Virgo Ldr + Her as a follower + Idun/Virgo/Minamoto Ally.<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-519i.png]<br /><br />Recuperation - Heal 50% of your total HP <br /><br />I see no reason to use this as PKOL is so much better than her stat wise and skill wise. Unless you feel the 3 turn CD difference ( but with 50% less healing ) is better , then go ahead and use her. But she is better off as a collection card.<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-484i.png]<br /><br />Healing Enchantment - Heal 1000% of Self Recovery ( Idun's own recovery) for 5 Turns*<br /><br />*Heal % differs between Evolution<br /><br />Well its the grand healer of the game, she has the one of the highest recovery in the game and she can heal as much as 6k per turn ( Not affected by skills/active that increase recovery) and is usually paired with a tumbler leader. A great follower in decks that converts Heart Runes away but need Healing to survive.<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-494i.png]<br /><br />Rampart - In 1 Turn , Damage that would be reflected by Counter attack is decreased by 100% ( Max CD 8 )<br /><br />Also pretty straight forward , use him only against counter attack bosses that you are need 2 turns to kill , else against anything w/o counter attack hes useless ( Counter attack are those with a shield icon that has an arrow that is reflected )<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-514i.png]<br /><br />Close Shave - For 3 Turns , Enemies defense would be reduced by 90% and for 1 turn , Enemy CD will be paused ( Max CD 10 )<br /><br />Is both Defensive and an utility. The first ever Light CC Card ( Even though its just for 1 turn but its better than nothing ). The Starting CD of the skill when maxed and ameliorated is 3/10 , the lowest you'd ever see for a CC.<br /><br />Nukers<br /><br />They aren't really a must for a Mono deck. Mainly used against <br />1. High Defense Monsters ( Nukers that ignore armour ) but light can reduce monsters armour so choose the lesser of two evil<br />2. In a Egyptian Deck , Since active skill that does light damage will also be increased<br />3. Against annoying bosses/monsters and even after killing them , still can make you lose.<br />4. Against invisible enemies ( Skills that deal damage to all should most likely remove their invisibility )<br /><br />[Image: 100px-574i.png] Light Shock + - 15,000 Light Damage on all enemies, Regardless of defense ( Max CD 10 )<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-238i.png] Light Blitz Light Attack  x3000% ( of Terenas 's attack stats ) on all enemies  ( Max CD 6 )<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-172i.png] Lightning Bolt - Light attack x 1000 ( of Metallic Wolf King's attack stats ) on all enemies ( Max CD 10 )<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-052i.png]Light Blitz - Light Attack  x3000% ( of Terenas 's attack stats ) on all enemies  ( Max CD 6 )<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-218i.png] Runestone Burst LIGHT - Dissolve all non-Light runes in the board to inflict Light damage on all enemies<br />( Max CD 10 ) [Damage is based on number of runes dissolved by the skill, more runes yields higher damage]<br /><br />[Image: 100px-016i.png] Spirit Burst LIGHT - Dissolve all Dark Runes to inflict Light damage on all enemies , enchanted runes will drop. <br />( Max CD 5 )<br /><br />
<br /><br />E - How to Obtain Them<br />Below is How to obtain these light cards ( Or their Pre-evolutions )<br /><br />Farmables ( Can be Obtained from Seal Battles )<br /><br />[Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-052i.png][Image: 100px-142i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-484i.png]<br /><br /><br />Friend Seal<br /><br />[Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-052i.png][Image: 100px-142i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png]<br /><br /><br />Diamond Seal<br /><br />[Image: 100px-187i.png][Image: 100px-484i.png][Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-157i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-052i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-305i.png][Image: 100px-574i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-218i.png][Image: 100px-228i.png][Image: 100px-364i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-366i.png][Image: 100px-368i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-420i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png]<br /><br /><br />Solomon Seal / Disney Seal<br /><br />[Image: 100px-M8i.png][Image: 100px-V8i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-M12i.png][Image: 100px-V12i.png]<br /><br /><br />Weekly Battles<br /><br />[Image: 100px-172i.png][Image: 100px-238i.png][Image: 100px-401i.png][Image: 100px-431i.png][Image: 100px-484i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-441i.png][Image: 100px-494i.png][Image: 100px-353i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png][Image: 100px-142i.png]<br /><br /><br />Soulmaster<br /><br />[Image: 100px-288i.png][Image: 100px-287i.png][Image: 100px-543i.png][Image: 100px-562i.png][Image: 100px-293i.png]<br /><br /><br />Others/Special<br /><br />[Image: 100px-501i.png][Image: 100px-519i.png]<br /><br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />2. Norse Light <br /><br />Well Norse Deck ( Or any Pseudo Norse Deck ) is basically a team where the leader and ally has a damage multiplier.<br /><br /><br />Suggested Leaders<br /><br />[Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-208i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-411i.png]<br /><br />Well ideally you should choose these two as a leader followed by PR Nathaniel , whoever you ally also differs based on your leader.<br /><br />If your Using <br />7* Thor , Take 7* Thor as<br />- Higher Chance of Light Runes Dropping<br />- Enchanted Runes deal more damage ( 10% More )<br />- 7* Thor stats are obviously way better than 6* Thor<br /><br />- If Odin's in your team , It will become Light ( Not a must for 7* Thor ally )<br /><br />6* Thor , Take 6* Thor<br />- Higher Chance of Light Runes Dropping<br />- Enchanted Runes deal more damage ( 10% More )<br />- If Odin's in your team it will become Light ( Provided that Both Thor are 6* , and Both Thors and Odin are at least level 50 )<br /><br />Nath , Take a similar evolution stage Nath if you want<br />- Higher Chance of Light Runes Dropping <br />but it'd be better if you get a 7* Thor as ally<br /><br />You may also think of Using Valac/Hook as the other leader against non-dark monsters for higher damage multiplier and an useful active.<br />Between Dual PR Thor and Thor + Valac/Hook<br />Dual PR Thor can :<br />1. Use Odin ( Stats are amazing , combined skill is useful , great booster )<br />2. Have good Hidden Effects<br />3. Have Better overall Stats<br />4. Fight Dark Monsters better<br /><br />whilst Using Both can :<br />1. have lesser problem with team cost and EXP of cards<br />2. Have 150% More Damage multiplier against non-dark Monsters<br />3. Have a 3 turn Time Tunnel to pair with PR Nath/Nero or split runes<br /><br />In the end its up to you , whether you fancy More stats/More Enchanted Rune Dmg/Higher droprate vs 150% more damage multiplier. ( I would choose Dual Thor , then Dual Valac/Hook then Thor + Valac... )<br /><br />Suggested Followers<br /><br />[Image: 100px-287i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png][Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png][Image: 100px-M12i.png][Image: 100px-V12i.png]<br /><br />Among These 12 Cards , Pick your ideal amount of Converter and booster and/or situational cards. Remember , there is no such thing as 'best' deck as different battles require different attention.<br /><br /><br />Highly Not Recommended Card ( Apart from Nukers / Defenses / Situational Cards )<br /><br />[Image: 100px-364i.png]<br /><br />It eats your CD which is very important to most Mono decks and gives you a 200% which can be easily surpassed with your 3 CDs that Leo probably resetted<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-401i.png][Image: 100px-501i.png][Image: 100px-562i.png]<br /><br />These cards are not recommended as there's probably cards with better stats/active that will do their jobs better. <br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-368i.png]<br /><br />Not that Libra's active is bad, but in a mono deck it cannot be fully utilised as almost all the cards have the same damage.<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-288i.png]<br /><br />I don't recommend you to use him because 3 simple reason<br />1. Thor + Odin can do an even better job than him for same CD<br />2. With PR Thor and Odin ( assuming you are using them ) Your team cost will pretty much hit the roof , let alone adding this card in<br />3. If your using Thor + Odin's skill as a converter , and you bring him as the 2nd converter , it'd be a bit risky as you'd only be able to convert every 10 turns Minimal and risk having no emergency Dark to Heart Converter. Minamoto / Merry pup would be better than him.<br /><br />Sample Decks<br /><br />[Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-287i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-509i.png]<br /><br />A Balanced Deck as despite having 2 Fiend , Thor and Odin's stats will make up for the Missing Health ( Total 16100 when maxed ) Jack and Nath and Thor to burst when needed and Minamoto / Thor + Odin for converting.<br /><br />[Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-287i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-420i.png][Image: 100px-509i.png]<br /><br />Similar to the Deck Above , Honor and Thor+Odin as converter , Nodens and Nero as a booster.<br /><br />[Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-420i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-509i.png]<br /><br />If you don't have Odin , its not the end of the world. Jiang Ziya and Honor as Converters , Thor to Enchant Them , AOL for Emergency and Apollo as a booster<br /><br />[Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-287i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png][Image: 100px-366i.png]<br /><br />A balanced Deck. Norse Deck/Pseudo Norse mean your leader/ally is fixed. You still can mix and match Damage multipliers to get different decks and effects. This Deck has a 500% Multiplier + 150% Healing bonus.<br /><br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />3. Greek Light <br /><br />Greek Deck , is a very lucked based deck , should MH decide to screw you over by not giving you much light runes , you are pretty much dependent on your converters. However , with that , Greek also is able to rack up quite an enormous burst<br /><br /><br />Suggested Leaders<br />[Image: 100px-198i.png]<br /><br />Just Him and Only him, Ally should also be<br />[Image: 100px-198i.png]<br /><br /><br />Suggested Followers<br /><br />[Image: 100px-288i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-M8i.png][Image: 100px-V8i.png][Image: 100px-401i.png][Image: 100px-484i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-349i.png]<br /><br />In a greek , the most important thing you must have is converter. Having Solar + 1/2 more Light producing converter should be sufficient. <br />Greek's recovery is also horrible , so having Idun/AOL as your back up plan might be ideal ( but most people just go for burst ). <br />Valac/Captain Hook might also be good for greek.<br />Yan is pretty much meant for better players as it puts you at risk of dying by removing all your heart runes for 3 turns. I would suggest using Yan only if <br />1. You sure you won't mess up with her<br />2. The battle is lacking 1 other element ( Except Heart and Light )<br />That way her full potential in a greek deck would be fully utilised.<br />As for why i put Circe up there is because as Greek's damage come from Enchanted Runes and Combos , Circe is able to greatly boost the damage with minimal risk. Despite being a Non-Light card , the additional damage that she provides is substantial.<br />( 4 combos for a greek deck nearly impossible to not do )<br /><br />Look at Marbas/Cruella in a non light greek deck ( Insane )<br />

<br /><br />Highly Not Recommended Card ( Apart from Nukers / Defenses / Situational Cards )<br /><br />[Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-353i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-366i.png]<br /><br />Well these cards are pretty much useless in a Greek deck as drops enchanted runes ( Bye thor ) , Greek pretty much need to dissolve Light runes only to get high combos ( Bye Felix Fiend Squad ) and lastly,  you'd probably be dissolving 5 in a row each time ( Bye Virgo )<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-368i.png][Image: 100px-562i.png][Image: 100px-364i.png]<br /><br />Same as before , either not suitable or other card can do better<br /><br /><br />Sample Decks<br /><br />[Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png][Image: 100px-V8i.png][Image: 100px-349i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png]<br /><br />Apollo, Circe and Nathaniel as boosters , Scar as emergency Converter ( Keeps heart as well ) . Cruella as a Pseudo Converter and  <br /><br />[Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-288i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png][Image: 100px-484i.png][Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png]<br /><br />Due to having 2 Beast , I'd choose Idun as my emergency healer <br />Solar Sirius as burst converter and Apollo + Jack as Booster , Komainu as converter<br /><br />[Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-349i.png][Image: 100px-401i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png]<br /><br />Sample for Stages with only 5 Runes ( With Heart and Light ). Yan + PR Nath will combo quite nicely together.<br /><br />[Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-528i.png][Image: 100px-528i.png][Image: 100px-528i.png][Image: 100px-528i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png]<br /><br />Believe it or not , this deck works as well , but surviving and stats wise , you'd die very badly. When i first got Artemis , I used Artemis + Endor + 1 slime + 2 gnomes + Artemis as a Greek deck , managed to get me to Seal 3/4 .<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br /><br />4. Jiang Ziya <br /><br />With the introduction of Ziya and Wenzhong , its possible to make a fusion deck of Light and Water where both benefits equally and greatly.<br />Suggested Leaders<br /><br />[Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-532i.png]<br /><br />Both with similar skill so any pairing would work , either both same or one of each. Just remember , both Light and Water cards must be present.<br /><br />Suggested Followers<br /><br />[Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png][Image: 100px-M8i.png][Image: 100px-V8i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png]<br />[Image: 100px-345i.png][Image: 100px-433i.png][Image: 100px-378i.png][Image: 100px-350i.png][Image: 100px-467i.png][Image: 100px-408i.png][Image: 100px-376i.png]<br /><br />Not Recommended Followers<br />( To be Updated )<br /><br />Sample Team<br />[Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-345i.png][Image: 100px-433i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-532i.png]<br /><br />Basically Having 2 Switch ensures that you'd have Water runes , Light Runes and Heart rune after converting. Jack/Elizabeth to boost the damage and Cass to beef up the base Attack stats<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-408i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-378i.png][Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-532i.png]<br /><br />Nero will go Nicely with PR Molly , Pieces to provide water damage for Water , Nero to provide Light damage for Light , Jack to Boost everything and JZY to provide Heart runes.<br /><br /><br />[Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-350i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-376i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png]<br />Like i said , not a must to have both of them as leaders. Aquarius to burst , Charon to Pair with Nathenial , minamoto + jzy for converter<br /><br /><br />
<br />
[/img]

Tired mess

Ally : Chessia
Available : Abadon ,  Samuel , Uncle Tuu , Azazel , Pr Artemis , Pr Loki , Pr Hades , Beelzebulb , Cao^2 , Abraham , Satan , Guan Yu , Izangi , Sun Quan , DQXQ , Lubu , Tsukiyomi , Amaterasu , Bael , Wukong , Daji , erebus , pr loki 

5. Virgo/Minamoto

Once popular light deck , but since the release of PR Thor and Jiang Ziya. It isn't widely use for important battle but its still usable ( Just that it might be harder , but hey its a challenge )

Suggested Leaders

[Image: 100px-366i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png]

Use either, Dual Virgo or Virgo + Minamoto. ( Dual Virgo would be similar to Norse , and i'd be focusing more on Virgo + Minamoto )

Suggested Follower

[Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-411i.png]
[Image: 100px-364i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png]

Not Recommended Follower

[Image: 100px-288i.png][Image: 100px-420i.png][Image: 100px-401i.png]
Virgo and Minamoto Runs on Both Light and Heart runes to compensate for their low damage , so these removes hearts which is akin to making your own life harder. If you really have no choice , honor is not all that bad , but taking Ziya/Minamoto/Pup would be better.

[Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-353i.png]
Virgo + Minamoto usually runs on 2 Minamoto in the deck to supply the board with adequate runes and having 2 minamoto cripples the health of the team greatly let alone having 3 fiend ( Nero has 1.8k hp and for a fiend its quite high , compared to the usual 1.2-1.4k hp)

[Image: 100px-368i.png][Image: 100px-562i.png]

As mentioned before at Greek and Norse

Sample Decks
[Image: 100px-366i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png]

2x Minamoto to supply Light and Heart Runes , Apollo , Nodens and Virgo to help speed the battle , AOL as a defence

[Image: 100px-366i.png][Image: 100px-364i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-366i.png]

Basically , every 10 turns activate Leo ( Using 2x Virgo , Leo and AOL/Minamoto/Scar ) and for Burst use Minamoto/Scar + Nero.

6. Valac/Hook
Using Valac/Hook gives you an multiplier of x900% without much setbacks and condition ( Unlike Fire/Water/Earth ). Since they are Light cards , only setback of their skill is against Dark monsters you don't deal 50% bonus damage. Them Ignoring Attribute relations can be a good thing , mainly Water/Fire/Earth/Rainbow Decks that might face problems due to attributes and they apply x300% to all.
Their extra 275% damage to some might be better than using dual Thor against non-dark monsters.

Suggested Leaders

[Image: 100px-M12i.png][Image: 100px-V12i.png]

They are pretty Similar to Norse Deck so for now just refer to the Norse/Pseudo Norse Section on my comments on them. ( I'll update here soon )

7. Egyptian
Egyptian decks are mainly against All dark Stages ( Like Gemini EX ). It doesn't have to have an Ra as Leader , but since his Leader skill would be the best for the case , try to use him. The beauty of this deck compared to other light deck is you would be able to kill dark monsters without moving the runes , just with CDs. For most Dark battles either have light monsters also or can be easily settled with Dual Thor. So Egyptian is rather just for the different game play of either nuking or having a different fighting method.

Suggested Leaders

[Image: 100px-218i.png][Image: 100px-172i.png]

Ra would be the best , can be paired with almost all other light leaders
( Except Valac/Hook ) against all dark stages. Metallic wolf king is an alternate replacement to TRY the deck ( Don't use him for an actual important all dark battle , his stats is crap and his leader skill is not as good as Ra's )

Suggested Followers
[Image: 100px-238i.png][Image: 100px-574i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-016i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png]

Not much as almost all light cards can fit in an Egyptian deck , these few above are more preferred among the rest as the main thing that makes this deck different from others is that active skill also will deal more damage. So most nukes are recommanded like example Tulzscha's new active would really shine as now it hits all monsters rather than one.
Also Ra is a beast , Metallic Dragon/Tulzscha is a dragon , both race have the worst recovery in the game , so adding in cards that sponsers Heart runes ( and not have disastrous RCR themselves ) as converters would be very useful. AOL/WK might be useful against high Def monsters with high Hp as well.Apollo's active stacks with the leader's skill bonus. Heck you may even try Hastur! ( Enchanted Runes would make Ra deal more damage with his active )

Like i said , other light cards do also fit in in an Egyptian deck just mind your RCR and plan out how you'd be playing before going into the battle.

Sample Decks

[Image: 100px-218i.png][Image: 100px-574i.png][Image: 100px-574i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-198i.png][Image: 100px-218i.png]

Rather Simple , 4x Nuke , Apollo to further heighten the damage and Minamoto/Ra as a safety net for Runes
( To be updated )

8. Fun/Other Decks

Below Few are just some Viable fun decks , they most work like an normal deck but with some more interesting/different choices of cards. I'll just briefly go through them.

Mono Beast Light Deck ( Contributed by Nitecat )

Basically a Deck with all light Beast cards, where AOL is the sole leader. Up to 900% multiplier. Viable as Light's has many converters which also are beast , but do remember beast's recovery are horrid so you may want to bring 1-2 Griffin King and/or Merry pup to ensure you can heal.

Sample Decks

[Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-288i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png][Image: 100px-218i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png]

Filled with Converters , may lack boosters but at least there is still the most important converters.

Possible Cards

[Image: 100px-157i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-288i.png][Image: 100px-187i.png][Image: 100px-498i.png]
[Image: 100px-218i.png][Image: 100px-494i.png][Image: 100px-V19i.png][Image: 100px-441i.png]

Mono Fiend Light Deck ( Contributed by Nitecat )

Basically a Mono Light deck with Fiends , Despite it all being fiends , its HP and recovery are still on par with most normal light decks. Leaders would be either Jack or Minamoto

Sample Deck

[Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-543i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-473i.png]

It has an HP of 18918! Quite a feat for a Pure Fiend deck. Basically 2 Jacks as booster , Nero + TTJZ as burst , Minamoto as converter.

Possible Cards

[Image: 100px-473i.png][Image: 100px-543i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-353i.png]

High Risk High Damage Deck

This deck is basically Crescendo Deck. With Marbas/Cruella , they brought Crescendo to a new height with 350% damage. Troy is a must to lock your HP at 10% < unless you want inconsistent damage output
( Metallic Dragon can also replace Marbas/Cruella as leader )

Sample Decks

[Image: 100px-M8i.png][Image: 100px-395i.png][Image: 100px-345i.png][Image: 100px-558i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png][Image: 100px-V8i.png]

Possible Cards

Basically anyone can be included. However for safety reasons , you might want to use AOL or PKOL as a safety Net. 1225% damage multiplier + Cassandra... you can expect the damage output to be very insanely high

*Idun's active will heal 0 due if Cassandra's active is up

Super Healing Deck

This is just deck that has insane heal , meant for defensive battle ( Like annoying Way to 'fill in the blank'' ) or you just want to train Rune spinning / waste time

Sample Deck

[Image: 100px-484i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-431i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-228i.png]

Wukong -60% when full hp , Idun Heal. Elf Queen to perk up healing ( Idun's leader skill and active isn't increased ). JZY to give Enchanted Heart for even more healing. Nero is there for some form of 'burst' .

Possible Cards

[Image: 100px-484i.png][Image: 100px-538i.png][Image: 100px-431i.png][Image: 100px-563i.png][Image: 100px-228i.png][Image: 100px-142i.png][Image: 100px-364i.png]

Other cards are viable , but these few are most suited for the defensive deck , Except Leo and Nero.
Leo and Nero are the deck's few form of offence. Leo can be used for 200% more damage for 8 turns while Nero can be used as a 'burst'

But really I see no point in using this deck unless your bored or a battle needs it ( But there'd be better rainbow decks for those battles )

9. Priorities & Ameliorate

As for how to allocate your attention to your cards

Skill Leveling

I would suggest you max your deck's converters skill first.
Converters like Griffin , Honor and JZY can be maxed with farm able cards so waste no Harpies on them.
I would suggest you use Harpies on Minamoto and Merry pup as their skills cannot be trained by feeding farmable cards while other converters are usually easier to obtain ( Like Scar can be re obtained by continuously hunting him during his weekly battle )

If your done with your converters , either you feed to other cards or keep the harpy for other deck's converter.

Ameliorate

For now , only 4 Cards can be Ameliorated they are
[Image: 100px-411i.png][Image: 100px-484i.png][Image: 100px-509i.png][Image: 100px-514i.png]

It depends on you whom you'd choose ameliorated. For Instance , I would chose to Ameliorate my PR Nath until Stage 2 before ameliorating Thor followed by AOL , Stage 3-4 of Nath and Idun. Souls can be farmed on the Weekend battle 'The Day of Souls' and may appear as a drop from Bosses. (TBI)

10.Conclusion and Credits

Firstly.
Commonly Asked Question
Dadarocks had collated and answered many of theme here

If you have any other question , you may ask Dada in his thread or ask me in this thread.

I Hope that the guide has helped you greatly , I've changed the layout as the previous layout quite messy. Almost all the pictures are linked to their card's details so click on them if you want to know more about them. Just remember , in TOS there is no such thing as a 'best' deck but rather the most suitable deck as different battle require different need. I would be busy for the next few months so I'll prolly ask someone to help me with the thread while i'm busy or check in once in a while.

Credits :
Pictures :
http://zh.tos.wikia.com
http://tos.hehagame.com/simulator.php
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/(ToS)_Tower_of_Saviors_Wiki

Others :
Nitecat(SG)
Dadarocks
Marinelaldas

Tired mess

Available : Abadon ,  Samuel , Uncle Tuu , Azazel , Pr Artemis , Pr Loki , Pr Hades , Beelzebulb , Cao^2 , Abraham , Satan , Guan Yu , Izangi , Sun Quan , DQXQ , Lubu , Tsukiyomi , Amaterasu , Bael , Wukong , Daji , erebus , pr loki 

Nice thread!
I'm hoping you'd be able to help me with my light mono Sad

My team is: Nian + minamoto, thor, faust, pr nath + Nian/virgo
This makes me have a very high burst, but I only have 1 converter which makes me have trouble on some stages (i.e felix in new transmi)

Who should I replace in my team to fit in one more heart converter?

Need Faugn, Dionysus allies!
Ally: PR Daji, Li Hsiao Yao

[Image: b7d1eb51.jpg]
[Image: 862e75f9.jpg]
ID: 26056618
Sona i have pmed u a new strategy that can be included in the new Light deck, its possibly the most powerful Light greek deck at the moment and even supassing Dark Greek deck

Also to help u in the light deck tips:

Egyption Gods (Ra)

- Easily used for farming 7th seal stage 1
- Perfect for Gemini ex & Scorpio ex
- A must have for Light mono Beast deck
- Apollo's active skill increases Ra's active skill
- counter tumbler/reflect/cresendo/kamikaze enemies
- For some odd reason Light runes seem to have a lower drop rate (no verification yet, only self tests done)

Additional Deck Combinations

[Image: 79fb70a8.jpg]
Light Mono Beast/ x625% Atk Light Deck

Gsol (leader)
Ra
Solar Sirius
Dorm Mouse
Merry Puppy
+
Gsol (ally)

P.s. If my hunch is right one of the deadly 7 sins will be a Light Wolf (Pride) which can serve the Light Beast deck well.

[Image: 27b13f76.jpg]
Light Fiend

Jack (leader)
Minamoto
Minamoto
Faust
Faust
+
Jack (ally)

[Image: 366c3110.jpg]
Semi Offence/Defence Deck

Virgo (leader)
Idun PR
Leo (not the golem)
Elf Queen
Minamoto
+
Minamoto (ally)

Basically this team packs a serious defensive stance to obliterate overheal shield type enemies and yet at the same time packs a huge punch of offence when needed by using Leo.

Skill activation sequence will entirely depend on what boss u are facing and its kinda rare that a stage cant be cleared with this team.

Hope this helps u out on the additional ideas Sona Wink

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
(02-01-2014, 04:36 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Sona i have pmed u a new strategy that can be included in the new Light deck, its possibly the most powerful Light greek deck at the moment and even supassing Dark Greek deck
Nitecat, why only in PM?Huh Can you also post it?
[Image: attachment.php?aid=2921]
LF for Minamoto/Virgo/Thor/PR Thor allies
(02-01-2014, 06:09 AM)Rust Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 04:36 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Sona i have pmed u a new strategy that can be included in the new Light deck, its possibly the most powerful Light greek deck at the moment and even supassing Dark Greek deck
Nitecat, why only in PM?Huh Can you also post it?

Cos i believe it will look better when Sona updates it, but if u are really that curious to know it first, this is the setup:

High End Burst Light Greek Deck

Apollo (leader)
Yan
Nian
Solar Sirius
Nathaniel
+
Apollo (ally)

Burst sequence:

Yan => Nian => burst => Apollo => Solar Sirius => Nathaniel => burst

The combo can rake up to about 60 or more at max if u did it correctly (and with some luck) the damage is more than a million per card

Elf Deck In Use
(02-01-2014, 06:46 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Burst sequence:

Yan => Nian => burst => Apollo => Solar Sirius => Nathaniel => burst

Why not activate Apollo in the first round instead of the second? The burst won't do any damage, but the trace of light should still work and give a bigger boost on the second round?

Nope, I was wrong. The trace of light doesn't stay on after the Nian active is used.
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds Heart

[Image: 7c52d11a.jpg]
(02-01-2014, 08:53 AM)Marinelaldas Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 04:36 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: [Image: 27b13f76.jpg]
Light Fiend

Jack (leader)
Minamoto
Minamoto
Faust
Faust
+
Jack (ally)

wow.. this is interesting.
i would have thought that the hp will be way too low to be able to do anything. dual jack provide 400% attack right?

somehow... it look really vulnerable...

Active skill: x150% atk, turns depending on amount of enemies killed in one round
Leader skill: Fiend hp x 150% & Fiend atk x 200%

That deck will definitely work, no doubt about it, basically the skill sequence will be:

Faust => Minamto => Jack => burst => Jack => Minamoto => Faust => burst

Alternatively the deck can be formed in this manner:

[Image: b2457676.jpg]

Jack (leader)
Faust
Faust
Faust
Minamoto
+
Minamoto (ally)

In this deck when Faust is activated, all runes including hearts will have effect of light rune stones thus making it very powerful for 3 turns (since u have 3 Fausts)

Elf Deck In Use
(01-31-2014, 10:30 PM)quzf Wrote: Nice thread!
I'm hoping you'd be able to help me with my light mono Sad

My team is: Nian + minamoto, thor, faust, pr nath + Nian/virgo
This makes me have a very high burst, but I only have 1 converter which makes me have trouble on some stages (i.e felix in new transmi)

Who should I replace in my team to fit in one more heart converter?

Like what Marinelaldas said , replace either thor or faust , ideally thor for a converter. However if your hp crippled due to two fiends and cannot tank some hits , replace Faust instead. Other than that your light mono is pretty solid for me :X

(01-31-2014, 11:38 PM)Marinelaldas Wrote: hi sona ,
my light cards are :
minamoto lvl max cd 10
nian lvl max cd 17
paladin swordman lvl 17 cd 8
ra god of sun lvl 87 cd 17
fulbright golem (4*) lvl 40 cd 7
merry puppy lvl 1 cd 17 ( just draw him)
yan lvl 44 cd 20
light paladin 3*
eternal granter idun lvl 19 cd 18
light stavrophone 4*

i have the pr material for fate sister and saving it for future situation.

yeah my cards are pretty bad, i lack of dmg booster and really wish that i can draw either apollo or thor.

and hopefully faust will comeback and i will be able to draw / farm nathaniel.
For now
Nian Ldr + Minamoto + Leo Golem + Ra + Merry Pup + Virgo/Nian/Mina ldr.

However once you get their cds lower
Nian Ldr + Minamoto + Merry Pup + Idun/Light Paladin + Ra/Yan/Golem Depending on the situation.

Hope it helps!

Also to help u in the light deck tips:

Egyption Gods (Ra)

- Easily used for farming 7th seal stage 1
- Perfect for Gemini ex & Scorpio ex
- A must have for Light mono Beast deck
- Apollo's active skill increases Ra's active skill
- counter tumbler/reflect/cresendo/kamikaze enemies
- For some odd reason Light runes seem to have a lower drop rate (no verification yet, only self tests done)

Additional Deck Combinations

[Image: 79fb70a8.jpg]
Light Mono Beast/ x625% Atk Light Deck

Gsol (leader)
Ra
Solar Sirius
Dorm Mouse
Merry Puppy
+
Gsol (ally)

P.s. If my hunch is right one of the deadly 7 sins will be a Light Wolf (Pride) which can serve the Light Beast deck well.

[Image: 27b13f76.jpg]
Light Fiend

Jack (leader)
Minamoto
Minamoto
Faust
Faust
+
Jack (ally)

[Image: 366c3110.jpg]
Semi Offence/Defence Deck

Virgo (leader)
Idun PR
Leo (not the golem)
Elf Queen
Minamoto
+
Minamoto (ally)

Basically this team packs a serious defensive stance to obliterate overheal shield type enemies and yet at the same time packs a huge punch of offence when needed by using Leo.

Skill activation sequence will entirely depend on what boss u are facing and its kinda rare that a stage cant be cleared with this team.

Hope this helps u out on the additional ideas Sona Wink

Thanks for all the ideas , will get working on it now Big Grin
Tired mess

(02-01-2014, 11:22 AM)Marinelaldas Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 09:00 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 08:53 AM)Marinelaldas Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 04:36 AM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: [Image: 27b13f76.jpg]
Light Fiend

Jack (leader)
Minamoto
Minamoto
Faust
Faust
+
Jack (ally)

wow.. this is interesting.
i would have thought that the hp will be way too low to be able to do anything. dual jack provide 400% attack right?

somehow... it look really vulnerable...

Active skill: x150% atk, turns depending on amount of enemies killed in one round
Leader skill: Fiend hp x 150% & Fiend atk x 200%

That deck will definitely work, no doubt about it, basically the skill sequence will be:

Faust => Minamto => Jack => burst => Jack => Minamoto => Faust => burst

Alternatively the deck can be formed in this manner:

[Image: b2457676.jpg]

Jack (leader)
Faust
Faust
Faust
Minamoto
+
Minamoto (ally)

In this deck when Faust is activated, all runes including hearts will have effect of light rune stones thus making it very powerful for 3 turns (since u have 3 Fausts)

But Faust will not using heart runes to get 50% dmg....
And with minamoto as leader, 150% light attack and the team hp is really low.

And isn't jack active skill is to attack all enemy? Not 150% boost attack

Jack's skill is Full attack x150% Only Todd and Jackie ( Fire Fiend) Have attack to all enemy.
Tired mess