Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose
(01-22-2018, 05:15 AM)jason3000 Wrote: Some question,
Is ophiuchus, double lucifer, luna, nyx, ophiuchus
Can break this week khaos sm,
If yes then I decide I will choose ophiuchus

I doubt so, you won't be able to defeat Aether overheal with that team.

(01-22-2018, 08:56 AM)Yitan_IX Wrote: Mmmmmmmmmmm......

If everyone picks ophiuchus, will madhead create a counter?

I mean, we pick ophi cause is op. They see that now everyone pass the stages easy. They create a counter for ophiuchus, and we all wasted our free seal, hahaha

There are already skills that can counter him hard, like non-enchanted shields and enchanted reflect, strict board obstacles like shot walls and X burning can also lower the overall performance since you are not able to complete the full steps.

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(01-22-2018, 09:23 AM)Oriceles Wrote:

I mean, we pick ophi cause is op. They see that now everyone pass the stages easy. They create a counter for ophiuchus, and we all wasted our free seal, hahaha

There are already skills that can counter him hard, like non-enchanted shields and enchanted reflect, strict board obstacles like shot walls and X burning can also lower the overall performance since you are not able to complete the full steps.
Not really because you can go back and forth between two runs and it counts for the steps if I'm not mistaken.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.

Azathoth is also OP , fotm and meta to boot. It obsoletes most existing content. Ophichus is more like a bonus since you need to have multiple strong team members whereas Azathoth doesnt even require Novalis to cheese most content (I tell you I always try to play a stage without using Novalis until boss and rarely have to use skills)

ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting

(01-22-2018, 11:02 AM)Joaqs Wrote:
(01-22-2018, 09:23 AM)Oriceles Wrote:

(01-22-2018, 08:56 AM)Yitan_IX Wrote: Mmmmmmmmmmm...

Not really because you can go back and forth between two runs and it counts for the steps if I'm not mistaken.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

U can go back and forth all u want but ophi still enchants runes on movement after 25 steps.  U cant use him like daoloth.  So unless u have prealigned runes...

To counter overheal u can slot the nesting doll matryoshka but u will have to use gemini to keep it up.  My two main issues with ophi are healing and dark runes for gemini.  Anubis helps but can get reset.  There is no perfect fit for him.  2s shields pose a problem also forcing u to use his active.  It wont work if u dont have dark runes.

U can forgo gemini for ML but reset will hurt u not to mention cd8.  Also ml needs light or demons so ophi himself doesnt add anything.  I was hoping that they would add more cards specifically for an ophi mono but because ppl say he is too good i dont think that will happen soon.
(01-22-2018, 11:02 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Not really because you can go back and forth between two runs and it counts for the steps if I'm not mistaken.

Yep but that kind of skills also hinder your combo count xd
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Lol the things is my matroska still not max, and I dun have Gemini, so my only option is lunafer
This event is exciting. I have most of the cards, but I wouldn't mind suggestions and advice. Here are the regular diamond seal cards I'm missing:

Tyr, Loki, DBK, Wukong, Persephone, Domon, Carrie, Jackie, Rosa Sisters, Shuten-Doji, Namtar, Jinnie, Edward, Vali, Phanes, Florice, Rococo, Crescent, and Suzuko

And here are the non-collab special seal cards I'm missing:

Daoloth, Cornflower, Oichi, Gawain, Qiao sisters, Huifre

I guess Daoloth is the best? I don't have Fenrir though. Any thoughts?
Is this 100% Daoloth? Or should I go for another card?? HALP[Image: ab3a19b27d3edfe700eea676d95acb30.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
(01-22-2018, 11:56 PM)[SG] Leo Wrote: Is this 100% Daoloth? Or should I go for another card?? HALP[Image: ab3a19b27d3edfe700eea676d95acb30.jpg]

You are guaranteed to get Daoloth even without owning any light dragons since there are only four of them, so go for it

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
(01-22-2018, 09:30 PM)Mj7 Wrote: This event is exciting. I have most of the cards, but I wouldn't mind suggestions and advice. Here are the regular diamond seal cards I'm missing:

Tyr, Loki, DBK, Wukong, Persephone, Domon, Carrie, Jackie, Rosa Sisters, Shuten-Doji, Namtar, Jinnie, Edward, Vali, Phanes, Florice, Rococo, Crescent, and Suzuko

And here are the non-collab special seal cards I'm missing:

Daoloth, Cornflower, Oichi, Gawain, Qiao sisters, Huifre

I guess Daoloth is the best? I don't have Fenrir though. Any thoughts?

Will you be able to fill a Daoloth team even w/o Fenrir? Pluma/Honor/Colin/Hamel/Ra maybe? Fenrir adds a lot of stats to the team and both of his actives are very good but he's not necessary per se. However there is a new feature that lets guilds buy the Sealed Lord stages for stored gold so you might wanna ask your GM.

(01-22-2018, 11:56 PM)[SG] Leo Wrote: Is this 100% Daoloth? Or should I go for another card?? HALP

You have a 100% chance at Daoloth, yes. If you have the members for him, he's a strong pick, the other one I'd consider is one of the Perrenials, Rose or Sakura. Hard to recommend Azathoth without Novalis. Also you have big enough gaps in your inventory that you should definitely wait until the potential Black Card event comes or is confirmed not to come before you claim your card, there's a high chance of dupage.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|