Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Fire Mono Guide (updated to 7.0)
I forgot about 7-2 stages but it doesn't seem impossible for mono fire to beat all 7 seals island. All these stages usually have mini bosses, so just make sure your team can burst back to back.

For 7-3 light just make sure you can burst 3m at ra by bringing your strongest burster ( pr skuld,achilles)

For 7-2&3 earth stage bring a gsol/wukong. I finished it with tyr gsof gsol agatha skuld tyr. A max cd gsol is preferred for easier clear

For 7-2 dark island with the gsod tumbler i run tyr agatha gsof gsof queen elf ally poppy.

For water islands i never tried using mono fire, but your best bet is to ally valac, and pray sky drops don't screw you ap at tefnut.

The tower stages is a different story though, i think it will be quite a pain to clear nidhogg and giemsha.

at fire island, i have a problem in the 7-2 stage, because before fighting the gsof, there is the dual golem stage. I needed the burst to kill both golems at the same time, or else i will need to fight the reincarnated golem again. Trying to stall at that stage is hard because they hit together like a truck, so once i use my burst to kill them I don have any for the gsof boss stage. Any mono fire advice? so far I only saw a mono dark approach to the 7th seals islands

Probably you just need two burst. That's it ) Take some second converter in your team.

Hey guys,

I've got a team up here, which i am using now and always for all battles execpt water.

Jackie 99/Medea 99/Nezha 66 (CD MAX)/AoF/Fire DS

This team is quite nice, and the stats are nice too. Attack 6000+, RCR 1000+, HP 10000+

What do u think about it?
--
ID: 50254319
IGN: Shambles
Alies: Jackie 6* MAX, Idun 6* MAX, Freyr 7* All Max
Alies Needed: Poseidon [Maxed], Freyr 7* [Maxed slvl, lvl], PR Daji All Maxed, Bell

[Image: 3ca00b56.jpg]

[Image: 7da12d7f.jpg]
(07-08-2014, 09:45 PM)marktsui019 Wrote: Hey guys,

I've got a team up here, which i am using now and always for all battles execpt water.

This team is quite nice, and the stats are nice too. Attack 6000+, RCR 1000+, HP 10000+

Hey there mark. Your team is coming around nicely and you just need to max them. Good additions you can include into the team would be Pr Sean, if you dont have them then keep it this way.
Do note that your team have a certain amount of risk with medea activated due to low hp from jackie.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(07-08-2014, 06:17 PM)glennfoo Wrote: at fire island, i have a problem in the 7-2 stage, because before fighting the gsof, there is the dual golem stage. I needed the burst to kill both golems at the same time, or else i will need to fight the reincarnated golem again. Trying to stall at that stage is hard because they hit together like a truck, so once i use my burst to kill them I don have any for the gsof boss stage. Any mono fire advice? so far I only saw a mono dark approach to the 7th seals islands

Maybe you can show us your current team and othe fire cards you have so we can help you Smile

Teams like
Tyr + odin + medea + nezha + achilles + tyr for once, should be able to defeat it. Odin for first burst and nezha + tyr + achilles for 2nd burst.
U guys know where to get sean? I'm saving keys now for MT. I wanna PR molly for water team, but I want sean as well. But the prob is that i dun have sean. Any idea where to farm him?

Thanks

(07-08-2014, 10:10 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 09:45 PM)marktsui019 Wrote: Hey guys,

Hey there mark. Your team is coming around nicely and you just need to max them. Good additions you can include into the team would be Pr Sean, if you dont have them then keep it this way.
Do note that your team have a certain amount of risk with medea activated due to low hp from jackie.

In total with my ally, HP is 12,000+. Medea is always activated at first stage, will deactivate or dun activate if there are certain things that kills me with it. I will always check the DSI
--
ID: 50254319
IGN: Shambles
Alies: Jackie 6* MAX, Idun 6* MAX, Freyr 7* All Max
Alies Needed: Poseidon [Maxed], Freyr 7* [Maxed slvl, lvl], PR Daji All Maxed, Bell

[Image: 3ca00b56.jpg]

[Image: 7da12d7f.jpg]
(07-08-2014, 10:29 PM)trivas Wrote:
(07-08-2014, 06:17 PM)glennfoo Wrote: at fire island, i have a problem in the 7-2 stage, because before fighting the gsof, there is the dual golem stage. I needed the burst to kill both golems at the same time, or else i will need to fight the reincarnated golem again. Trying to stall at that stage is hard because they hit together like a truck, so once i use my burst to kill them I don have any for the gsof boss stage. Any mono fire advice? so far I only saw a mono dark approach to the 7th seals islands

Maybe you can show us your current team and othe fire cards you have so we can help you Smile

Teams like
Tyr + odin + medea + nezha + achilles + tyr for once, should be able to defeat it. Odin for first burst and nezha + tyr + achilles for 2nd burst.

how did u guys put deck under your signature?

pr tyr, pr sculd, randeng, cerberus, pr sean
hephatus, zeus, medea, Aof, cerberus
jackie, diablo, martial master, salamander golem, hong yue
metablaze, pkof, pyrometallic dragon, chutlga

my odin is level 50 only atm
(07-09-2014, 05:10 PM)glennfoo Wrote: how did u guys put deck under your signature?

pr tyr, pr sculd, randeng, cerberus, pr sean
hephatus, zeus, medea, Aof, cerberus
jackie, diablo, martial master, salamander golem, hong yue
metablaze, pkof, pyrometallic dragon, chutlga

my odin is level 50 only atm

If you have these cards i am pretty sure you can clear the with the right setup.

Pr tyr + Odin + randeng + cerb + pr skuld + Pr tyr maybe?

I can't see any advantages mono dark has over mono fire currently, at least for seal 7 stages. Currently thouugh *cough* *cough*
I just drew Archilles but should I include it in my deck?

My current deck is:

Tyr + PR GSOF + Martial Master ( Max level and CD ) + Fire DS + Skuld + Tyr

What do you think?