Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose
There are only 4 dark dragons so picking that combination is 100% chance to get Azathot as a possible choice.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
So I have these teams (and I want to have teams of each color to be more efficient and able to do more ultimate/nightmare stages) :

Haza grind team (with green members like pr medusa, pr panda. pr mufasa and some other utility beasts which works)

Izanagi green team, have lots of green cards, with exception of before mentioned green beasts, chizuru, sariel, kim, duncan, verthandi, athena, yvette, domon, diarmuid+sisters, barbara, belle (have mats for vr), yang-jian x 3 lol , dumuzi, sih kong yu, ali-baba, jiang yun-fan, geironul, samael, huifre, samle, birdcage, philena, gareth, gawain, jian zhi-chu, 4 x draco, paperwhite, welwitschia, cactus, ithaqua.

As I said, plenty of greens so I think haza + izanagi is enough for me to have greens ready.

Next up I have KoF team, kyo+mai, with situational swaps based on which 3 colors I will use, kof alone has utility for like 80% of boss effects. Mostly go WFE and it is decent, which makes going for Guan Yu obsolete for me.

And my last functional team is Rose with exchanging multicolor elves, but mostly I go for burst using may lily, andromeda, mysorensis, strelitzia, (i have extra maxed copies of may lily for whole board converts, and strelitzia for more bursts).

Now I will list "viable" leaders I have but still didn't get to make a team with them (since I'm always raising skills ) or just need more members to form something :

Lynx (not enough to make dark beast, and no need atm) ,
Barbara for barbhog (not really needed and new dragon series are up),
Atrahasis (not good enough),
Pontos (seems decent, i have water witch, swegde and other good stuff, but didn't get to allmax them yet for him and there is atlantis/cornflower around the corner, have also 2 x florice which is a nice fit in almost any water team),
Sera (not good at this time),
Dipankara (was thinking to make 3 fire, 3 green team, him + yang jian, but didn't get to that and don't know how good they are atm, seems like they aren't used much at all),
Abadon (in process of feeding him dragons. could pr him, hearing good things about him as leader, but not sure yet)
Phanes (seems bad compared to abadon I have)
Red lionel (situational leader, better as member?=
Athena (In process of maxing her, simply because I like the concept of greek leaders and they getting powerup soon, it would be my 3rd green team, but i wouldn't regret it as I would have many members already ready)
Vr Belle (I could even make green demon deck, but holding that off since I have abundance of other greens)
Yang Jian (see dipankara)
Samael (have other greens, and from demons have abadon in building queue)
Apollo (dont have a second one for upgrade, and have other light leaders in mind)
Thor (lol)
Jack (dont like him even though i can vr him, and have ML luna minamoto and other good light stuff)
Copper bullet (could make rainbow dragons with him, but seems lackluster nowadays with other good dragon leaders like Daoloth)
Beelzebub (have 2x of her, and really thought to make a good light team with her, but now free draw is here and I can get Daoloth as a better leader)
Da Qiao / Honda / Sun Quan (water/light doesnt seem good atm)
Diaochan (not good, seems situational)
Lancelot (I'm afraid to make a team with him as leader)
Ye Shiao Chai x 2 (was really happy to get at least him, light/dark 3/3 human team seems really good and I could make it very soon, seems very decent)

So thats my list of possible leader and I excluded listing members, cause I have a ton of them.

In summary I lack, but can make Fire team (abadon first choice), Water team (Pontos first choice), Dark team (Ye Shiao Chai first choice), Light team (Beelzebub first choice)

QUESTIONS :

1.Fire team : I can get better leaders for fire : nobunaga, amaterasu, chessia, sakura. - Sakura seems as best bet, and I could even fill her with Kyo as perma x9 multiplier and other decent red cards I have, but is it worth getting her, if I already have a rainbow Rose team, which I have no trouble spinning and I have Abadon in making? Seems redundant, since I fill my role of elves/fire team with other decent leaders.

2. Water Team : Pontos isn't some super meta good leader, and I can easily pull Cornflower since I have almost all water elves from the table. But, I already have an elf team. Guan Yu is water leader, but I have something close to rainbow in WFE team. I really don't need Aloha as I ally those with Haza usually. Abraham, good but seems like a waste for 1 special draw. Should I just give up on water when I find them all not anything special?

3. Light Team : Have Beelz as first choice, but there is now safe pick of Daoloth for me, which seems like the best choice overall for me. He opens me up to use light beasts/demons/dragons I have and is an overall good light leader. Go Daoloth?

4. Dark team : Have Ye Shiao Chai, he seems awesome, and I cant go Azathoth as I lack novalis and other key members. Other dark leaders seem obsolete (I'm not saying they are bad, but they aren't exactly worth looking into compared to Ye Shiao or Azathoth and I dont like their playstyle) and I can easily make full dark elf team on rose with saruman/fat saruman and other meme cards which would work actually well. So give up on Azathoth and keep Ye Shiao, right?

So from all of this, I'm left with Sakura or Daoloth.

Sakura = fun and many possible members

Daoloth = meta/good/light/3 races much needed light team as I already cover WFE in a way

Bonus : 0 hype for ophiuchus for some reason on my side, yes he is awesome, but from all mentioned I can live without him

(01-21-2018, 08:41 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 08:11 PM)Hamasaki_Fanz Wrote: Can you guide me? Can I get Azathot with 100% chance?
I dont know what cards are strong in current meta.

Thanksss

Aza is 100% chance because the only Dark Dragons in the pool are him, Novalis, Sunnie, and Wawel. As you already have Novalis, who is the only card that's 100% necessary in an Aza team, he's a pretty safe choice, though he is weak to Overheal and Hearts Shield, which are fairly common, but there's no having everything.

Thanks guys...

holy shit, I'm lucky then cuz I already have ophiuchus and will get azathot soon haha.
I read post on facebook groups and many ppl can't get 100% ophiuchus / no Dark DS Sad

btw, I used to be a mono dark player (norse FTW, back then loki mono dark can clear all stages xD)
If I'm not to choose Azathot, what card is good to aim?

UID: 44,029,432

Ally: PR Loki (mostly), Artemis
Looking for: PR Loki, Artemis Big Grin
(01-21-2018, 09:58 PM)Hamasaki_Fanz Wrote: Thanks guys...

holy shit, I'm lucky then cuz I already have ophiuchus and will get azathot soon haha.
I read post on facebook groups and many ppl can't get 100% ophiuchus / no Dark DS Sad

btw, I used to be a mono dark player (norse FTW, back then loki mono dark can clear all stages xD)
If I'm not to choose Azathot, what card is good to aim?

If you had the list sorted by type/attribute it would be easier to tell, but it looks like for most gods/humans/demons you might be missing more than 5 per attribute which means you won't be able to 100% aim for anything. You could go for a new dark mono leader in Lu Bu (Dark Human), but he's not like super OP or anything.
Elves wouldn't be a good choice, since you're missing the entire Elfish Perennial series and you need two to make a Rose, Sakura, or Cornflower mono-elf team viable.
Daoloth and previously mentioned Azathoth are of course powerful and 100% obtainable from the ALL MAX draw.
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
(01-21-2018, 09:49 PM)vespher Wrote: So from all of this, I'm left with Sakura or Daoloth.

Daoloth = meta/good/light/3 races much needed light team as I already cover WFE in a way

Bonus : 0 hype for ophiuchus for some reason on my side, yes he is awesome, but from all mentioned I can live without him

Provided you have the members, I'd go with Daoloth if I was in your position, but Cornflower is also a decent pick, you can run him as a non elf team. I wouldn't go with Sakura if you already have Rose and have adjusted to her spinning pattern, but I haven't seen much of the Sakura-Kyo gameplay so I dunno. You do have to consider that there is going to be a new water rare and he's...not terrible, I think. A better if more complicated version of Abraham. However I really feel like the new seal has been shunted aside as everyone panics over all of this free card business.

(01-21-2018, 09:58 PM)Hamasaki_Fanz Wrote: Thanks guys...

If I'm not to choose Azathot, what card is good to aim?

Dark is an interesting element because the members really outweigh the leaders. Loki is honestly still a great pick if you have VR Odin, but he's at his best with Anubis and Pollux supporting him. People are expecting great things from Artemis VR. Otherwise, Ro3K Lu Bu, I guess. Only real monodark rare released since him is Lynx, and she's monobeast and doesn't get to play with the best dark members.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(01-21-2018, 04:29 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Cactus and Shyplant are mainstays in Rose too, btw. Daji is also good for her, but kind of a premium option. You should move May Lily down to CF since he actually literally needs May Lily (or another CF) to work as a monoelf team.
Roger that I'll do those changes to the main post now.

(01-21-2018, 05:13 PM)put1572 Wrote: Well it's useful for mindless farming or if you want to secure a place at the top of the leaderboard. 
My guild member ran Ama - Scrooge - Lady of Sloth - Bael - Jabbanero - Ama to clear the McKandy extra in five rounds so snipers do work quite apparently. Ama mostly dominates in biweeklies and short stages anyways. 

My leaderboard, second screenshot is from Charles team, other spots are similar builds:

[Image: vqcOlPb.png][Image: NVQhbNL.png]

(01-21-2018, 09:49 PM)vespher Wrote: So from all of this, I'm left with Sakura or Daoloth.

Give how you can cover so much stuff, I'd say Cornflower can work for water mono pretty well. Sakura would be a nice addition but it seems you can cover everything she does except for fire teams. I liked that idea of Kyo with Sakura. Do you have Fenrir? if so I'd say it's safe to aim for Daoloth.

Edit: Added some videos provided by Kirinfable on the leaders I couldn't find for. Also did some changes on common members as you guys suggested.
[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
Yes, I have Fenrir. And so far, Daoloth seems like best choice to go. Also saved up diamonds for CNY so I will see what awaits me there from new light members.
Like others I'm gonna keep my all max draw till cny event.
If I manage to pull iron fan I'll go for dbk.
Some question,
Is ophiuchus, double lucifer, luna, nyx, ophiuchus
Can break this week khaos sm,
If yes then I decide I will choose ophiuchus
Mmmmmmmmmmm......

If everyone picks ophiuchus, will madhead create a counter?

I mean, we pick ophi cause is op. They see that now everyone pass the stages easy. They create a counter for ophiuchus, and we all wasted our free seal, hahaha