Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Dragonic Compulsion System (8.0 Update)
Yea, the more you have of the same type the faster the meter charges, I noticed this after equipping another and its a big difference on how fast it fills now, specially if its the "dissolve runestones of any kind" and u make many combos in one go

Thx for the info Smile, just edit your first post... You put the last year there, its 2015 already.. Besides of that, nice work Smile

I have figured out the score formula for Connect and let me tell you, you are underestimating this:
This system is basically two free 150%+ active skills in every match once you know what you are doing.
And this multiplier is just the minimum.
(Switch/Bejeweled is horribly underpowered from what I can see, though)

Connect score formula:

[number of dissolved stones] * 30 * 1.2 ^ [1+combo count]

* The base value of a stone is always 30. Doesn't matter if it is enchanted or if it is the weak color that gets dissolved along.
* The first 2 dissolved sets of stones don't count as a combo, they are always worth 100% and thus are worth basically nothing.
* The 3rd dissolved set already has the 1.2 multiplier even though the combo count still reads 000. The 4th set then has 1.44, the 5th 1.728 etc.
Combo 003= x2
Combo 005= x3
Combo 008= x5
Combo 011 = x9 (although in the Madhead video the multiplier capped out on ^11, no idea if that is an actual cap since it was only shown for one combo)
* you get an enchanted stone for every 5 stones you dissolve manually (the ones you move over) - these 5 don't have to be dissolved in the same turn, the game remembers them

So how to get a good multiplier?

First 5 seconds:
1. You want to get your combo counter up as fast as possible, want to form clusters and at the same time get many Enchanted stones on your board.
2. So just dissolve 3-stone combos as fast as possible, if you see 5+ group of stones in a row that you can just swish over fast, do that as well.
Last 5 seconds:
3. Once you are at combo ~5 start dissolving your enchanted stones
4. large clusters of stones will stack at the bottom of your screen, dissolve a 5-combo of them and dissolve them with the occuring enchanted stone as well

This will give you a 1.5-2.0 multiplier for free. I usually got to 9 combos in my tries and it was always in that range.
Edit: alright, everytime I move in the 9000 Score range I'm getting weird damage numbers when I calculate it through and it always looks like the buff is only around 1.55-1.6 - Don't really know what is up with that.

(01-21-2015, 09:49 AM)Fro Wrote: Edit: alright, everytime I move in the 9000 Score range I'm getting weird damage numbers when I calculate it through and it always looks like the buff is only around 1.55-1.6 - Don't really know what is up with that.

I've actually noticed that in further testing. The 1000 Score = +0.1x buff formula seems to work consistently for low scores (<5000?), but higher scores seem to return lower buffs than expected. 

I would guess that there's an upper limit imposed on the score buff (probably to keep it from being game-breaking)...it might take more testing to see how the score buff is calculated for higher scores.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
(01-21-2015, 10:35 AM)agnesi Wrote: I would guess that there's an upper limit imposed on the score buff (probably to keep it from being game-breaking)...it might take more testing to see how the score buff is calculated for higher scores.

Got it: once you move past 5000, the bonus is quartered and changes to +0.025%/1000 points down from +0.1%/1000.

The occurence that the combo bonus increase suddenly stopped at the combo 011 attack in the video was probably through a second cap imposed and the combo bonus maxes out at 10 combos.

So basically you can now try both: get to 5000 and collect the stones you want. 
(01-21-2015, 10:56 AM)Fro Wrote:
(01-21-2015, 10:35 AM)agnesi Wrote: I would guess that there's an upper limit imposed on the score buff (probably to keep it from being game-breaking)...it might take more testing to see how the score buff is calculated for higher scores.

Got it: once you move past 5000, the bonus is quartered and changes to +0.025%/1000 points down from +0.1%/1000.

The occurence that the combo bonus increase suddenly stopped at the combo 011 attack in the video was probably through a second cap imposed and the combo bonus maxes out at 10 combos.

So basically you can now try both: get to 5000 and collect the stones you want. 

Yeah it appears that it does become a quarter of its original value. Only tested it once and the numbers worked at the time.
[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]
Which gear should I put for leader to be able to use twice?? I put the 2* gear as leader and always only able to activate once
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
(01-21-2015, 01:02 PM)wong93 Wrote: Which gear should I put for leader to be able to use twice?? I put the 2* gear as leader and always only able to activate once

According to Madhead:

Quote:★ Known Issue (Android Version):

- Abnormal issue occurs when activating “Dragonic Compulsion” for 2nd time in the same battle. Summoners are limited to launch “Dragonic Compulsion” once in Android Version 8.0 until the next version update.

Unless you're on iOS or something, then I'm not sure.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Ophiuchus (Dbl Max).
Have:
- Abraham, VR Elizabeth, Guan Yu
- Chessia, Nobunaga, Mai Shiranui
- Izanagi, Ophiuchus, Hideyoshi
- Lu Bu, Rose, Khaos
...and others...
Ah thanks!! Been busy lately , no time to browse Fb that much haha
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
Ok.. I think that this system is seriously bugged at this point in that it disables certain skills..

I was doing the new fire master stage (overheal boss), and I activated lust + water uncle to turn the whole board blue.... I then activated the gem for practice purposes... And i did absolutely no overheal damage whatsoever....

Done on IOS if anybody wondering
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]