Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Dragonic Compulsion System (8.0 Update)
(01-20-2015, 05:40 AM)joetjef Wrote: Good guide, thank you!

What is the meaning of the 2000/4500 points required for Compulsion Skill I and II? I watched your video but you only had a score of 1615 so I assume they are not related?

I already found a bug when activating the compulsion system, it just hangs doing nothing, all effect animations and the music are still working but it's not progressing to the compulsion screen.

Edit: A force reset and restart of TOS helped, was worried I would have lost my transmigration soulstones..

(01-20-2015, 05:35 AM)ralfhero Wrote: I think the amount of times you can use the system is according to the level of your sphere, I've only able to use twice in transmigration. Anyone able to confirm the same thing?

Just noticed that as well, so that's the meaning of the Combustions counter when you check the status, it just tells you how many you've left. I could only do 2 combustions and I was using three sphere of myself and one of my ally.

From what I read on Facebook MH reported a bug with Compulsion system.

【TOS Android Version 8.0『Destiny with Xuan-Yuan』Known Issue】

TOS Verson 8.0『Destiny with Xuan-Yuan』was introduced! Some Summoners had encountered abnormal situation during game play. The TOS team is currently working hard to fix the known issue of Version 8.0. Detail as follows:

1. Abnormal issue occurs when activating "Dragonic Compulsion" for 2nd time in the same battle.

[Image: output_W6m_OG0.gif]
the dissolving runes method of charging may be good for greek. . Mmm. thanks fur the guide!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

(01-20-2015, 06:09 AM)agatio Wrote: 5. Added New System “Dragonic Compulsion”
- New battle system “Dragonary Crafts”, Summoners can obtain new powers by equipping “Dragonary Crafts” onto your characters.
- “Dragonary Crafts” was considered as an equipment item, Summoners can freely equip and remove it from your monsters.
- Different “Dragonary Crafts” holds different “Dragonic Compulsion” power.
- After “Dragonary Craft” was equipped, “Graft Apparatus” will appear on the top right in the battle interface.
- “Craft Apparatus” will be fully charged when specified conditions of the “Dragonary Craft” has been completed. “Craft Apparatus” charges faster if more “Dragonary Craft”  of the same kind are equipped.
- After “Craft Apparatus” has been fully charged, Summoners can launch “Dragonic Compulsion” by pressing on the “Craft Apparatus” icon located on the top right.
- “Dragonic Compulsion” can only be launched twice in every battle.

Updated. There is indeed a limit and I confirmed it today. Twice per battle. Upon successful recharging. Thanks agatio the guide has been updated.

(01-20-2015, 06:00 AM)agnesi Wrote: Actually, there's a fair amount of this (esp. damage calculation) that's incorrect. I realized this after checking your video for how the damage calculations work for this.

It turns out that Madhead has put up a video (in Chinese) explaining how DC works:

Important points:
1) Runes dissolved through DC don't calculate into rune damage. Rune damage and combo damage are both calculated the same as usual.
2) After DC is activated, the final combo score (top left) becomes an extra multiplier. 1000 combo score = +0.1x damage.
3) With a high enough DC combo score, the three bar meter (top center) fills up yellow. Each bar represents one skill. The skill will be applied if that bar is lit.

TL;DR you shouldn't DC out your attribute runes, because that'll screw you over. Better to DC out other colors, so you have a good board next turn.

If you want, you can confirm it with your own video:
Hep has 56166 in pure rune damage, and ends up with 453687 damage at the end.
56166*(1+3.75)*(1.1^4)*(1.1615)=453687
That's Combo Score, Ameliorations, and DC. No extra damage from rune dissolves, and no 20% team attack increase.

After playing several more stages your points do work out. I will add this to the guide and give credit to you. Cheers.
One more notes to this new system: You cant use the system when you use PR starter active, bcs you cant click the icon when full board.
(01-20-2015, 01:36 PM)minyang86 Wrote: One more notes to this new system: You cant use the system when you use PR starter active, bcs you cant click the icon when full board.

Have not tested this one - good call.
Ya i tried it already in old trans yesterday. BTW, the craft only can be charged to become lvl2?

(01-20-2015, 01:54 PM)austzorro Wrote:
(01-20-2015, 01:36 PM)minyang86 Wrote: One more notes to this new system: You cant use the system when you use PR starter active, bcs you cant click the icon when full board.

(01-20-2015, 02:19 PM)minyang86 Wrote: Ya i tried it already in old trans yesterday. BTW, the craft only can be charged to become lvl2?

(01-20-2015, 01:54 PM)austzorro Wrote:

From what I can tell a dragonic craft can be up to 3 levels (or three skills). Since in game when you activate the compulsion screen there are 3 bars in the top that can be filled. Each bar reflects which/how many skills are activated. 
+1 for this guide....

Really, it's MH's job to make these guides though.... but when they can't even translate properly...

A question though:

you mention this

Quote:"Current Rule for Attack Power based on your score: 1000 combo score = +0.1X damage (i.e. for every 1000 in your score an additional factor of 0.1 will be added to your total damage output). "

Is that boost ON TOP of the craft skill?

ie, if I have the +20% atk power skill, and I get 4000 score, do I get the +20% damage from the skill, AND 0.4(40%) boost from the score?

Also... I understand runes during the minigame don't add to the combo... but does the board from the minigame, after dissollves, replace ur board? kinda seemed that way to me when i was testing... i was wondering where all my color runes went... and my damage was also horrible with a low score.. was using earth greek against new story mode master.. i did wtf pathetic damage on only 1k score desptie dissolving a lot of green runes during normal dissolve, enough to kill the boss with or without a boost... Did my low mini-game score REDUCE my damage??? (altho for that test I was only using the basic 1 skill pokopang 10% boost rune)
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

(01-20-2015, 05:28 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote: +1 for this guide....

Really, it's MH's job to make these guides though.... but when they can't even translate properly...

A question though:

you mention this

Quote:"Current Rule for Attack Power based on your score: 1000 combo score = +0.1X damage (i.e. for every 1000 in your score an additional factor of 0.1 will be added to your total damage output). "

Is that boost ON TOP of the craft skill?

ie, if I have the +20% atk power skill, and I get 4000 score, do I get the +20% damage from the skill, AND 0.4(40%) boost from the score?

Also... I understand runes during the minigame don't add to the combo... but does the board from the minigame, after dissollves, replace ur board? kinda seemed that way to me when i was testing... i was wondering where all my color runes went... and my damage was also horrible with a low score.. was using earth greek against new story mode  master.. i did wtf pathetic damage on only 1k score desptie dissolving a lot of green runes during normal dissolve, enough to kill the boss with or without a boost... Did my low mini-game score REDUCE my damage??? (altho for that test I was only using the basic 1 skill pokopang 10% boost rune)

Based on your calculation yes that makes sense. Assuming you make the necessary combos to unlock the use of the 2nd ability (which in your case is the 20% bonus attack power). 

From what I can see when I use the dragonic compulsion the board left over is what you end up getting in your next turn. So if you had an Earth deck you probably focus on other colors and leave the Earth for your next turn. 

There was once or twice where I felt the use of the dragonic compulsion actually felt as if my damage was lower than usual. I don't think there is any thing like a penalty in place for doing poor combos or a low score - perhaps its our interpretation now that we are paying attention to the actual numbers. 

Keep in mind that before the CD activates the numbers displayed do not take into account your passive abilities, amoilerations, etc. until the end of your compulsion screen.

So if one of your cards had 25,000 damage calculated before the dragonic compulsion screen appears - then you will have to wait until the end of the screen before all your other things are compounded onto that existing 25k damage.