Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Azuride I © | Your Source to All Things Water! | OUTDATED - Work in Progress!
Suggestion to prepare some space for our third ever water SM card, Giemsa Big Grin

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(03-14-2015, 03:06 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Suggestion to prepare some space for our third ever water SM card, Giemsa Big Grin

Roger that. Wait.. only the third? Ah well, third time's the charm, they say  Rolleyes .

Also, my thanks to the mod who moved both my guides into the proper section. Really grateful for that. Smile

Error 101: Signature not found.
For GSOW or Qinglong , i think u can't get it from diamond seals no longer... so maybe an update on it? Big Grin 

[Image: hTjpZEO.jpg]
Looking for Nidhogg  PR Daji Ninurta Allies
Regular ally: All Max Ursula PR Faugn Ninurta 
UID: 70397108
GSoA is friend points now yes, are the Mythical Beasts (Cthulhu) removed from the diamond seal? PQoW is sometimes also used as tumbler leader for those without Odin.

Like the new [✓], very clear! I understood the [-] is the same as [X] from a few pages ago?
(03-15-2015, 09:47 PM)joetjef Wrote: GSoA is friend points now yes, are the Mythical Beasts (Cthulhu) removed from the diamond seal? PQoW is sometimes also used as tumbler leader for those without Odin.

Like the new [✓], very clear! I understood the [-] is the same as [X] from a few pages ago?

Friend point/ farming on seal islands for GSoA/Qinglong, yep. Cthulhu removed alongside Qinglong from the Diamond seal. I really did not do any proof reading so yeah :/ , sorry.

As for [-], I'll figure whether to keep it or just take it off. If I decide to keep it somehow, I may update it with another colour.

Smile
Perhaps [~] to indicate that a card is technically a DM (or whatever), but non-ideal.  ~ is used to indicate something is approximately that. Seems easier to understand.
(03-16-2015, 12:31 AM)Mango Tango Wrote: Perhaps [~] to indicate that a card is technically a DM (or whatever), but non-ideal.  ~ is used to indicate something is approximately that. Seems easier to understand.

I second this. To me it rings of "yeah, this card is okay... but there are better options, go look for those. come back to this only if you have to."
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

(03-16-2015, 12:31 AM)Mango Tango Wrote: Perhaps [~] to indicate that a card is technically a DM (or whatever), but non-ideal.  ~ is used to indicate something is approximately that.  Seems easier to understand.

(03-16-2015, 12:57 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 12:31 AM)Mango Tango Wrote: Perhaps [~] to indicate that a card is technically a DM (or whatever), but non-ideal.  ~ is used to indicate something is approximately that.  Seems easier to understand.

I second this. To me it rings of "yeah, this card is okay... but there are better options, go look for those. come back to this only if you have to."

[-] was meant to convey the same message. But yeah, [~] might seem a 'lil bit easier to distinguish. Might go with a colour other than red because red generally signals a no.

I'll try to finish up I and update II tomorrow.
Glacial Yan and Giemsa added into the Azurepedia.

Actually, I'm 90% done with Part 1.

Progress for Part 2 slightly halted as I lacked the inspiration and motivation for it. No worries, I'll be back in action soon !

Stay tune Smile.
Tuned with the d xD

Btw why is it split? I was just wondering
DarthVader Wrote:Support  Big Grin 
-----------------------------> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-GUIDE-A-Storms-End-A-Rainbow-Guide
[Image: n32bdh.png]