Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Guide] Craft Forging {Looking for Contribution}
That may be a nice craft for tumbler team or tanky teams because most other teams would die from the damage received if you want to use it to kill enemies. I mean a damage received of 50k with that essence returns 1,250,000 to the enemies, dragons can survive that, Diablo also can but most other teams can't. If there is a 2-star or 1-star essence that stops you from diyng it, using it toghether with this one you can make a fun craft.

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(10-07-2016, 01:58 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: Question: Does crafting 3-star essences into a 3-star/2-star essence with a higher chance of a better skill? Ex. Better increased attack around 35-50% attack.

Looking at other players videos it does seems to works that way. Iirc some guy who craft 3* essences to 2* consistently got >30% attack bonus(he create offense type only so its not confirmed for other types, but its probably works the same). Just remember that the type of the 1st essence you choose to craft away will determine the type of the resulting essence

(10-10-2016, 08:25 AM)urtv Wrote: Am I missing something in the calculations or is this a keeper?
[Image: 2h396w8.jpg]

Sorry but its not really a good essence. Counterattack craft was never good no matter how high its % is. Using it in tanky teams like Diablo's or Nidhogg's seems good on paper, until you realize that attack boost(or recovery boost for diablo) craft deals higher damage without the unnecessary risk and gimmicks that counterattack craft pose. And since the damage is non-attributive, it doesnt even have the niche value to bypass enchanted shield which is a bane of Diablo. I'd craft it away to make a hopefully better essence or core

(10-11-2016, 05:11 AM)shabadoo Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 01:58 PM)DrFluttershy Wrote: Question: Does crafting 3-star essences into a 3-star/2-star essence with a higher chance of a better skill? Ex. Better increased attack around 35-50% attack.
Looking at other players videos it does seems to works that way. Iirc some guy who craft 3* essences to 2* consistently got >30% attack bonus(he create offense type only so its not confirmed for other types, but its probably works the same). Just remember that the type of the 1st essence you choose to craft away will determine the type of the resulting essence
Alright, I've crafted a good amount of "Skill CD reduction" essences for 3-star essences, using only 2-star cores. All of them ended up either 1-2 members and 1-2 CD reduction. Which sucked. I then crafted another 3-star essence, this time using 3-star essences, and ended up with 5 dark members CD -3. Holy smokes! 

Imagine the greatest signature you can ever think of. There ya' go!
(04-08-2016, 06:10 PM)VVB Wrote: Hey, last nite I got essence that reflect 1300% received damage to all enemies.
Does this mean like tumbler where as I wont die when received the damage?
is it worth to embed this essence?

Edit:
the correct desc for the essence is :
The damage received will be turned into a 1300% non-attributive counterattack to all enemies for 1 round.
0l

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Thanks to today's event I was finally able to make a dragonary craft for Dumuzi & Athena.  It may not be Overpowered but it gets the job done, giving me in a sense damage /healing. [Image: t5m1e8.png]
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(10-06-2016, 10:35 PM)Nash Wrote: Did anyone actually manage to craft any 3* that is without race and colour restrictions? I'm wondering if it's just low probability or it doesn't exist at all..

Been waiting for one to slot in the good essences i have.. wanting to maximize the use for as many teams as possible..

Been reading through page by page for this. I too, just want a grey opal of shadowfall, because of the pain-in-the-butt nature of crafting process, the best i have so far is no race restriction opal of shadowfall for each color and no color restriction for human and dragons  Sad 

P/S: I searched through wiki, that craft exists but it's an 3* achievement award from Solemn Promises Ultimate stage for Var  (which just came back last weekend, but sadly without the same 3* achievement award) 

Hope someone manage to get it to keep my hopes alive.  

Cheerios.

*Side note : Anyone noticed the 3* cores drop rate for "day of crafting" reduced since MH reshuffled the daily event? I used to be able to get 3* cores almost every single time i do it, now it's mostly 2* cores...  Dodgy
AmaZimz ID : 47 240 212 , Lvl 34X and counting Tongue   Guild : Palawan

Looking for: Izanami, Guan Yu ,Inanna, Samael, Jia Rou Amel4, TSZ
Ally : normally Iza/TSZ/Guanyu/Samael, Pm me for ally change(max mainstream leaders)

Helpful advice appreciated : Big Grin
http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Would-like-some-help-in-team-building-and-the-direction-forward

(01-12-2017, 11:55 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Thanks to today's event I was finally able to make a dragonary craft for Dumuzi & Athena.  It may not be Overpowered but it gets the job done, giving me in a sense damage /healing. [Image: t5m1e8.png]

Your 2* essence might overwrite your 1* essence. (i've had it happen before). The 3* atk bonus is quite low but it's a good start.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

for me all my Essence fall into 3 categories
1* - column convert
2* - CD reduction
3* ATK bonus
anything I got that is not one of those I'll roll it back into the mixer (except for those ignore shield ones, or dodge effect)
ID: 54962818

Izanagi ally plz add

Well, today i am of a mind to spend some diamonds to get me extra 3* crafts, already got a bunch but i want more, the two sets of conversion, yeah it happens, i may change one of it to ignore puzzle shield, my izanagi sure would laugh it's ass out with such a craft :p Smile

Today i have gotten 3* light dragon (i will eventually get copper bullet!), 3* light demon, 3* water beast, 3* dark, 3* dark god, 3* dark demon, 3* god and 3* demon.

All in all, having fun with the increased chance of 3* crafts.

edit:
pretty close to 100% drop rate of 3* crafts at the end today, got these others with 1d: beast, elf, dark elf, earth elf, water, fire god.
Should have enough crafts/cores, now all i need are essences = rng city. (i have some but the quality is iffy)
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.