Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Dragonic Compulsion System (8.0 Update)
Quote:From what I can see when I use the dragonic compulsion the board left over is what you end up getting in your next turn. So if you had an Earth deck you probably focus on other colors and leave the Earth for your next turn. 

An interesting additional utility use for the gems then... emergency converter..  

I wonder though... Would medea, or any of the Amel IV greeks affect the types of runes that show up on the mini-game stage? (or a stage that banned specific types of runes)... if the mini-game board becomes your board later, I think it logical that they would be affected.

Also something to note...  I don't seem to recall seeing heart runes in the mini-game, so that would hurt you if u need to heal.

Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

(01-20-2015, 08:47 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote:
Quote:From what I can see when I use the dragonic compulsion the board left over is what you end up getting in your next turn. So if you had an Earth deck you probably focus on other colors and leave the Earth for your next turn. 

An interesting additional utility use for the gems then... emergency converter..  

I wonder though... Would medea, or any of the Amel IV greeks affect the types of runes that show up on the mini-game stage? (or a stage that banned specific types of runes)... if the mini-game board becomes your board later, I think it logical that they would be affected.

Also something to note...  I don't seem to recall seeing heart runes in the mini-game, so that would hurt you if u need to heal.

Good question - I never really noticed Medea's additional fire runes on the board (hard to tell to be honest). 

The fact that these runes don't actually add to anything directly means heart would be useless anyways since it wouldn't heal. But the first skill bonus on most of our crafts indicates "50% HP recovery" which would instead be the upside to using it in a dire situation as well. Assuming you can pull of the necessary combo to trigger the first yellow bar.

[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]
For the heart rune thing.. I mean you wouldnt have any heart runes to heal the next turn as the gem board takes them all away.

Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

Well, here's my contribution, hope it helps some of you out there Smile

Hey everyone! Welcome to Tower of Saviors Version 8!

Madhead has introduced the new Dragonic Compulsion System (nothing to do with dragons specifically) in Tower of Saviors Version 8...unfortunately not very well explained or understood at the moment.

Hopefully the information I've found and presented here is useful to those watching it...

It's a pleasure once again to share information with you all Smile

P.S. If you have PR Xi activated, there will be no heart runes on board...so yeah, dunno how relevant that'll be....
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

(01-20-2015, 10:57 PM)VVV Wrote: Well, here's my contribution, hope it helps some of you out there Smile

Madhead has introduced the new Dragonic Compulsion System (nothing to do with dragons specifically) in Tower of Saviors Version 8...unfortunately not very well explained or understood at the moment.

Hopefully the information I've found and presented here is useful to those watching it...

P.S. If you have PR Xi activated, there will be no heart runes on board...so yeah, dunno how relevant that'll be....

Awesome. I have added it to the Appendix A section on the guide Smile
As far as I know when you dissolve >= 5 runes of an attribute in the pokopang mini-game runes of the weaker attribute will be dissolved as well.

So when VVV in the video above was trying to get lots of fire runes in the bottom of the screen he dissolved a chain of water runes destroying all the fire runes he stored up in the process.

Also, VVV we need more videos with you talking! ^_^
ID: 51 791 663; IGN: Ikkoru; Outdated:
[Image: s.png~original]
Need: Everybody!

(01-20-2015, 11:36 PM)BMXArena Wrote: As far as I know when you dissolve >= 5 runes of an attribute in the pokopang mini-game runes of the weaker attribute will be dissolved as well.

So when VVV in the video above was trying to get lots of fire runes in the bottom of the screen he dissolved a chain of water runes destroying all the fire runes he stored up in the process.

More than 5 eh? what if we dissolve the enchanted rune? since it eliminate all the specific color, will it eat the weaker element too?
[Image: 7b98b781.jpg]
Id : 42,640,740

(01-20-2015, 11:24 PM)austzorro Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 10:57 PM)VVV Wrote: Well, here's my contribution, hope it helps some of you out there Smile

Awesome. I have added it to the Appendix A section on the guide Smile
Thanks man Smile Wasn't sure how useful it was going to be since you have a written version which I found after I made the vid LOL

(01-20-2015, 11:36 PM)BMXArena Wrote: As far as I know when you dissolve >= 5 runes of an attribute in the pokopang mini-game runes of the weaker attribute will be dissolved as well.

Ok that makes sense, so have to avoid 5+ runes of the element stronger than yours...

...and yeah I'll try commentate more but my Chinese speaking needs a lot of practice lol especially with a lot of the ToS terminology xD
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

Its almost as if MH implemented this on purpose to prevent people from easily storing their colors. Interesting.
I have been only been able to use my Craft/Pattern/DC once.... I don't know if that has to do with the fact that I have only one Carft/Pattern/DC... please explain....
[Image: Sign_zpsyteczmcf.png]