Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose
Whelp, I finally get to have that wukong after playing for almost 4 years and drawing 5 dajis, 4 ao guangs and 2 nezha

Though with all the other defense breakers these days I'm not entirely excited

Also I'm supposed to pick "god" for wukong right?

[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

(01-23-2018, 02:58 AM)Seergaze Wrote: Whelp, I finally get to have that wukong after playing for almost 4 years and drawing 5 dajis, 4 ao guangs and 2 nezha

Though with all the other defense breakers these days I'm not entirely excited

Also I'm supposed to pick "god" for wukong right?

Pick Light God and make sure you have <=5 missing Light Gods. 

ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
If anyone's interested in what the Chinese server as saying, I've been lurking on Bahamut for a few days and the general consensus seems to be:

1. Have Novalis? Doesn't matter what your inventory looks like, pick Azathoth.
  2. Have Fenrir? Doesn't matter what your inventory looks like, pick Daoloth.
  3. Have AR Gemini + AR Libra? Pick Ophi.
  4. Have all three leaders? Pick Sakura or Rose if your inventory can support them.
  5. Have all five leaders? Pick whoever you want.
Interesting to see that Cornflower is rated lower than Sakura and Rose; Don't think that was what people foresaw when the Elves patch was first released. The argument mainly seems to be that, even with dual Atlantis removed from consideration, some think dual Abraham is still ok, as is PR Yidhra + Atlantis.

I personally cleared the Mono Water stage in that recent floor-like stage, so I guess I might be in an ok spot in terms of Mono Water for now. I'll probably hold off on the all-max draw until the last day unless I luck my way into two of the top three before then.

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
More than dual Abraham i would say that VR Greeks is changing everything about mono color leaders... really all 5 are very VERY strong in stupid ways.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(01-23-2018, 03:25 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: If anyone's interested in what the Chinese server as saying, I've been lurking on Bahamut for a few days and the general consensus seems to be:

1. Have Novalis? Doesn't matter what your inventory looks like, pick Azathoth.
  2. Have Fenrir? Doesn't matter what your inventory looks like, pick Daoloth.
  3. Have AR Gemini + AR Libra? Pick Ophi.
  4. Have all three leaders? Pick Sakura or Rose if your inventory can support them.
  5. Have all five leaders? Pick whoever you want.
Interesting to see that Cornflower is rated lower than Sakura and Rose; Don't think that was what people foresaw when the Elves patch was first released. The argument mainly seems to be that, even with dual Atlantis removed from consideration, some think dual Abraham is still ok, as is PR Yidhra + Atlantis.

I personally cleared the Mono Water stage in that recent floor-like stage, so I guess I might be in an ok spot in terms of Mono Water for now. I'll probably hold off on the all-max draw until the last day unless I luck my way into two of the top three before then.

I have been saying this as a cornflower owner from last year, he doesnt have the recovery the other 2 have so if you are going to use him you need to go another route.  Ppl sometimes play differently or just care about raw power that cornflower has, thats fine. 

Now that VR Poseidon is out, cornflower is prob going to be going away fast.  the two tumblers sakura and rose i expect to stay though.  You can use cornflower as a member but he is an expensive one.  better to choose one of the others.  VR greeks will continue to lift the standards as VR Norse did.

I agree with that 1 through 5 thingy so thanks for sharing.  Ophi is a 3 because as you can see gemini needs dark and team needs hearts compared to 1 and 2.  Anyhow good work on your part.
Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but if I only have the lowest evolution of let's say an Athena, will I still roll PR Athena from this? Thanks!
-----------------------------
EN server ID: 41814942
Most Used Adjutants:
Water: GuanYu, Abraham, Xi
Fire: Chessia, Nobunaga, Ghroth
Earth: Barbara, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Light: Daoloth
Dark: Tsukoyomi, LuBu, XiahouDun
-------------------------------------------
Nope, you won't see Athena unless you are missing only 4 earth gods in which case the game will show you the 4you miss and 1 repeat at random.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(01-23-2018, 06:28 AM)lefreak0 Wrote: Hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before, but if I only have the lowest evolution of let's say an Athena, will I still roll PR Athena from this? Thanks!
Nope, having any evolution of the card will count as owning the card so you will not get pr Athena unless you lack less than 5 earth gods and even then it will depend on luck to get the option of choosing Athena.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Sweet thanks guys, so I have 6 Earth Gods I do not have from the roster. I have a feeling Ophi's not gna be on the 5 I'm going to roll xD *cry*
EN server ID: 41814942
Most Used Adjutants:
Water: GuanYu, Abraham, Xi
Fire: Chessia, Nobunaga, Ghroth
Earth: Barbara, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Light: Daoloth
Dark: Tsukoyomi, LuBu, XiahouDun
-------------------------------------------
Wait until cny if possible, do those draws, do ancient coin and only after that use the reward. That would be the optimal way if you feel like you could wait.
The opportunity cost is that you will be until that draw without the card :p
Leaders I'm MISSING