Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gift Pack Draw Thread
I just purchased the gift pack, and got 10 diamonds + 1 diamond (for today's login) + 1 seal card draw (for this week's login). I didn't expect much. My draw:

Beelzebub

Woohoo! That one's new for me. What did you guys get?

Hmmmm... That's pretty interesting since I got Beelz as well. I was less enthused as I've already got her maxed.
Thanks, Jinxy

Dupe Doris

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Dupe Novalis

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
3rd dupe of yuki-onna. Haven't run the actual numbers but based on the series listed I'm probably only missing 15-18, including daji and wukong....so I don't really have high hopes for these draws. Strictly an investment in diamond returns for me!
dipankara
Gave in to guilt and bought... a 4* Cthugha. Would have been more excited if I hadn't gotten my first two weeks ago, but I wasn't hoping for much anyway.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Dupe Jinnie. Not hating it since mine is only skill 7, if I can get both to skill 10, I can max 1.
x millionth dupe of hertz

It's been a while since I've drawn from the diamond seal, this reminds me how much obsolete rubbish is in there.
3rd dupe of Gusty Puppet.
Whatever, I got the gift pack for the diamonds anyway, I think it's a good investment. 40 diamonds (10 initial + 30 more, 1 per day) for the price of 15. If you include the draws as 5 diamonds each, that's 60 diamonds worth of stuff for the price of 15. However, for me, the draws are just something extra: if I get a non-dupe, then that's nice, but I'm not expecting too much out of it.
Personally, I'm more hyped for the JTTW rate up.
Giveaways from my Daji rerolls can be found here. No longer rerolling because I now have Daji on my main account.

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main allies dual max Izanagi and dual max Amaterasu)