Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Earth Mono (v.10.00)
Thread moved to Best Guide/Walkthrough section.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(05-28-2015, 01:44 AM)Blitzkriag Wrote: Thread moved to Best Guide/Walkthrough section.

Thx a lot. 

I also added all mono race teams I could come up with, most are awful, but people wanted it. ^^ Guide is now a proper guide. Id say. Hopefully.  Shy

[Image: 6nabheze.png]
 69531602                                      Saviors League (Lv17) looking for members
[For reference only]

If you guys are still wondering how to build a Dumuzi team, may I suggest the team attached in the picture (affectionately known as the "The Uzi" team)

What you're looking at here is a fully allmax everything team. All skills except Circe and Rapa Nui are trainable (Rapa Nui should be max if your guild got max rewards), making it achievable for anyone willing to farm for the mats.

Remember, all damage shown in the picture will be doubled as all members will attack twice due to Rosa's skill. Add on top of that a x1.5 elemental advantage multiplier, that fusion mob alone is dealing 16mil x 2 x 1.5 = 48mil damage to poor Abe.

But even when not combining all skills in a gigantic burst, remember that diarmuid is CD5, Rosa is CD8, Rapa Nui is cd10...making it one of the fastest-reloading burst teams out there. Hence, "The Uzi"

[Image: 623385d51156e36eecee5852475b2757.jpg]

Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

(06-01-2015, 05:39 PM)VVV Wrote: [For reference only]

If you guys are still wondering how to build a Dumuzi team, may I suggest the team attached in the picture (affectionately known as the "The Uzi" team)

What you're looking at here is a fully allmax everything team. All skills except Circe and Rapa Nui are trainable (Rapa Nui should be max if your guild got max rewards), making it achievable for anyone willing to farm for the mats.

Remember, all damage shown in the picture will be doubled as all members will attack twice due to Rosa's skill. Add on top of that a x1.5 elemental advantage multiplier, that fusion mob alone is dealing 16mil x 2 x 1.5 = 48mil damage to poor Abe.

But even when not combining all skills in a gigantic burst, remember that diarmuid is CD5, Rosa is CD8, Rapa Nui is cd10...making it one of the fastest-reloading burst teams out there. Hence, "The Uzi"

[Image: 623385d51156e36eecee5852475b2757.jpg]

Great setup. Uzi really suited for this deck.
I like to use PR Medusa in most situation than Rapa nui.
Dumuzi circe pr medusa diarmuid fusion = "stun gun"
Rapa Nui adds boatloads of recovery to the team and a huge multiplier at CD10, which is why I see her as an integral part of the team...But when you need CC, sure, why not, PR Medusa Big Grin
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

Can someone tell me what CC is? Thanks?
Help!
(06-01-2015, 10:46 PM)dylankhiew Wrote: Can someone tell me what CC is? Thanks?

crowd control (stun, freeze, etc)
(06-01-2015, 10:54 PM)romandagestan Wrote: crowd control (stun, freeze, etc)

ahh, okay thanks!
@VVV and Wong Ah Neh

The good thing about Rapa Nui and PR Medusa is that the former is given at max skill and Medusa's skill is feedable (baby harpies).

I personally do prefer Medusa as she is much more than just CC. I would probably say that PR Medusa is the strongest booster Dumuzi team has access to (150% damage for 3 full turns, gets rid of elemental weakness, also safely transitions you to the 12th turn where Dumuzi comes on). I think any one with an Earth mono really should get Medusa maxed.

That being said, Rapa Nui's high recovery does make this build appealing. But more importantly, Dumuzi teams are blessed with not needing much harpy investment (only Circe) so you are likely to have all these cards at max CD.

I somehow think the Medusa deserves more credit in this guide ><. I've been using her a lot in Dumuzi and she is really really powerful.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(06-01-2015, 11:20 PM)Ixidor Wrote: @VVV and Wong Ah Neh

The good thing about Rapa Nui and PR Medusa is that the former is given at max skill and Medusa's skill is feedable (baby harpies).

I personally do prefer Medusa as she is much more than just CC. I would probably say that PR Medusa is the strongest booster Dumuzi team has access to (150% damage for 3 full turns, gets rid of elemental weakness, also safely transitions you to the 12th turn where Dumuzi comes on). I think any one with an Earth mono really should get Medusa maxed.

That being said, Rapa Nui's high recovery does make this build appealing. But more importantly, Dumuzi teams are blessed with not needing much harpy investment (only Circe) so you are likely to have all these cards at max CD.

I somehow think the Medusa deserves more credit in this guide ><. I've been using her a lot in Dumuzi and she is really really powerful.
Actually, I agree with Ixidor, having an All Maxed MeduSA does make a huge difference when clearing trans and transitioning to stages where Fire mob is the obstacle to beat.

I further would argue that being a CC card, Medusa adds bulk to the team as well.

My dumuzi team has been Dumuzi, Circe, Domon, Medusa, Rapa Nui,Dumuzi

With PR Seungri and his Amelioration, I was thinking of replacing him with Domon, I quite like a little more recovery to the team.

So Yeap, Medusa in a Dumuzi deck deserve a spot, if not a permanent addition.
Cool Throwing dimes to expand friendlist. Cool  

68313777 - me ID.
Cactus Belly

Regular Ally: 
LHY (E Daji- D Max)
PR Daji (All Max) 
Dumuzi (Current leader) & Atrahasis (All Max)
PR Greek God (Heph, Artemis, Apollo)

I have many unusual leaders as well, so yes, please add/pm me if you need any.