Added a flowchart to illustrate how to manage useless core/essence
Slashing craft is currently 1/7 that is not available, the remaining 6/7 are.
Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
03-15-2016, 10:54 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2016, 11:31 PM by 30939.)
To help make the skill list more exhaustive, these are some more skills. (I don't know if these skills can/will be a result of forging, just that these are on old crafts)
- Increase X Monster's ATK on Y enemies by Z% for 1 round.
- Team ATK and REC increase by X% for 1 round.
- X% of damage dealt to enemies will be converted to HP for 1 round, to the max of Y% of total HP.
- X% damage will be dealt regardless of Y shield for 1 round.
- Deal X Attribute/non-Attributive damage to all enemies for 1 round. (Can also be regardless of defense)
- Attack increases by X% while ignore attribute relation.
- Defense of all enemies -X% for 1 round.
- Single ATK become Full ATK for 1 round.
So currently there's how many possible variations?
(7 race possibilities in total)
(6 elemental types)
(6 different craft types)
252 different combinations possible, wow, have fun rolling with those odds haha
Craft forging is fun and all but why can't we just stick to the default?
Are the bonuses from forged craft better?