Hop over to our sister-forum to discuss Chronos Gate today!
Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving My Chinese Account
My Chinese Account

==============
Basic Info
==============
Level :89
Diamond :50
Game Money :4904941
Soul :776
Inventory Space : 68/115

==============
Card Info
==============
Water
01. Cassandra, Cursed Prophet level 99
02. Hydromechanical Cyborg - Pinkie level 1
03. Molly level 1
04. Prime Aqua Ascetic level 5
05. Icigon level 1
06. Urd level 5
07. Metallic Rhincodon level 1
08. Dweller of the Sea level 10
09. Yidhra level 5
10. The Misty Ethereal Dragon level 32
11. Cateua & Ravniss the Tide Riders level 21
12. The Fearless Warrior level 9
13. The Deep Ones level 1

Fire
01. Medea, Sorceress of Love & Hate level 75
02. Madness Armaments - Farrah level 1
03. Zhuque the Sage of the South level 16
04. Skuld, Weaver of the Future level 18
05. Blazing Salamander level 1
06. Metallic Lion level 4
07. Cerberus level 5
08. Mag level 5
09. The Merciless Fighter level 10
10. Dipankara the Monk level 29
11. Fire Vampire level 1
12. Kagutsuchi level 1

Wood
01. Circe, Witch of Dark Magic level 42
02. Duncan level 1
03. Prime Terra Ascetic level 5
04. Terra Knight-errant level 1
05. Emerald Golem - Liberated level 5
06. Athena level 8
07. Byakhee the Immortal Howler level 25
08. Gigantic Mutant Toad level 1
09. Leaf of Moon - Kaguyahime level 1

Light
01. Baron Nathaniel level 1
02. Hermit of Luminous Virtue level 6
03. Shimmer level 1
04. Idun, the Sacred Fruit Picker level 6
05. Sacred Golem - Liberated level 8
06. Apollo level 50
07. The Light Cell level 1
08. The Resolute Samurai level 18
09. The Merry Puppy level 8
10. The Delusive Incarnation level 1
11. Kushinada level 1

Dark
01. Solace Endor level 1
02. Hermit of Noble Authority level 6
03. Decapa level 1
04. Valkyrie, Taker of Souls level 41
05. Moonlight Golem - Liberated level 5
06. Sabbatic Goat level 5
07. The Dark Sac level 5
08. The Dark Ethereal Dragon level 5
09. The Unjust Soldier level 1
10. The Grumpy Puppy level 5
11. Shen Gongbao the Tao Achiever level 30
12. Alien Envoy - Lady Blossom level 1
13. Extraterrestrial Swarm level 1
14. Wawel level 1

How?

Not that bad of an account, to be honest. I'm just kinda ticked off that a level 89 account has all three enchantresses while I still only have one.

[Image: 5nos0l3.png]
See an ally you need? Don't hesitate to add me; I can change upon request!
ID: 67339257
(03-08-2017, 05:52 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Not that bad of an account, to be honest. I'm just kinda ticked off that a level 89 account has all three enchantresses while I still only have one.

Because I play my English account, so Chinese account I would like to give to the person who more need it than me ^-^ 
Notes: Sorry for my poor English writing Tongue

(03-08-2017, 05:52 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Not that bad of an account, to be honest. I'm just kinda ticked off that a level 89 account has all three enchantresses while I still only have one.
Ahh, my level 94 sub account also has all 3 (and so does my level ~280 main account of course). Kind of a waste considering I don't play my sub account a lot. I wish I could have given those enchantresses to someone else who actually needs them. Sad

I understand your pain though, for a while I was really ticked off at level 20 newbs drawing Daji randomly when it was not Chinese new year. It wasn't even a dark week either! Even had one such person in my own guild >_<
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)
(03-09-2017, 12:07 AM)TheCatGod Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 05:52 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: Not that bad of an account, to be honest. I'm just kinda ticked off that a level 89 account has all three enchantresses while I still only have one.
Ahh, my level 94 sub account also has all 3 (and so does my level ~280 main account of course). Kind of a waste considering I don't play my sub account a lot. I wish I could have given those enchantresses to someone else who actually needs them. Sad

I understand your pain though, for a while I was really ticked off at level 20 newbs drawing Daji randomly when it was not Chinese new year. It wasn't even a dark week either! Even had one such person in my own guild >_<

Huh is that my this Chinese account not good enough? look like no one want this account~ haha
for the level, it is a good account. the only problem is that since this is the forums of the english server, its likely that most of the people here plays on said english server. if, say, you went on to the chinese forums & tried to give it out, im sure the chance that somebody takes it will be a lot higher.
(03-10-2017, 04:11 PM)Faelyn Wrote: for the level, it is a good account. the only problem is that since this is the forums of the english server, its likely that most of the people here plays on said english server. if, say, you went on to the chinese forums & tried to give it out, im sure the chance that somebody takes it will be a lot higher.

Tongue oh i see~ reason is most of people here is English version player. okay okay, thanks Faelyn. I just put this thread here until someday someone request on it.  Big Grin