Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose
(02-05-2018, 05:12 AM)OrgasmatronX Wrote: I’m wondering my self what to get I’m stuck between Conflower and bull king, I’ve been chasing bull king for 4 years lol it’s the only CNY card I don’t have, but like idk cornflower is the only card from that series that I’m missing and I don’t have an Atlantis yet sooooooo what to pick?

Kinda depends on how good Bull King's dragonware is if you want like an objective usefulness measure. Cornflower is much more useful at the moment, but that might change after CNY. But if you have the full set of Chinese Gods, you probably have enough cards that there isn't anything wrong with a vanity pick.

UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Cornflower and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
Orgasmatronx man, wait for CNY, do a couple ancient draws, but honestly if you haven't had any issue whatsoever with soul masters as of late then just do whatever makes you happy, you have more than earned it and that is the real point of this reward Smile

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
The general rule is wait until after u do all ur seal draws before the march deadline. I know that is hard but if u get a dupe later u may be sorry. If u do not plan to draw for cny then go ahead and pick something but in general most ppl will try a few so hold off until after that is done.

Hands down Azathoth
Buy TGS pack (gives free Greek hero)

Save up 50 diamonds.

Do 40 draws , get at least 1 black card from Sindhu.

figure out you still missing Opiuchus and Azathoth.

Cry.
ID: 54962818

Izanagi, Azathoth, Sakura, Mai KOF, whatever is fun to play with

Forum United 3 recruiting

Did my draw today. Got Wukong. Don't really care if I get a double of him as the Craft doohickey is coming up for them.
I had a full inventory when I did the reward and I got an inventory full notice.
I realised that it added all 5 cards to my inventory at the bottom. I tried to decompose the ones I didn't want for souls but they didn't show up in the decompose list. I hoped I could get some free souls but, alas, it was not meant to be. I then tried favouriting the cards in the hope they would stay there after I got the prize but they didn't.
I am curious if those people who get more than one new choice have the others listed in their inventory as owned since it actually adds them to your inventory. If this draw ever comes back it may be a disadvantage in those cases.
(02-05-2018, 06:32 PM)emailtim Wrote: Did my draw today. Got Wukong. Don't really care if I get a double of him as the Craft doohickey is coming up for them.
I had a full inventory when I did the reward and I got an inventory full notice.
I realised that it added all 5 cards to my inventory at the bottom. I tried to decompose the ones I didn't want for souls but they didn't show up in the decompose list. I hoped I could get some free souls but, alas, it was not meant to be. I then tried favouriting the cards in the hope they would stay there after I got the prize but they didn't.
I am curious if those people who get more than one new choice have the others listed in their inventory as owned since it actually adds them to your inventory. If this draw ever comes back it may be a disadvantage in those cases.

That's a bug that's been pretty prevalent. It might be a disadvantage for future similar draws, yeah.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Cornflower and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
Oh that bug i thought i got all 5 of them too XD