Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gift Pack Draw Thread
Dupe Wen Zhong hoping this Friday will turn out good got most cards proly missing 10 cards max of all those series for those draws really aiming for DBK & Ao Guang & Yocto would make my day lol.

If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
(01-24-2017, 09:16 AM)Jinxy Wrote: Hmmmm... That's pretty interesting since I got Beelz as well. I was less enthused as I've already got her maxed.
Thanks, Jinxy

Yeah, I'm pretty jazzed. I have an Inanna that I have yet to PR (very close though!), but I like the added versatility for my light teams. Obviously waaaaaay less exciting if you already have one.

(01-24-2017, 05:33 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Dupe Doris

I just got a new Doris from drawing for Sindhu. This is a good card! And with the golems showing up to the Lost Relic Pass Registry, a dupe Doris is great... if your old Doris isn't already max, that is.

(01-25-2017, 12:17 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Gave in to guilt and bought... a 4* Cthugha. Would have been more excited if I hadn't gotten my first two weeks ago, but I wasn't hoping for much anyway.

Similar thing happened to me. I was building a Barbhogg team, but unlike everyone else... no Byakhee. Finally, one day it shows up. I max it ASAP. Next week.... dupe Byakhee. Whaddayagonnado?

(01-25-2017, 08:54 AM)killerwombat Wrote: x millionth dupe of hertz

It's been a while since I've drawn from the diamond seal, this reminds me how much obsolete rubbish is in there.

I drew four for Sindhu draw. Doris, as mentioned above. And... Hertz. Also had an old Hertz, not leveled, will never be leveled. I will let you in on a little unofficial slogan from the time I worked at Hertz Rent-a-Car (note: I actually did work there, for like four years): "Hertz... don't it?"

(01-25-2017, 10:47 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: 3rd dupe of Gusty Puppet.
Whatever, I got the gift pack for the diamonds anyway, I think it's a good investment. 40 diamonds (10 initial + 30 more, 1 per day) for the price of 15. If you include the draws as 5 diamonds each, that's 60 diamonds worth of stuff for the price of 15. However, for me, the draws are just something extra: if I get a non-dupe, then that's nice, but I'm not expecting too much out of it.
Personally, I'm more hyped for the JTTW rate up.

It's a fantastic deal. Plus as I said on another thread: I like having shots at the diamond seal, because there are cards there I want. But I don't like spending diamonds on it, because the payout is so little. Thus I like this package, because it feels like the draws are 'free': it's not like I could have the 20 diamonds instead, and I would've bought the package if it was the same deal but no draws. So 4 'free' shots at cards I probably already have... but you never know!

New week, new draw. And I got...

That's another non-dupe for me. That completes the Greek series for me, and I even had a maxed Bolla waiting for him. It also brings me to within 5 cards of having all the diamond seal water cards: just need Carrie, Beowulf, Jinnie, Skogul, and the revolutionary heroes one.

Don't want to commit the gambler's fallacy, but the odds are against me: my next one will probably be a dupe.

I got Swedge... And that's a non-Dupe, so I'm quite happy with it!
My ID: 7 862 965

Regular Allies: VR All max Loki; Skill max PR Niddhogg; Skill max Mastema, Skill max Satan, Skill max Lancelot

fifth kej lol
Second week's draw got Agnesi. Would have been happy if I hadn't already gotten her from the 6 10-seals I did for JTTW.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Just returned after a 1-year hiatus.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally VR all max Artemis)
Elizabeth. Merched.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

Tuchigumo #6. Pity the first is PR'd; think I'll be selling the other 5.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(01-24-2017, 05:33 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Dupe Doris
For my second draw, I got... Dupe Doris

I can guess what my third and fourth draws will be...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but for the monthly pack, can I purchase it any time and get the full rewards?

Kinda confused about the "monthly" part.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162