Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Dragonic Compulsion System (8.0 Update)
(02-07-2015, 06:25 PM)Saintsfall Wrote: How DC affect our board after activating it?

What ever is left over becomes your new board. Which is why some people only activate the DC system before a boss in order to clear out unwanted rune stones. For example: I run a Mono Greek fire team - so I will want to clear every other runestone on the board during DC in order to leave behind only fire runestones. This means in my next round my board will already be prepared for a full burst without having to activate converters. 

One thing to consider is heart runestones do not appear in DC and therefore you wont get heart runestones to save up for a particular round if intending to. 

[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]
Does anybody know if DC's heal works when Cassandra's skill is activated?

(03-07-2015, 12:28 PM)Shizuna Wrote: Does anybody know if DC's heal works when Cassandra's skill is activated?

It works Smile .

Error 101: Signature not found.
will this be updated with all the available craft we have now? just so we know what there is.
And tips on how to score higher points with dc would be appreciated too.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Need another vid? Lol

Most of it is just practise though :/
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

(03-14-2015, 03:20 AM)VVV Wrote: Need another vid? Lol

Most of it is just practise though :/

no special tips? god i swear i really suck at this, i use the one for fire and dark mono, and never activated the second skill which heals 50% hp...
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Download and play diamond dash :/
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

I also find myself sucking really badly with the Candy crush type and Boom boom(lol) type crafts.

That leaves me with only the Connection pattern. Initially, I also find it pretty difficult to use. After some time, I finally got use to it and was able to score 10k points consistently if the intention is not to store runes.

A small trick that I use. I usually go for the shorter connected runes first. I wait till the others slowly stack up and go berserk connecting all the long ones. Then, there will be Enchanted ones of different attribute scattering all around.  Just connect them all in succession and the points will increase really quickly.Sometimes, the explosion(idk how to explain) is big enough it also eliminates those of different attributes, causing the points to skyrocket higher.

Not sure if anyone can comprehend what I just said.. LOL.

Anyway, if any experts could share their tips and tricks, that'll be great Big Grin .
Error 101: Signature not found.
Transposition actually racks up the highest combo counts (= highest score = highest damage boost) when I'm lucky and get continuous matching skydrops. Otherwise destruction is the easiest to hit high combos because it's fairly mindless tapping, while connection is best for rune storing as you have the most control over rune colours.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Version 9 adds another type of Craft: Amulets

Quote:Tap and lock a group of 2 or more Runestones of the same Attribute, and then tap another 1 or more Runestones of that Attribute to dissolve.

- Locked Runestones can be unlocked by retapping, without affecting Combo count;
- All Runestones of the same Attribute on the screen will be dissolved when Enchanted Runestones are dissolved

Not sure how that will work though? If you tap a runestone then all same attribute runestones adjacent to that one will be locked, and you have to tap another non-adjacent runestone to create a combo?