Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Guide] Craft Forging {Looking for Contribution}
Chests are removed, only souls + cores + card can drop now

Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

Thanks for this thread. How many craft cores do we have available so far?

The craft cores are farm-able from extra stages?

Thanks! TOS getting more and more complex!

(03-15-2016, 10:54 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 09:57 AM)Joaqs Wrote: The craft cores only drop from search for the inviter extra or can they drop from any bi-weekly extra?

According to patch note, it is any advance or extra stage.
From what i observed, previously, when boss is defeated, we can get card/coin chest/soul, most likely we now have an additional option of getting core as well.

However, i am not so optimistic about the core quality. If you want some nice core, you will need to forge it yourself, the core drop is just providing us with the raw material.

Thank you Arigato Smile

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(03-15-2016, 11:30 AM)Nighteleven Wrote: Thanks for this thread. How many craft cores do we have available so far?

You can create your own core with the crafts you obtained previously. For example, I use most of my transposition craft as raw material to forge new craft core/essence. Core is essentially craft but come without skills by default and skills can be replaced by embed new essence at the cost of destroying whatever essence that is in that slot previously. (If it is empty then of course nothing will be destroyed)

Core drop from advance/extra stage is just to provide us with raw materials to forge more (and better) core/essence. I won't be surprised if MH introduce stages for us to farm core in the future just like how we farm soul from day of soul.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(03-15-2016, 11:47 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(03-15-2016, 11:30 AM)Nighteleven Wrote: Thanks for this thread. How many craft cores do we have available so far?

You can create your own core with the crafts you obtained previously. For example, I use most of my transposition craft as raw material to forge new craft core/essence. Core is essentially craft but come without skills by default and skills can be replaced by embed new essence at the cost of destroying whatever essence that is in that slot previously. (If it is empty then of course nothing will be destroyed)

Core drop from advance/extra stage is just to provide us with raw materials to forge more (and better) core/essence. I won't be surprised if MH introduce stages for us to farm core in the future just like how we farm soul from day of soul.
Yes, probably, this reminds me of diablo 2 where you can forge weapons together with rare gem.

I wonder if there will ever be any craft that allows us to use more than twice in a battle.

This thread will become very popular in the future. We are counting on you to update this.
Thanks much for the thread, well explained.
Just did some gambling & wanted to share...
I've found essence easier to roll into new cores. Meaning sacrifice a few 2* craft to create 3* essence. If you get the right one, great. If not, when you create core via 3* essence your 3* core return is odds on. Yes I trashed a lot to figure this out.
Thanks, Jinxy
(03-15-2016, 04:38 PM)Jinxy Wrote: Thanks much for the thread, well explained.
Just did some gambling & wanted to share...
I've found essence easier to roll into new cores. Meaning sacrifice a few 2* craft to create 3* essence. If you get the right one, great. If not, when you create core via 3* essence your 3* core return is odds on. Yes I trashed a lot to figure this out.
Thanks, Jinxy
Yep, this is what you should be doing in order to roll for more 3* cores until you get the core you want...

So in summary, it'll cost about 9 crappy cores/crafts (need to be 2*+) to get 3x 3* essences, which you can then use to roll a guaranteed 3* core. Great!

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Looking for a guild? Drop me a PM!

VVVTOS Gaming FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/vvvtos/

Catch my livestreams Fridays 10:30pm GMT+8: http://www.youtube.com/user/vvvtos/live

Are all of the craft types obtainable? For example, do the monster strike type crafts appear? How about blade crafts? Or are there some craft types that never show up?
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Andromeda (Dbl Max). Will change ally on request.
i didnt understand one thing. when you say 1/2/3* you are refering to the craft level, or the activated levels they have?. for example, i obtained three crafts which have 1 slot for essence but it isn't activated, its that a 1* or a 0*?

another question, i have no activated crafts which i want to dissolve, its there any way to obtain essences whithout expending activated crafts?
I'm from Spain, so excuse my language mistakes, "beaches" Big Grin
[Image: 345o7c0.png] 

Regular allies> all max PR nidoggh, all max Yog-sothoth, all max Pr giemsa, all max PR artemis, all max beelzebub.

I ally the most common ally in SM and farmable weeklys.
(03-15-2016, 08:13 PM)agatio Wrote: i didnt understand one thing. when you say 1/2/3* you are refering to the craft level, or the activated levels they have?. for example, i obtained three crafts which have 1 slot for essence but it isn't activated, its that a 1* or a 0*?

another question, i have no activated crafts which i want to dissolve, its there any way to obtain essences whithout expending activated crafts?

You can get cores with 2 or 3 empty essence slots, so thats a 1* craft I guess.

And I guess if you want to keep everything you have, then you can farm empty cores from Advanced and Extra stages?
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Andromeda (Dbl Max). Will change ally on request.