Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Earth Mono (v.10.00)
On this guide, I would like to inquire, would Dual Earth Norse + Pr Odin + Circe be inferior to that of Earth Babylon?

I didn't mean to compare, but, I somehow felt that Dumuzi's deck offers much offensive capacity.

I personally tried both deck. I am quite surprised to see the differences, any pros mind given their opinion on it?

Cool Throwing dimes to expand friendlist. Cool  

68313777 - me ID.
Cactus Belly

Regular Ally: 
LHY (E Daji- D Max)
PR Daji (All Max) 
Dumuzi (Current leader) & Atrahasis (All Max)
PR Greek God (Heph, Artemis, Apollo)

I have many unusual leaders as well, so yes, please add/pm me if you need any. 
(06-21-2015, 05:16 PM)CactusBelly Wrote: On this guide, I would like to inquire, would Dual Earth Norse + Pr Odin + Circe be inferior to that of Earth Babylon?

I didn't mean to compare, but, I somehow felt that Dumuzi's deck offers much offensive capacity.

I personally tried both deck. I am quite surprised to see the differences, any pros mind given their opinion on it?
It's very obvious that Babylonian outclasses Norse so much it's like asking is the sky what I see when I look up? Lol.

Dual Norse is a 3 card commitment for a 9x multiplier with no other inbuilt multiplier proc other than dissolving enchanted runes.

Dual Babylonian comes to the table with 9x from the leaders alone, plus the ability to make it 13.5x by forming two columns of 4+ runes, plus the ability to generate attack runes by spinning columns.

Multiplier aside, that essentially means that so long you can form 3 columns of 4, you are guaranteed to attack every turn with babylonian. Even with Norse's added drop rate of attack runes, I doubt they can claim that kind of constency.

Finally, in a world where you can only have 6 cards in a team, there's a huge difference between getting to choose 66.66% of your team vs 50% only.

Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

Duzumi masters, Which of the following set ups you do like?

1. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa, rapanui, DBK + duzumi

2. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa, rapanui, duncan + duzumi

3. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa, duncan, DBK + duzumi

* Assume all maximum CD/amel
* I have no Rosa

In currently running set up #3, because it offers more versatility compared my inanna team. But haven't played duzumi too much yet.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I vote for setup 1

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

I might add some more notes in the future to Dumuzi, I just dont have enough stamina and time to play him a lot. xD

But it really is true, Babylons made Norse not obsolete, but they win so often. :/
[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
(06-21-2015, 05:30 PM)VVV Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 05:16 PM)CactusBelly Wrote: On this guide, I would like to inquire, would Dual Earth Norse + Pr Odin + Circe be inferior to that of Earth Babylon?

It's very obvious that Babylonian outclasses Norse so much it's like asking is the sky what I see when I look up? Lol.

Dual Norse is a 3 card commitment for a 9x multiplier with no other inbuilt multiplier proc other than dissolving enchanted runes.

Dual Babylonian comes to the table with 9x from the leaders alone, plus the ability to make it 13.5x by forming two columns of 4+ runes, plus the ability to generate attack runes by spinning columns.

Multiplier aside, that essentially means that so long you can form 3 columns of 4, you are guaranteed to attack every turn with babylonian. Even with Norse's added drop rate of attack runes, I doubt they can claim that kind of constency.

Finally, in a world where you can only have 6 cards in a team, there's a huge difference between getting to choose 66.66% of your team vs 50% only.
Geez, thanks. You could've just explained without adding cynical remark. I am no expert in both the calculation mechanics and how the additional multiplier from the enchanted runes will add up, so I wanted clarifications.

Thank you for that clarification of yours. Much appreciated.

I think the best MH can do is to ameliorate PR Odin and let it have an awesome passive to boot with the team.
I.e, critical trigger? That would make the game more fun as Babylon and Norse will go toe to toe on the offensive capacity.

68313777 - me ID.
Cactus Belly

Regular Ally: 
LHY (E Daji- D Max)
PR Daji (All Max) 

(06-21-2015, 10:45 PM)CactusBelly Wrote:

Geez, thanks. You could've just explained without adding cynical remark. I am no expert in both the calculation mechanics and how the additional multiplier from the enchanted runes will add up, so I wanted clarifications.

I think the best MH can do is to ameliorate PR Odin and let it have an awesome passive to boot with the team.
I.e, critical trigger? That would make the game more fun as Babylon and Norse will go toe to toe on the offensive capacity.
Well I wasn't purposefully trying to be snide or cynical, I honestly thought you were asking a rhetorical question...thus my answer lol. My bad man :/

Anyway hope my answer earlier gave you a perspective earlier of why Norse needs a liiiiiiittttle bit of a buff Smile

(06-22-2015, 02:44 AM)VVV Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 10:45 PM)CactusBelly Wrote:

Well I wasn't purposefully trying to be snide or cynical, I honestly thought you were asking a rhetorical question...thus my answer lol. My bad man :/

Anyway hope my answer earlier gave you a perspective earlier of why Norse needs a liiiiiiittttle bit of a buff Smile

None taken @VVV . I just hope to get Norse buffed to a certain level. 
I also heard that with the new 9.2 Norse is gonna get some buff? No? 

They have been showing lots of cards using Norse to synchronize with the new 9.2 release. 
So maybe we are expecting something different with Norse in this update. 

68313777 - me ID.
Cactus Belly

Regular Ally: 
LHY (E Daji- D Max)
PR Daji (All Max) 

(06-21-2015, 06:59 PM)rampage Wrote: Duzumi masters,  Which of the following set ups you do like?

1. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa,  rapanui,  DBK + duzumi

2. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa,  rapanui,  duncan + duzumi

3. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa,  duncan,  DBK + duzumi

* I have no Rosa

In currently running set up #3, because it offers more versatility compared my inanna team.  But haven't played duzumi too much yet.  

I prefer 3 since it is more versatile and if you can spin consistent 4 or 5 rune columns throughout starters are pretty good and more combos goes well with Circe.

Too bad you have no Rosa, as Dumuzi Circe Duncan Rosa Diamuid is my go to deck everytime. Cleared Odin nightmare pretty easily with it. However, your set up 3 would be a deck I would use if I needed a beefy deck. Although I have PR Medusa all maxed, my DBK is not PR and skill 7. Not intending to invest in it since I heard Nidhogg is gonna get an earth attack boost, and I have many other cards to use as well.
[Image: 12dfe8ac.jpg]
(06-22-2015, 06:17 PM)Akashi Wrote:
(06-21-2015, 06:59 PM)rampage Wrote: Duzumi masters,  Which of the following set ups you do like?

1. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa,  rapanui,  DBK + duzumi

2. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa,  rapanui,  duncan + duzumi

3. Duzumi + Circe, PR Medusa,  duncan,  DBK + duzumi

* I have no Rosa

In currently running set up #3, because it offers more versatility compared my inanna team.  But haven't played duzumi too much yet.  

I prefer 3 since it is more versatile and if you can spin consistent 4 or 5 rune columns throughout starters are pretty good and more combos goes well with Circe.

Too bad you have no Rosa, as Dumuzi Circe Duncan Rosa Diamuid is my go to deck everytime. Cleared Odin nightmare pretty easily with it. However, your set up 3 would be a deck I would use if I needed a beefy deck. Although I have PR Medusa all maxed, my DBK is not PR and skill 7. Not intending to invest in it since I heard Nidhogg is gonna get an earth attack boost, and I have many other cards to use as well.

3 as well.
I'm exacly as you, no Rosa for me.
But I play Dumuzi a lot and 3 is the one I'm currently running.
But it's a matter of choice. For some reason (not saying it's stupid, just I don't get exactly why), some players don't like starters in babylon decks.
I think it's great and even more in green one as Circe will make it even more consistent.
Duncan active = 800k per card so 4.8M for a single activation... I really think it's a good deal. Only downside is that you can't use DC at the same turn.