Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Poll: Is This Guide Useful To You?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Guide For Dark Mono Decks
(07-15-2015, 09:16 AM)Ixidor Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 12:52 AM)thepotatoes Wrote: Is loki(leader),castor and pollux,endor, shenggongbao,basti  a viable dark mono?

Yes, but I'd replace Basti with another converter if possible. You only have 1 offensive converter which will be an issue. Odin can be used in this slot when you get him.

ok thanks

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to build a dark mono deck, thought I would get your advice on which guys to focus on.

Curently I have Artemis, Faugn, Keeper in the Dark, Shen Gongbao and Thomas Midgley. Still only level 60 so cant use all of them in a team.

Which guys should I evolve and focus on for now?

(12-19-2015, 06:09 PM)RTKSquall Wrote: Hi everyone!

I'm trying to build a dark mono deck, thought I would get your advice on which guys to focus on.

Curently I have Artemis, Faugn, Keeper in the Dark, Shen Gongbao and Thomas Midgley. Still only level 60 so cant use all of them in a team.

Which guys should I evolve and focus on for now?

Power releasing artemis should be the priority, followed by skill levelling and then maxing Sheng Gong Bao. 

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
(08-30-2013, 03:42 AM)2. Greek style (Highest stacked damage against bosses however not suggested for beginners) Wrote: a. Standard Greek Deck
Artemis (leader)
Lunar Sirius
Gemini
Scorpio*/Baphomet
Isabelle/Scorpio
+
Artemis (ally)

b. High Burst Type Greek Deck
Artemis (leader)
Lunar Sirius
Scorpio*/Gargoyle Golem
Xi
Endor
+
Artemis (ally)

Strategy: Play by forming L, T, +, - , l shape to ensure the enchanted runes fall in place, calculate the number of the runes that will fall properly especially in tough battles. You will require the most rune converters when using greek decks comparing to those of norse, egyption and etc decks.

SORRY, AS FOR THIS STRATEGY I DONT REALLY UNDERSTAND BECAUSE HOW TO CALCULATE?
Friendly User&Ally Always Active~~ Anything Pls Pm Me..... Shy Shy
Quote:TOS Name : ¥Ann¥
TOS UID    :56218288
Ally            :Inanna The Awakened Moon
Level         :273

what's the mono dark team with daji lead are people using these days? is it still loki?

i have a PR but not yet VR daji (don't think it's that much different between PR and VR), that i am trying to build a team with.

using daji, happy prince, PR scorpio, miss chyan, HFD right now. tried a PR loki and it seems okay, tried Mastema, seems okay too but low on the stats. any other card good to use?
(08-17-2016, 07:38 PM)Grumbler Wrote: what's the mono dark team with daji lead are people using these days?  is it still loki?

i have a PR but not yet VR daji (don't think it's that much different between PR and VR), that i am trying to build a team with.

using daji, happy prince, PR scorpio, miss chyan, HFD right now.  tried a PR loki and it seems okay, tried Mastema, seems okay too but low on the stats.  any other card good to use?

Probably just Loki because he has one of the highest base multiplier without any sort of restrictions. The thing is, why do you want to use Daji as a leader though? The multiplier she offers pales in comparison to what other leaders can offer. Even dual VR Loki with PR Odin is probably better. Dual HFD with Daji as a member instead is probably better also. 
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
(08-17-2016, 08:32 PM)deathexe Wrote:
(08-17-2016, 07:38 PM)Grumbler Wrote: what's the mono dark team with daji lead are people using these days?  is it still loki?

using daji, happy prince, PR scorpio, miss chyan, HFD right now.  tried a PR loki and it seems okay, tried Mastema, seems okay too but low on the stats.  any other card good to use?

Probably just Loki because he has one of the highest base multiplier without any sort of restrictions. The thing is, why do you want to use Daji as a leader though? The multiplier she offers pales in comparison to what other leaders can offer. Even dual VR Loki with PR Odin is probably better. Dual HFD with Daji as a member instead is probably better also. 

Refined VR Loki is better than just a PR Loki in every aspect. But then, Yocto offers the exact same leader skill along with much more useful actives. Dual HFD is also significantly more stable than anything with a Daji lead.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]