Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Guide] A Full Guide and Explanation to the Arena (ToS Version 13 Update)
(12-28-2016, 11:07 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(12-28-2016, 11:01 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: I have a question, have anyone tried using combine skill in arena? How does the battlepoint deduct this way?

Fusion and transformation costs 80 points.

I see, thanks!

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Since you're trying to form a code for the calculation of the arena scores, I am sorry to inform you that our (me and author) information may be incomplete. The author of the calculation is currently working it out.

Thank you for this informative Arena thread. I'd like to ask a question and share an observation.

Question:
What exactly is meant by "Max Damage"? The highest damage of a single card or the damage done by the whole deck in one round?

Observation:
Currently it seems to me that the game sometimes does not show Max Damage correctly. I just finished a battle where my Ed definitely hit more than 8m, but the game only showed 1.xm in the stats screen. Do you experience a similar behaviour? And do you have an idea if it only affects the number I see but maybe also the calculation of the battle score?

[Image: 4308525a.jpg]
You're indeed right, the end score sometimes gave me about 2 million once when I'm sure I've made at least 8 million... It's supposedly the max damage dealt by your entire deck.

At first I thought maybe it doesn't count attribute relations.
Some people may have some bugged score, but the 18 million cap is more accurate as it works for most people. Some people are discovered to have 22 Million as their damage cap. (2 samples, what he can figure out is that those samples where both figures are top 10's.)
Erm, I have created a google form to collect data, if anyone want to help, it is as simple as filling in your score according what is displayed after the arena battle.

Link: https://goo.gl/forms/7weInR1rxXeovWRH3

The data will be used to verify the formula.
Available Cards:
[Image: dqTJNez.jpg]
ID: 43061313
Okay the max damage is only counted on the boss round, that's why we get funny damage sometimes.
so is it 18 or 22 million damage?
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
18 million. 22 million seems to be either a bug or a function that only applies for top 10 players(or somewhere around that, that's all I know).
It is actually 21.5 millions, verify it with the data i collect.
Available Cards:
[Image: dqTJNez.jpg]
ID: 43061313