Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Discussion on Margarite The Faerie
Since the main damage came from leader ally, you can put in other attribute card for follower.
I like circe in margarite and arthur team.

well luckily i have all the cards halfway maxed out like yours nighteleven.
but i would need to pr wenzhong, pr troy, skill max the margarites or near skillmax

going to take a long while... lmao, the leader ally damage buff looks similiar to innana+ML teams.
the ML's+luna doing similiar high damage and the rest too compared to the margarite team.

and ofcourse you cant recover anymore :<
really like the idea of tefnut added in, helps a lot

Bvlgari
ID - 53033464
Ragnarok

Regular Allies All Max:
TSZ and a sh*t ton more
Some things I noted about her leader skill:

1. You can dissolve the bottom row using any pattern and any rune. Example:

[Image: MVnxtR6.png]

2. Skydrops dissolving the bottom row will activate her leader skill too.

Edit: Mistaken no.2 my bad  Undecided

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
(01-28-2016, 08:04 PM)3olith Wrote: Some things I noted about her leader skill:

1. You can dissolve the bottom row using any pattern and any rune. Example:

[Image: MVnxtR6.png]

2. Skydrops dissolving the bottom row will activate her leader skill too.
Yap, if you dissolve bottom rows it will also trigger like your picture shows.

Nice art by the way.

Sky drop... are u sure? I was guessing it could be initial runes - just like those active skills where u need to create x number of combo with the initial board
.. If it's really including sky drop.. then maybe activating craft might trigger it too (Dissolving bottom)

Worth a try.

By the way, with enchantress deck, it's damage can reach 90 million per leader and ally.
Looks like a decent card. Happy to own one but got Queen Arthur instead. You lucky folks
[Image: c9e4db0c28562878d9f696898786f956.jpg]

Excessive damage. And probably not practical for most stages. But any deck with enchantress will seem overpowered.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
That damage is just fron normal spinning with bottom row dissolved?

I have half of that team ready, just need to pr When Zong and Troy so I will definetly give that team a try.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(01-28-2016, 08:42 PM)Nighteleven Wrote: [Image: c9e4db0c28562878d9f696898786f956.jpg]

Excessive damage. And probably not practical for most stages.  But any deck with enchantress will seem overpowered.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Try put in pr poseidon if you have it. Not hard to maintain 5 rune with wz on.
Also margarite, WZ, Poseidon should put side by side to maximize rune drop bonus.
I like it. I don't think it will become a main team as the damage isn't that good but it's pretty strong and a fun alternative playstyle to the usual teams.

Also it's very good spinning practice if you need to manipulate the board a lot very quickly. Also the low CDs mean if its all maxed you can burst very fast.
VVV guild is currently recruiting.

PM me if you are interested in joining or check out our thread http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-vVv-Guild-Currently-Recruiting

i think i will put her in my atrahasis deck and probably use her leader for those achievements or some elves MP.
I'm from Spain, so excuse my language mistakes, "beaches" Big Grin
[Image: 345o7c0.png] 

Regular allies> all max PR nidoggh, all max Yog-sothoth, all max Pr giemsa, all max PR artemis, all max beelzebub.

I ally the most common ally in SM and farmable weeklys.