Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Azuride I © | Your Source to All Things Water! | OUTDATED - Work in Progress!
(06-02-2015, 01:47 AM)dylankhiew Wrote: Hey, I am planning to get my hands wet, so what are the recommended members for a Water Greek? So many choices I don't know which to train. List of worthy members:
Pisces
Pisces
Cassandra
Ao Guang
Water Uncle
Zeus
Water Dragons Duo
Molly

Was initially planning for:
Poseidon, Zeus, Pisces, Pisces, Cassandra
Poseidon, Zeus, Ao Guang, Pisces, Pisces

or is Zeus not very effective in Water Greek? Thanks,any help would be appreciated!

(..and wow, nice guide. Very attractive and neat. *thumbs up*)

Hands wet..? Okay, LOL. Anyway, thank you for the fine words Smile , I'm actually still not satisfied with the guild in overall - there's still a lot of I had in my mind but I'm kinda lazy/ can't find the time to do it.

Ixidor already gave you his inputs on nearly what you needed to know, so I'm not  too sure what to add here. So let's talk about Zeus for a 'lil, shall we? I'll be frank here, I do not have much experience playing Zeus on a Greek team, I was stuck with my sole Greek God, Hephaestus for quite some time before Poseidon came to me but even then I've never found myself putting in Zeus - mainly because of the long-ass CD. Might be worthy if you'd yours at SLV maxed but otherwise I reckon that the slot is better off utilised by other cards. 

You have 2 Pisces, maxing 1 is more than sufficient (Harpy should go to Ao Guang next), more than that are more of less luxuries. I personally have 1 all maxed Pisces, and 1 more sitting at SLV11 (no rush for the last SLV). I've not really seen myself slotting in 2 most of the time, I'd very much prefer to go with Ao Guang as the 2nd converter. 

I notice you wrote ' list of members instead of cards or whatsoever' . Do you have any other leaders?

P/s - saw your thread on your guild's recruitment, awesome artworks(whatever you call them Tongue), would be nice if you can teach me how'd you do those!

Error 101: Signature not found.
(06-02-2015, 11:45 PM)Crux Wrote: Hands wet..? Okay, LOL. Anyway, thank you for the fine words Smile , I'm actually still not satisfied with the guild in overall - there's still a lot of I had in my mind but I'm kinda lazy/ can't find the time to do it.

Ixidor already gave you his inputs on nearly what you needed to know, so I'm not  too sure what to add here. So let's talk about Zeus for a 'lil, shall we? I'll be frank here, I do not have much experience playing Zeus on a Greek team, I was stuck with my sole Greek God, Hephaestus for quite some time before Poseidon came to me but even then I've never found myself putting in Zeus - mainly because of the long-ass CD. Might be worthy if you'd yours at SLV maxed but otherwise I reckon that the slot is better off utilised by other cards. 

You have 2 Pisces, maxing 1 is more than sufficient (Harpy should go to Ao Guang next), more than that are more of less luxuries. I personally have 1 all maxed Pisces, and 1 more sitting at SLV11 (no rush for the last SLV). I've not really seen myself slotting in 2 most of the time, I'd very much prefer to go with Ao Guang as the 2nd converter. 

I notice you wrote ' list of members instead of cards or whatsoever' . Do you have any other leaders?

P/s - saw your thread on your guild's recruitment, awesome artworks(whatever you call them Tongue), would be nice if you can teach me how'd you do those!

I have trained Zeus's CD, so it's okay to put it in Water Greek deck? I have 7 harpies, do I max Ao Guang first or Pisces then him? Other leaders I have is Douman (can't play Cassandra), Elizabeth, Giemsa (can't Cassandra also), Abe(?), so yeah. So the team will be Poseidon + Cass + Pisces + Zeus + Ao Guang?

..and haha thanks, the artwork is done in Adobe Illustrator tho, pretty much just messing around with shapes and texts.

@Dylan

I would probably max Ao Guang first. A low CD Pisces isn't really game breaking in Water Greek (as opposed to Elizabeth teams where a CD 2 Pisces is really important). A CD 6 Ao Guang however, is nuts as he will allow you to full heal and burst simultaneously every 6 turns (which is also important in a Douman team).

If you plan to use your Elizabeth a lot, then perhaps max Pisces.

Gemsia teams shouldn't really use converters like Pisces while Abe could use both.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(06-03-2015, 08:51 PM)Ixidor Wrote: @Dylan

I would probably max Ao Guang first. A low CD Pisces isn't really game breaking in Water Greek (as opposed to Elizabeth teams where a CD 2 Pisces is really important). A CD 6 Ao Guang however, is nuts as he will allow you to full heal and burst simultaneously every 6 turns (which is also important in a Douman team).

If you plan to use your Elizabeth a lot, then perhaps max Pisces.

Gemsia teams shouldn't really use converters like Pisces while Abe could use both.

Okay, thanks. Will feed them harpies to him when he reaches slevel 8 then!
Hey guys! It's been sooo long since I've logged on this forum account of mine. I've been playing TOS every now and then but admittedly interest on the game has been waning during that period of time when I semi-quitted the game and quit the forum entirely. 

I might be planning to get back to the game (and the forum of course) slowly but there's just so much to catch up on so it'll take some time. If possible, I would of course like to revamp this guide Smile ! No promises though  Tongue .
(03-18-2016, 01:12 AM)Crux Wrote: Hey guys! It's been sooo long since I've logged on this forum account of mine. I've been playing TOS every now and then but admittedly interest on the game has been waning during that period of time when I semi-quitted the game and quit the forum entirely. 

I might be planning to get back to the game (and the forum of course) slowly but there's just so much to catch up on so it'll take some time. If possible, I would of course like to revamp this guide Smile ! No promises though  Tongue .

Welcome back! Long time no see I must say Tongue
I thought you just gave up already, I myself haven't been too active recently, but it's great to see you back again!
ID : 56,718,308
Current Adjutant - Samael Max Level, CD 15
Available : LHY, Beelzebub, Abadon, PR Barbara, ALL MAX Apollo, etc.
(03-18-2016, 01:29 AM)Ashirogi Muto Wrote: Welcome back! Long time no see I must say Tongue
I thought you just gave up already, I myself haven't been too active recently, but it's great to see you back again!

Thanks! . Yep have to say it's been really long ey?  Well honestly, I kinda gave up already Tongue , too much new stuffs to cover and I'm like a complete newbie in this game now (except for my still decent spinning skills  Angel - I'll just try my best for now . That said, it's nice seeing some old faces like you still around. Cheers! 
Welcome back, Crux. Missed seeing you around.: )
Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)
(03-18-2016, 03:35 PM)iior Wrote: Welcome back, Crux. Missed seeing you around.: )
Sorry for the late reply, missed it but gee thanks ! Missed all of you too Smile  . 
(03-29-2016, 02:00 AM)Crux Wrote:
(03-18-2016, 03:35 PM)iior Wrote: Welcome back, Crux. Missed seeing you around.: )
Sorry for the late reply, missed it but gee thanks ! Missed all of you too Smile  . 

Ahahaha long time no see. I read your guide when I started out and I remember just saving for water week and drawing cards. I ended up with a lot of Urd. Big Grin 
63318603 PR Daji, PR Inanna