Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Azuride I © | Your Source to All Things Water! | OUTDATED - Work in Progress!
(03-11-2015, 02:23 AM)Soku Wrote: As a water mono user, is Charon really worth farming it's cd?  Or is it better to focus farming the water yan's cd?

I don't really see Charon fitting in most end game teams. I'd recommend farming Glacial Yan although her active may look like meh. There's a very high chance that there's a team passive skill with the 7th Seal boss, Giemsa too.

Error 101: Signature not found.
I won't list Wenzhong under the Bird Nest utility section. I find him to be a good booster card for Greek, better than Cassandra, Aquarius and Beowulf. Perhaps he can be considered under the booster section instead with a bit of disclaimer.

Although this is a water mono guide, perhaps it can be added that Chernabog is a useful booster card for a dragon mono deck. He is one of the very few dragon booster cards available and probably the best with his x2 attack boost.

Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)
(03-11-2015, 11:24 PM)iior Wrote: I won't list Wenzhong under the Bird Nest utility section. I find him to be a good booster card for Greek, better than Cassandra, Aquarius and Beowulf. Perhaps he can be considered under the booster section instead with a bit of disclaimer.

Although this is a water mono guide, perhaps it can be added that Chernabog is a useful booster card for a dragon mono deck. He is one of the very few dragon booster cards available and probably the best with his x2 attack boost.

Bird nest(lol), sorry but can't help to laugh although that's what I said myself. Yes, Wenzhong is not entirely a utility card. Can be considered a booster but only for Greeks, as a damage multiplier is indefinitely better in other mainstream teams compared to a few more combos/set of runes(even then it's not very consistent other than in Greeks of course). Will add him under damage booster with a slight disclaimer as you wish.

For Chernabog, I did list him as a useful booster in a mono Water Dragon team if you actually saw it. I just did not list him worthy of being bird nest worthy because well, he isn't. He's completely a farmable card so it's an utter waste but if you do choose to feed it with bird nest, well it's not wrong too but certainly not the best choice.

Smile.

Wait, why is Wen Zhong in the Bird's Nest section? You can max his skill with stage 2 water pawns, which occasionally show up in FPS and can be farmed in some weekly stages.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!

[Image: 2kUEAFG.jpg]

(03-12-2015, 12:32 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Wait, why is Wen Zhong in the Bird's Nest section? You can max his skill with stage 2 water pawns, which occasionally show up in FPS and can be farmed in some weekly stages.

Well aware of that. But, not everyone has access to it. Also, he's at dead last when it comes to priority. Since you mention about it, I might also add a disclaimer when I update it.

Edit: Just to make myself clearer;
occasionally show up in FPS (yes but the rate is pretty low),
some weekly stages; if my memory serves only 2? One is the Graceful Lady(7 sins) which haven't been released more than once and another which I believe is a guild event(101 perhaps(?)) whereby the stage also hasn't make any comeback yet.

Cheers Smile
Nice guide. Very helpful since I am building a water greek deck

Poseidon + Urd + Dagon + Qinglong + Cassandra

Currently in the process of levelling up. Greek deck is fun but definitely highly unstable. The other water deck recommend Cthullu for the heart converter as its stats more balanced and gain more benefit from Cassandra's active, but I am putting Dagon as it's already all max and the resources are better spent on other cards.
Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki
(03-12-2015, 12:44 AM)Crux Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 12:32 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Wait, why is Wen Zhong in the Bird's Nest section? You can max his skill with stage 2 water pawns, which occasionally show up in FPS and can be farmed in some weekly stages.

Well aware of that. But, not everyone has access to it. Also, he's at dead last when it comes to priority. Since you mention about it, I might also add a disclaimer when I update it.

some weekly stages; if my memory serves only 2? One is the Graceful Lady(7 sins) which haven't been released more than once and another which I believe is a guild event(101 perhaps(?)) whereby the stage also hasn't make any comeback yet.

Cheers Smile

Pawns also came from the weekly Alice series stages (Mad Hatter and friends). I started playing when that came out so I got a bunch of pawns from Basic, which I held on to out of nostalgia until their evolutions were released with Sloth Big Grin. Maybe just leave that info in for reference? Alice series should be returning soon since it's been quite some time and there's the White Queen raid to get out of the way. Besides it's always good to reduce harpies needed, even one pawn will get you a skill 10/11 Wen Zhong so you can save on grinding.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!

[Image: 2kUEAFG.jpg]

(03-12-2015, 09:04 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(03-12-2015, 12:44 AM)Crux Wrote:

Cheers Smile

Pawns also came from the weekly Alice series stages (Mad Hatter and friends). I started playing when that came out so I got a bunch of pawns from Basic, which I held on to out of nostalgia until their evolutions were released with Sloth Big Grin. Maybe just leave that info in for reference? Alice series should be returning soon since it's been quite some time and there's the White Queen raid to get out of the way. Besides it's always good to reduce harpies needed, even one pawn will get you a skill 10/11 Wen Zhong so you can save on grinding.

Noted. I'll elaborate more on that. Thank you Smile.
(03-12-2015, 12:08 AM)Crux Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 11:24 PM)iior Wrote: I won't list Wenzhong under the Bird Nest utility section. I find him to be a good booster card for Greek, better than Cassandra, Aquarius and Beowulf. Perhaps he can be considered under the booster section instead with a bit of disclaimer.

Bird nest(lol), sorry but can't help to laugh although that's what I said myself. Yes, Wenzhong is not entirely a utility card. Can be considered a booster but only for Greeks, as a damage multiplier is indefinitely better in other mainstream teams compared to a few more combos/set of runes(even then it's not very consistent other than in Greeks of course). Will add him under damage booster with a slight disclaimer as you wish.

For Chernabog, I did list him as a useful booster in a mono Water Dragon team if you actually saw it. I just did not list him worthy of being bird nest worthy because well, he isn't. He's completely a farmable card so it's an utter waste but if you do choose to feed it with bird nest, well it's not wrong too but certainly not the best choice.

Smile.

Oh. I didn't realise that bird nest meant cards worth feeding harpies too. Haha.

I won't feed harpies to Wen Zhong since the water pawn is still available via a lucky friend seal draw. Just hope to be lucky and save on some diamonds. 

Must have missed the mono water dragon bit. And agreed, Charnabog isn't bird nest worthy.
Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)
Actually, Wenzong should not eat any green bird, because he is only be used in some final bursts. Find the pawn through friend seal, level up its skill by the blue salamander, evolve it and feed him. You would find out that Pisces would need Harpy 100 times than Wenzong
Silverius
Changed my account, but deck is da same. Too lazy to make a new Sig

[Image: e7d7e5ac.jpg]