Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] Azuride I © | Your Source to All Things Water! | OUTDATED - Work in Progress!
A little confused here but I guess it is worth asking what is the difference [/] , [X] and [-]. I assume that [/] is supposed to resemble a tick so I guess my question really is the difference between [X] and [-].

(03-09-2015, 04:07 PM)fzian Wrote: A little confused here but I guess it is worth asking what is the difference [/] , [X]  and [-]. I assume that [/] is supposed to resemble a tick so I guess my question really is the difference between [X] and [-].

Right, no wonder somewhere felt off when I explained how to read the 'Azurepedia' Tongue. '-' is actually not very suitable but plays as the role of '..'. You know what? I might just remove '-' entirely as it's going to be quite confusing and just stick with '/' and 'X'.

Error 101: Signature not found.
I believe [X] and [  ] will fits better and cause less confusion

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(03-09-2015, 04:47 PM)Arigato Wrote: I believe [X] and [  ] will fits better and cause less confusion

Yep, but I kinda prefer the [/] hehe Tongue. Will most probably remove [-]. Will enlighten the readers beforehand.

Still, thanks for the suggestion Smile.
Really nice, keep up the good work!
My Norse Water Mono:
[Image: cce877d6.jpg]
Regular Allies: Elizabeth, PR Freyr, Earth DS and PR Molly, PR Tyr, Santa

(03-09-2015, 11:16 PM)Paladino Wrote: Really nice, keep up the good work!

Thanks, it's really encouraging to hear that from you!
(03-09-2015, 03:17 PM)Crux Wrote: [Image: 60?cb=20140622091911]
Charon the Soul Carrier

Active Skill: All Runestones also possess 50% of the effect of Water Runestones for 1 Round

Except Heart, that is. Great synergy with Daji.

Leader Skill: Demon Recovery x 2

Role(s) played in a team: Leader[X] Converter[X] Damage Multiplier [X] Utility[/]

Source: Diamond seal.

Verdict: Full board of attacking runes of different attributes = more combo.
★★★★

I guess the source for this is from the Cat Dukes Squad, happening this week? Smile
Just a suggestion, Try [✓] instead of [/]. Might be a little easier on the eyes if on a small screen, or speeding through the guide. Feel free to copypasta :3
UID: 80099152
Main Allies: Lee Hsiao-Yao, VR Loki, Jiang Ziya
Other Allies: Namtar

MH, PR JZY pls. Big Grin Big Grin
(03-10-2015, 07:10 PM)fire Wrote:
(03-09-2015, 03:17 PM)Crux Wrote: [Image: 60?cb=20140622091911]
Charon the Soul Carrier

Active Skill: All Runestones also possess 50% of the effect of Water Runestones for 1 Round

Except Heart, that is. Great synergy with Daji.

Leader Skill: Demon Recovery x 2

Role(s) played in a team: Leader[X]  Converter[X]  Damage Multiplier [X]  Utility[/]

Source: Diamond seal.

Verdict: Full board of attacking runes of different attributes = more combo.
★★★★

I guess the source for this is from the Cat Dukes Squad, happening this week? Smile

Yep, a slight typo on my part. Thank you Smile  

Edit: Fixed.

(03-10-2015, 08:10 PM)Rvy Wrote: Just a suggestion, Try [✓] instead of [/]. Might be a little easier on the eyes if on a small screen, or speeding through the guide. Feel free to  copypasta :3

Yes, looks great. Thanks Smile !

Edit: Updated and also added green colour for much comfortable reading.
As a water mono user, is Charon really worth farming it's cd? Or is it better to focus farming the water yan's cd?