Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Azuride II © | Your Source to All Things Water! | Part 2- Practical{WIP}
I've been playing Poseidon team for awhile, but I've finally maxed everyone out and I'm looking to change things up.  What are some other good team options?  I've got a ton of water cards, but I'm lacking specific cards for the dream teams, namely Zeus, Odin and Cassandra.  Right now I'm getting ready to power release Elizabeth once I get my free Umpire, but are there any other teams I could run that would be better?

Gods
Poseidon
Freyr
Pisces
Urd
Mu-Yue
Glacial Yan
Yuanshi Tianzun

Humans
Syu Siao-Syue
Molly
Daesung
PQOW
Gretchen
Water Sniper

Dragons
Ursula
Dagon
Qinglong

Beasts
Cthulhu
Odous

Demons
Elizabeth
General of Ice - Cerulean Lord
Charon

Elf
Yidra

(03-15-2015, 11:12 AM)Mango Tango Wrote: I've been playing Poseidon team for awhile, but I've finally maxed everyone out and I'm looking to change things up.  What are some other good team options?  I've got a ton of water cards, but I'm lacking specific cards for the dream teams, namely Zeus, Odin and Cassandra.  Right now I'm getting ready to power release Elizabeth once I get my free Umpire, but are there any other teams I could run that would be better?

Gods
Poseidon
Freyr
Pisces
Urd
Mu-Yue
Glacial Yan
Yuanshi Tianzun

Humans
Syu Siao-Syue
Molly
Daesung
PQOW
Gretchen
Water Sniper

Dragons
Ursula
Dagon
Qinglong

Beasts
Cthulhu
Odous

Demons
Elizabeth
General of Ice - Cerulean Lord
Charon

Elf
Yidra

Hi there Smile . Zeus isn't really a staple in Greeks unlike Odin in Norse. Not having Cassandra is definitely going hurt a 'lil, but it won't be too that bad ( I don't have her either :/ ).

Not going to recommend a Freyr team since you lacked Odin.

That leaves Elizabeth.

Elizabeth(L)- Pisces- Molly -Poseidon ame IV/Gretchen - Qinglong - Daji/Elizabeth(A)

Quite the lineup you've got there. More or less the standard lineup you'll see everywhere. As for whether to go with Poseidon/Gretchen, it's going to boil down to your own preference.

Poseidon whilst having a 40% increased drop rate of Water runes underneath him, his active is also a DM that caps up to 2.2x(iirc). The higher HP would also be a plus should you need that extra bit of HP to tank some hits.

Gretchen, gives you an immediate 2x boost like any other common DM. Her active also allows you to heal 20k instantly, which may come in helpful sometimes but I'll doubt so in an Elizabeth team.

Also, look for Elizabeth in the 'team buildings' section as you have more or less similar cards to the recommended teams.

Smile

Error 101: Signature not found.
I suppose Elizabeth(L) - PR Daesung + SSS + Molly + Gretchen + Elizabeth(A) would yield some interesting results too. 4 humans would make SSS a 6 CD 8 rune converter, and I'd have the flexibility of her and Molly for hitting Elizabeth's hidden passive boost. Probably a bit low on the HP side though.

It's a shame that I will have the shelve Freyr though. He was my first Norse draw, and I've literally not touched him since I drew him. Hopefully either my Poseidon or Elizabeth team will be able to get Odin when he comes back around.

Hey Crux!! Ever heard of the deck that has 3 pr PQOW??(who am I kidding, of course you have)

Setup:
PR PQOW
PR PQOW
PR PQOW
DC
(Random card)
Pr Idun

This setup, if you have all their cds maxed, onece you get the PQOW cds up, is a literal 60% defense shield forever and comes with a guaranteed survival shield every 5 rounds. Of course, it comes at the cost of having 0 firepower and is probably going to take ages to grind. But hey! What do you expect from a team that can take almost anything?
IM BACK AND READY TO RUMBLE~

ID: 47132663
Name: Abraxas
Leader: All max Apollo, PR Eliz, PR Yang Jian, All max Abraham, Li Hsiao Yao

~Thanks~
(03-16-2015, 01:49 PM)Abraxas Wrote: Hey Crux!! Ever heard of the deck that has 3 pr PQOW??(who am I kidding, of course you have)

Setup:
PR PQOW
PR PQOW
PR PQOW
DC
(Random card)
Pr Idun

This setup, if you have all their cds maxed, onece you get the PQOW cds up, is a literal 60% defense shield forever and comes with a guaranteed survival shield every 5 rounds. Of course, it comes at the cost of having 0 firepower and is probably going to take ages to grind. But hey! What do you expect from a team that can take almost anything?

Hey Smile, yep I do ! I've seen setups like

Pisces(L)- iPQoW-iPQoW-iPQoW- *forgot*- *forgot but most prob Daji*(A)

and.. if not mistakenly an offensive leader/ally paired with 3 iPQoW too.

Yes, at max SLV all of them will be at CD10, and it lasts 5 turns so once you've activated the 3rd iPQoW the first one will be ready once more, therefore making it an everlasting loop.

Not too sure if playing iPQoW as the leader is a good idea though.. the grinding process is going to be too much of a bore. Feels like one is better off utilising the iPQoW's in at least a semi-offensive team.

I only have one iPQoW at maxed now, one untrained. If I get another one, I might just try to run a 3 iPQoW team just for the lulz Cool .
(03-16-2015, 12:27 AM)Mango Tango Wrote: I suppose Elizabeth(L) - PR Daesung + SSS + Molly + Gretchen + Elizabeth(A) would yield some interesting results too.  4 humans would make SSS a 6 CD 8 rune converter, and I'd have the flexibility of her and Molly for hitting Elizabeth's hidden passive boost.  Probably a bit low on the HP side though.

It's a shame that I will have the shelve Freyr though.  He was my first Norse draw, and I've literally not touched him since I drew him.  Hopefully either my Poseidon or Elizabeth team will be able to get Odin when he comes back around.

Trip report: Power released my Elizabeth and slotted her in for Poseidon as my leader. I definitely need three offensive converters, because I run out of water fast. I also got two first place finishes in expert league matches, compared to last place finishes this week with Poseidon.

Elizabeth is definitely strong. Only problem is she is a bit of a slow starter (though that can be helpful in league play).
Suggestions on what you people would like to see are encouraged besides the contents that I've planned for in the 'table of contents' section. Even then, most aren't really confirmed as I can't find the best way to present it.

The guide hasn't been updated for awhile, but please look forward to the updates in the near future!

Thank you in advance Smile .
Nice guide Crux Smile , keep up the good work . I think your guide should have farmable and semifarmable team versions of some of those teams . For example i believe having Ao Guang is not a priviledge many have . Perhaps you can add some teams with daesung leader ( not the best leader but he can help ....i think )

Guess by tommorow or lets say a week with the PR of zodiacs and the release of Babilonian cards we may find other decent teams . If i recall right Carrie is going to receive a damage boost on leader skill lets see how it will turn out . If i recall right there was a nice team for some old sms ( Back then some of the cards i post were not PRed ) on some of VVV videos , i beleive it was old odin's one ? Carrie , Pisces , PR Urd , Beowulf , PR Molly , PR Elizabeth , perhaps with a few tweeks ( take out urd and put scubria or take out beowulf and place yuki onna ...etc etc ) it can work again well . I am waiting for the PR of zodiacs for now ^^ .
[Image: ALICE%20SIGGY%20b_zpshtp8fqry.jpg]
(03-30-2015, 12:26 AM)Vorseti Wrote: Nice guide Crux Smile , keep up the good work . I think your guide should have farmable and semifarmable team versions of some of those teams . For example i believe having Ao Guang is not a priviledge many have .  Perhaps you can add some teams with daesung leader ( not the best leader but he can help ....i think )

Guess by tommorow or lets say a week with the PR of zodiacs and the release of Babilonian cards we may find other decent teams . If i recall right Carrie is going to receive a damage boost on leader skill lets see how it will turn out . If i recall right there was a nice team for some old sms ( Back then some of the cards i post were not PRed ) on some of VVV videos , i beleive it was old odin's one ? Carrie , Pisces , PR Urd , Beowulf , PR Molly , PR Elizabeth   , perhaps with a few tweeks ( take out urd and put scubria or take out beowulf and place  yuki onna ...etc etc )  it can work again well . I am waiting for the PR of zodiacs for now ^^ .

Thank you for your fine words Smile. Yes, I have thought of something like that. However, it is going to take up lots of space should I make a 'commoner' version of almost every team. I did state on some farmable cards that they are possible alternatives in Azurepedia. I'll see how it goes before updating it again. I believe I have already included a similar setup for Carrie.

Yep, Zodiacs getting their PR and the new Babylon series is something I look forward to (new stuffs, who doesn't Tongue). Will update part 1 & 2 respectively then.

Stay tune Smile.
Perhaps we should also explore the Giemsa-PR Water Yan deck. I've not just allying Giemsa with a water mono deck comprising of gods and fiends whose cd I need to train has actually made it pretty strong. So I guess a Giemsa-PR Water Yan deck should be really strong.
Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)