Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Is This Guide Useful To You?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Guide For Dark Mono Decks
(09-06-2013, 07:42 PM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Btw in 3.1 the trigger sequence will be:

1. Lu Bu
2. First burst - Loki + Odin (new unique team skill combination)
3. Second burst - Daji + Felix
4. PKOD

...Literally noting can survive that...

Doesn't Odin team skill combination requires dual Norse god? If so, then need to take out one member to fit in ally Loki.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

[Image: 0cc7145c.jpg]
(09-07-2013, 01:52 PM)shue249 Wrote:
(09-06-2013, 07:42 PM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote: Btw in 3.1 the trigger sequence will be:

1. Lu Bu
2. First burst - Loki + Odin (new unique team skill combination)
3. Second burst - Daji + Felix
4. PKOD

...Literally noting can survive that...

Doesn't Odin team skill combination requires dual Norse god? If so, then need to take out one member to fit in ally Loki.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

No, it is a partner combo not hidden team skill so only need 2 of the required cards not special team setups.

The hidden team setup for Odin to change elements will be required to have dual element of type Norse god e.g. Dual Tyr - Odin change to fire element.

Since Odin is already dark element so u dont need him to change element in a Loki deck thus dual Loki is not required Smile

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
EDIT: Updated the strategy and decks for 3.1 version

Elf Deck In Use
holy smokes! (pun intended)

i just pulled an Artemis. (and got a stack of Artemis allys)

Been busy trying to level a 6*Loki(Max) + Felix (lvl 48+) + Odin (lvl 49+) + PKOD(Max) + GSOD(Max) + Daji (Max) Ally.

I've got an underlevelled 4* Belial Golem (lvl 10), an Endor (lvl 19), 2 x Xi (lvl 1 - i got lucky), 2 x Unjust Soldier aka Lubu (lvl 1)

And (hopefully) a Sirius by Wednesday.

Still can't find a Gemini anywhere.

Decisions decisions..

The problem with my current setup is that I don't have a rune converter (to dark), so it's a somewhat risky setup if i run out of dark runes. The Golem will come in handy, in place of say the PKOD, but it's a lot of (levelling) work and a Sirus will have better stats (albeit with a higher CD).

So much to do, so little time...

Signatures are just taking too much space... 
Odin + Loki is considered a rune converter Big Grin just not a low cd type....

Elf Deck In Use
I guess the beauty of the Greek type lies with the fact that dissolving runes actually generate more runes, so you'd hardly run out - thus ensuring that you would always have an attack (almost) every turn.

Norse teams on the other hand have to rely on favorable rune drops and on low CD converters. So for short high impact battles that require enchanted runes (e.g. Lunar Sirus & Odin), certain amount of luck & skill is necessary.

Signatures are just taking too much space... 
(09-15-2013, 12:51 AM)BabyKaiLan Wrote: I guess the beauty of the Greek type lies with the fact that dissolving runes actually generate more runes, so you'd hardly run out - thus ensuring that you would always have an attack (almost) every turn.

Norse teams on the other hand have to rely on favorable rune drops and on low CD converters. So for short high impact battles that require enchanted runes (e.g. Lunar Sirus & Odin), certain amount of luck & skill is necessary.

What you just said is but an illusion, there is a reason the part of Greek teams for my guide mentions "you will require the most converters comparing to other decks"

Greek team constantly requires an appropriate amount of runestones on screen to form the correct lines or setups for the next attack, and the worst part is u cant clear unwanted junk runes if you want to form the proper lines and create a massive burst for attack.

Every time after a massive burst, the attack for the next turn weakens due to insufficient runes to form a proper setup for next attack thus u will require more and more rune converting for difficult battles.

Norse team on the other hand always only 3 runestones of the element u need and the best part is you can clear all the unwanted junk runes to form all the extra needed combos which will also at the same time prepare for the next set of runes to drop. Most of the time you will be left with many runes that u need (unless u are really that unlucky or used too much runes for the previous attack)

So in a nutshell Norse team does not ever need that much of converters compared to a Greek team.

Elf Deck In Use
Hi currently my dark mono setup is

Norse Team: Loki + Artemis + Baphomet + Gsod + Felix

Greek Team: Artemis + Loki + Isabell + Baphomet + Gsod

Can anyone suggest on how to improve my current dark mono team with my current card?
Planning to get Lunar Sirius next week. Which card do you think i should swap out for Lunar Sirius? should i swap out artemis for norse team and loki for greek ?

My other dark card: Osiris, Dark paladin, Saruman, Endor, Lu Bu
(09-15-2013, 04:44 PM)Pikamon Wrote: Hi currently my dark mono setup is

Can anyone suggest on how to improve my current dark mono team with my current card?
Planning to get Lunar Sirius next week. Which card do you think i should swap out for Lunar Sirius? should i swap out artemis for norse team and loki for greek ?

Is ur Endor 6*?

Elf Deck In Use
(09-15-2013, 04:52 PM)Nitecat(SG) Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 04:44 PM)Pikamon Wrote: Hi currently my dark mono setup is

Is ur Endor 6*?

Hi currently no but have the evolve material to make it 6*