Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] A Full Guide and Explanation to the Arena (ToS Version 13 Update)
(03-22-2017, 05:57 PM)spacelion Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 09:06 PM)Revdarian Wrote: For top 10, you use "alternative strategies centered on your guild" -.-' sorry Arigato but we know already how it is, and doesn't seem that madhead changed nothing... it may be too early for me to be bitter but i am almost certain that we will see the same thing that happened on the last season.

wah, you so sour grapes about this , might i give some advice, slow down, stop for a month or so and realign your priorities then come back and play.

Not sour just stating something that is more aligned with the current state of affairs, top 10 is a dream in any case both in this server and even more so on the chinese one.

You do know that one can state the negatives of things without outright hating them, don't you?

Have: Greeks; Barbhogg; Samael; CP (RH:LYR); PR Jack; Marguerite; YJ;  Luno;Dumuzi not PR yet, PR Inanna; Gaia, Aether & Erebus;PR Diablo; Giemsa;HFD; VR Loki;Madam Chyang, Princess Sara; Sera, Bael, Abraham; Perython; PR Dodo;S.Quan+QiaoSisters, ZhugeLiang; Izanagi, Izanami, Tsukuyomi; PR ShutenDoji, Elizabeth; Dionysus; MarkII, Agnesi.
Don't Have: Skills.
Added tips:
-You can rearrange your board without dissolving, and surprisingly, this doesn't count as a round. However, the downsides are you will be hit by the enemy, and any skills used will not jump back up until runestones are dissolved.

(03-19-2017, 03:51 PM)Arigato Wrote: ^Not announced yet, but first week most likely will be Knights of round table and pr wine valk

Nothing again?

ToS id: 75.111.71
(03-26-2017, 07:10 PM)SexyBoobsy Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 03:51 PM)Arigato Wrote: ^Not announced yet, but first week most likely will be Knights of round table and pr wine valk

Nothing again?

Yes, nothing is released on official website
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
This may have been answered already, but is LV10 the cap for Arena LVs (i.e. The LV at which you get Sun Shang Xiang from the Three Kingdoms patch)?

My Arena EXP bar hasn't increased since hitting LV10. :\
[Image: HXk5n3B.png]
Yes, the max level for Arena is currently 10.