Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.9 Average
[Guide] Crash Course
(11-23-2013, 06:15 PM)Derpzilla Wrote: Great job on this guide!
Wish it was made when I was a noobie...

Exactly, that is my main motivation for this guide - since I had a hard time figuring out all that stuff by myself. Luckily I stumbled across this forum at some point and got help. Still, the information is scattered all over the place, hopefully this thread will be some kind of summary in the end. Wouldn't have bothered if this community hadn't been this awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, this is a nice guide! +rep

[Image: b5d7787c.jpg]
Looking for Saruman allies. Please add me up.
Nice! a thumbs up for you.

a minor edit though, i think you forgot day of dark elements.

i know you mentioned it somewhere, but perhaps you might want to add it here?

Monday : Collection of Elements
Tueday : Sword's Descent Day
Wednesday : The Hunting Day
Thursay : Gem Searching Day
Friday : Day of Elements
Saturday : The Greedy Day, former "Chaotic Day". <----------------
Sunday : The Golden Day , former "Holy Day".

Erm and maybe give an insight to newer players that there's such a thing called "hidden passive" and partner skills?

Big Grin

(11-24-2013, 06:09 AM)skaiserz Wrote: Nice! a thumbs up for you.

a minor edit though, i think you forgot day of dark elements.

i know you mentioned it somewhere, but perhaps you might want to add it here?

Monday : Collection of Elements
Tueday : Sword's Descent Day
Wednesday : The Hunting Day
Thursay : Gem Searching Day
Friday : Day of Elements
Saturday : The Greedy Day, former "Chaotic Day". <----------------
Sunday : The Golden Day , former "Holy Day".

Erm and maybe give an insight to newer players that there's such a thing called "hidden passive" and partner skills?

Big Grin

Thanks!

Good point, I did mention that event while talking about evolutionary materials and Fiends, however it should be up there in the list, completely right.

Hidden passives and all that other shenanigans is still on the way, please take a look at the index for further information.

At the moment I am taking a small break, redoing some segments and changing/merging pictures ~ want to polish it further before continuing, thanks for your support! Smile
WHAT??! Nidhogg's impossible to beat unless specific decks are used? Well crap. =_=
Sent from a diamond studded cardboard box.

[Image: c31ba0e2.jpg]
[Image: c9818c78.jpg]

I swear one of these days I'll get Pollux. Maybe in the next eon or two...?
nice work!
only one flaw: p3.3 - links in *picture* for dragon decks, i doubt anyone will have a patience to type them manually to the browser )
(11-25-2013, 02:36 AM)Ultrapyre Wrote: WHAT??! Nidhogg's impossible to beat unless specific decks are used? Well crap. =_=

No idea, that part was a contribution - therefore the colouring.

Don't get me wrong, I am checking everything that I am inserting, however I never met Nidhogg myself until now - trusting on his knowledge and relying on others to correct me if the information wouldn't be actually true.

I saw a video, couple of days ago - on youtube, with him and a beast team, which healed a shitload of HP every turn, was quite surprised to be honest.
Didn't figure that I should link the video, I mean otherwise this guide would have most likely 5000 hyperlinks... if a person is interested he/she will research an additional vid/thread - will have to see how far this guide should go regarding each point.

It is meant for newbies, on the other hand it feels somehow empty if it isn't completed, however if you want to complete every single point this guide would need :
a) a basically infinite amount of time
b) a LOT of help from the outside, and I doubt that I have that many different colours to choose from Big Grin

(11-25-2013, 03:10 AM)gdhdhsdf Wrote: nice work!
only one flaw: p3.3 - links in *picture* for dragon decks, i doubt anyone will have a patience to type them manually to the browser )

Thanks!

Good point, I had to include it into the picture since those restrictions per post are giving me a hard time, trying to fit everything into one post.

I did link Nitecat's dragon thread on some other points, therefore the information isn't actually lost in the guide, just repeated ~ even if the player doesn't know that it is from Nitecat he/she can and should just take the name of the thread from the link and type those few words into the search - at least I thought that this was acceptable, since everything else gets broken down as much as possible.

Edit : Despite of if, will take a look at it ~ it might be somehow optimizable, thanks for the comment.
(11-25-2013, 02:36 AM)Ultrapyre Wrote: WHAT??! Nidhogg's impossible to beat unless specific decks are used? Well crap. =_=

well.. not impossible but rather it will be quite difficult, since nidhogg hits you for 9000 per turn and his CD is 1 so your RCR needs to be real good (i wrote that section btw)
[Image: KrgV7X.gif]
Very nice~~~ the map is very well done. I actually love the map a lot lol, sure refresh my memory on some stuff i forgotten.

If comment must be made, can be better arrange in color paragraphing, gonna take some time to read all of it thou Smile
[Image: h6JG8v3.gif]
[Image: yH7e6Pb.png]
I thank the dark lord for all the dark cards, i just hate him for trolling me with daji -_-

Dark mono guideCLICK HERE
My GuildCLICK HERE
Success as F2P CLICK HERE
I dont know y but the theme "flawless victory" from Mortal Kombat suddenly came to mind when i read the guide again XD

[Image: r4k2.png]
Elf Deck In Use