Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Is This Guide Useful To You?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Guide For Dark Mono Decks
aside from the cards mention, i still have endor, valkyrie, isabelle n felix, dark defensive dragon and a baby schema dark.
Though reading that felix n isabelle are good cards in a mono dark, the idea of lubu + PKOD = -50% boss is too tempting for me haha.
but as always, alternative setup for my deck is always welcome (:

(09-06-2013, 03:33 PM)BabyKaiLan Wrote: I'm curious, because I just pulled an Unjust Soldier/Lubu yesterday.

Currently using Loki + Felix + Odin + PKOD + GSOD (for insurance) + Fox (ally).

Don't have a Gemini (and can't seem to get one). If i did, it'll replace my GSOD.

Don't have a Baph either, but Loki + Felix + Odin works just as well, if not better

So i'm eager to know where Lubu will fit in. For a card that deals 30% damage to the boss up front, it seems to have been forgotten?

Skill trigger sequence: Lubu - Odin (yeah!) - Felix - Loki - Fox - PKOD (if the joker is still standing)

Btw in 3.1 the trigger sequence will be:

1. Lu Bu
2. First burst - Loki + Odin (new unique team skill combination)
3. Second burst - Daji + Felix
4. PKOD

...Literally noting can survive that...

(09-06-2013, 07:40 PM)kai90 Wrote: aside from the cards mention, i still have endor, valkyrie, isabelle n felix, dark defensive dragon and a baby schema dark.
Though reading that felix n isabelle are good cards in a mono dark, the idea of lubu + PKOD = -50% boss is too tempting for me haha.
but as always, alternative setup for my deck is always welcome (:

Either way also works, but Lu Bu + PKOD combo is seriously useful for high hp bosses and you are not the only one who likes it so much XD

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use
holy! i fell in love with mono dark.
accidentally entered a match, when im juz wanted to check the current team's overall stats when partnering with a max lvl fox queen.
With a mere 8401 hp, i went into a fight with stage5 of water area. with fox queen's imba recovery rate, slowly delay the game till i got all my cooldown ready b4 5/10 n boss stage.

tis success makes me feel like putting my mono water team on hold n focus on mono dark instead XD

(09-06-2013, 08:34 PM)kai90 Wrote: holy! i fell in love with mono dark.
accidentally entered a match, when im juz wanted to check the current team's overall stats when partnering with a max lvl fox queen.
With a mere 8401 hp, i went into a fight with stage5 of water area. with fox queen's imba recovery rate, slowly delay the game till i got all my cooldown ready b4 5/10 n boss stage.

tis success makes me feel like putting my mono water team on hold n focus on mono dark instead XD

Loki + Daji team is currently the best dark team atm

Elf Deck In Use
U forgot Fox queen mono dark or it absence deliberated?
Looking for Allies ID 18941917:
Michael Lucifer, Stolas, Loki, Thor, SGB, Apolo and Poseidon Allies!
[Image: eiEdk5P.png]
[Image: KuJrrSc.jpg]
(09-07-2013, 06:31 AM)Nihilus Wrote: U forgot Fox queen mono dark or it absence deliberated?

Didn't i already included Fox Queen? Or u forgot Daji = Fox Queen?

Elf Deck In Use
Sorry, if I express myself wrong,
But I mean if there is any other team with Daiji leader other than daiji/loki!

Thanks!
Looking for Allies ID 18941917:
Michael Lucifer, Stolas, Loki, Thor, SGB, Apolo and Poseidon Allies!
[Image: eiEdk5P.png]
[Image: KuJrrSc.jpg]
(09-07-2013, 12:33 PM)Nihilus Wrote: Sorry, if I express myself wrong,
But I mean if there is any other team with Daiji leader other than daiji/loki!

Thanks!

Baphomet/Endor + Daji works too, but Loki is the best

Elf Deck In Use
Will the felix event come back? I first joined the game when the event was out and couldn't get the card. need felix badly
currently dark mono
(09-07-2013, 01:45 PM)beaverly beaver knight Wrote: Will the felix event come back? I first joined the game when the event was out and couldn't get the card. need felix badly

Felix will be back but at minimum a few months time

Elf Deck In Use