Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose
(02-23-2018, 08:39 AM)agnesi Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 04:00 AM)Emodicer Wrote: Sorry about that. I thought the colors look less bright on my screen. Will edit.

Thanks for the input regarding Hideyoshi. He may also become useful later on also as a member for a PR Gaia team, if that ever becomes decent.

Can I ask your opinion regarding Sakura as well? I'm debating having a team of Sakura + Kyo/Pollux/Lancelot/Papaver + Sakura if ever I choose her for the All Max. 

It's generally a bad idea to have so many self attack boosters. Each extra self attack booster you have adds less to the overall team damage. You'd end up with better results putting normal 2x attack enchantresses in.

Yeah. Probably Cactus would have been a better choice over Lancelot.

(02-23-2018, 11:01 PM)Emodicer Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 04:20 AM)Fauxy Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 04:00 AM)Emodicer Wrote:
(02-23-2018, 03:32 AM)Fauxy Wrote: Please use readable font colors, that's so painful to look at, and there are darker tones of those hues if you still want them distinct. I would recommend Hideyoshi, because you have Lu Xun, Yashiro, and Chizuru and really that's everything you need. Duncan would be nice, Birdcage is worth training, but those first three are the members I would put in if I had Hideyoshi so I don't see why you wouldn't take him.

Sorry about that. I thought the colors look less bright on my screen. Will edit.

Thanks for the input regarding Hideyoshi. He may also become useful later on also as a member for a PR Gaia team, if that ever becomes decent.

Can I ask your opinion regarding Sakura as well? I'm debating having a team of Sakura + Kyo/Pollux/Lancelot/Papaver + Sakura if ever I choose her for the All Max. 
I think the age of using Sakura as an off-race leader has come to a close, Hephaestus is a better home for Kyo, and Pollux has so many other places to flourish. Also I think putting in both Kyo and Lancelot will upset the recovery for her multiplier. I generally think each player really only needs one of either Rose or Sakura (barring dupe Roses which are not bad in Rose), but if you can't spin Rose, then yeah, Sakura is a worthwhile choice for monoelf, which is like, one of the standard teams now that MH develops stages expecting everyone to have.

However Kaerf did uncover an unusual elf multiplier alongside the PR Primal Greeks. So there might be another elf leader incoming soon, who, hopefully, will be as effective as Perrenials. Just saying that because it might affect your decision.

Thanks. Yeah I forgot about the Recovery multiplier. What made me Sakura interested was its ability to finish the last transmigration. I don't think Hideyoshi could have done that. Although both seem very fun to play. I like Hep gameplay as well but sadly I don't have Greeks, barring that sole Apollo. 

Looking forward to that new elf. 

Question: Once the new patch comes in, will Imperial Warlords 2 be included in the pool for All Max? Cause that might screw up the chances of getting the desired card.
lol have you seen the vid of one guy clearing with Rose and only 4 members?

All Max is a draw within the limitations of the given pool (all series before IW2) and wouldn't be able of granting series past Prologues unless they manually changed it or it bugged, so IW2 will never be included unless they give out another one, which will presumably be updated with new series. Maybe for christmas MH?  Big Grin

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Heph and Yog in particular, no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Haven't seen it but that sounds awesome. Thanks for the clarification regarding the card pool.