Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[GUIDE] "Your ALL MAX" Reward: What to choose (2019 edition)
Exclamation 
[Image: j8MoqUO.png]

Since the 6th Anniversary events started this week along with the announcement of Your All Max returning in January of this year a lot of players have jumped to watch videos of some YouTubers to get recommendations, but YouTubers logic is quite awful, so instead I will drop here all the relevant information we have.
  • Most popular non-black cards/collaboration leaders
  • Members you should consider to build around if you have them
  • Jackpots that used to be popular in 2017-2018 but they are not as strong anymore
The below quote is modified by me from the previous year all max to match the current event.

Quote:To express our gratitude for your continuous support, Summoner can login the game on 27 Jan (Thu), the day of the 6th Anniversary, to obtain 1 selected Monster that has never owned before! Select 1 Race and Attribute in the specific drawing machine; The system will automatically filter your owned Monsters, and randomly sort out 5 Monsters that match your preference for the Race and Attribute you’ve chosen. You can pick one out of the five choices. The Monster given is on Max Lv, Max Skill Lv and Max Amelioration (if applicable)!

Note 1: Monsters of the specific drawing machine include Monsters of Limited Seal (Except for Collaboration Monsters)
Note 2: Monsters of the specific drawing machine include Monsters of Diamond Seal (Except for Black Gold Monsters)
Note 3: The specific drawing machine only includes Monsters of its highest form (Except for Virtual Rebirth)
Note 4: If the suggested Monsters are less than 5 after filtering, the system will make up the number by randomly providing eligible Monsters (including Monsters you’ve already owned)

The complete list of cards based on Attributes and Race

[Image: KOx8xo6.jpg]

Current Top Choices

[Image: 60] Fiend of Destruction - Azathoth: After almost 1 year he is still in the S tier and is quite unlikely that he will leave that place soon unless Madhead really decides to introduce a huge power creep. He was the most picked card in the previous All Max reward, but DON'T pick him if you don't have Novalis and Ursula, those are his core members and without them you won't have many options for damage. Currently, there are 2 meta threads dedicated to him which cover around the same stuff.

[Image: 60] Demiurge of Antinomy - Daoloth: Still strong as last year, but it is quite problematic to get his members since most of them tend to come from events. You will mainly need access to Fenrir, Pluma, Colin, and Lady Whitebones. He is lacking specific utilities like unlock and his recovery problems are making it so players move to more flexible teams.

[Image: 60] Dream Gobbler - Ghroth: Since Hiei is not returning, the only decent demon leader in the game is Ghroth. By getting him you will also get a super strong member that can be used in different teams and the arena. You can also pair him with some Prologue of the Universe members to get access to his complete team skill.

[Image: 60] Carefree Mindset - Zero: Arguably the best beast leader right now, and since his series is currently in rotation you can get enough Cathieves members to get his full potential. Also he does have a lot of potential without beasts because his leader skill is way too strong. Beast members are also easy to get via diamond seal and events with really high utility and damage and Cathieves don't really have problems with recovery so I would really recommend going for him now that beasts have an almost complete set of utilities. The artwork might not be appealing, but don't let the look fool you.

[Image: 60] Chittamatra - Brahma: Across the top choices I think he is the most fun to play, his active skill is really strong and can also be used as a decent member. As a leader, you can use any God for utility or damage sake and call it a day until some enemy stops you. Gods are not missing anything right now except unfreeze. I just a meta thread talking about all the details of his skills and what are the most standard members to choose.

[Image: 60] Ascetic Mind - Vishnu: My personal favorite since he is designed for Pollux and Luna, can use the same utility as Brahma and have built-in damage reduction. If you have Luna you can't go wrong choosing Vishnu. There is another thread I created for him where you can read all the details, I also recommend watching some of his videos in YouTube so you can see how powerful and aggressive his playstyle can be.

[Image: 60][Image: 60][Image: 60][Image: 60][Image: 60] Major Gods of Babylon:
As a whole, they do deserve a mention because if you don't have a specific race, but specific attribute I would recommend you to move to this series, if you are a newbie or returning player I highly recommend you to go for this route because it is better to build a single attribute first and later move to other specializations with race. As for those that will come and say HURR DURR WHY NOT GREEK?!?, well let me tell you hurr durr, Greek is not as strong, actives doesn't pack as much utility and are heavily dependant on members and RNG to get somewhere, so new players are better with leaders that can ignore board hazards like this and also get decent damage from the first batch, also taking a while to practice the Babylon playstyle can improve your entire spinning skills and maximize the usage of amelioration bonuses. Sure, you can't get them ready in Virtual Rebirth state, so I would recommend saving the python that is being given as a reward in this patch to get the Virtual Rebirth without having to deal with the really annoying VR stage.

Popular Core Members that are worth taking

[Image: 60] Dream Gobbler - Ghroth: I am tired of watching him getting super high scores in the arena by just using his active skill in the last round. this being said you can use him in any leader that doesn't lock your race and increase your arena score by a lot thanks to him, after that you should be getting a steady amount of diamonds every week that you can use in the banner of your preference.

[Image: 60] Gemini of Recall - Pollux: x6 self-booster with high stats an can't be reset is one of the most powerful cards in long battles, God leaders and dark mono love him so if you have any of that just go for him.

[Image: 60] Libra of Justice - Luna: She is a staple member to have because without her you can't build teams with Lucifer or Pollux as the main damage source. So yeah, to get the full potential of Vishnu, Apollo, Inanna and Maya you will need to have this card. Also her amelioration packs a team-wide boost for god members and an extra second of movement of runestones that never hurts.

[Image: 60] Engulfing Darkness - Novalis: Without him, most dragon teams are completely useless, especially Copper and Azathoth, this being said if you have any of those two and you are willing to build dragons simply choose this guy.

[Image: 60] Reverberation of the Whirpools - Ursula: The dragon counterpart of Luna, if you already have Novalis and a dragon leader go for her, otherwise pick Novalis first.

[Image: 60] Eye of Compassion - Sariel: I have seen a lot of players that already have strong teams but tend to struggle with debuffs, why to build a new team if you are missing so important as Sariel to improve what you already have?

[Image: 60] Mischievous Wit - Lü Dongbin: He is a really strong mono dark leader, or God leader if you decide to play him along with He Xian'Gu as adjutant. His active skill is similar to Qi Tian Di, so he could help you deal easily with many obstacles like trojan combo or electrified.

Cards that were popular and you should ABSOLUTELY NOT go for them

[Image: 60] Twisted Fate - Ophiuchus: During 2017 he was really powerful because his kit is very strong, but the main damage source for him comes from the combo of Luna and Pollux, which modern god leaders mentioned previously can use way better than him. So yeah, in 2018-2019 there is no real reason to pick him unless you really want a time tunnel for your Earth Mono.

[Image: 60] Aesthetic Vixen Su Daji: We are not in 2014, move on, she is useless in current scenarios, no damage, and horrendous cooldown even with her dragonware.

[Image: 60] Dragon Crescent Blade - Guan Yu: She used to be cool... in 2016. So nope don't go for her, the multiplier is practically non-existent and the RNG skydrop won't help you at all. The only real reason to pick her is for collection sake and nothing else.

[Image: 60] The Untamed Fang - Zhurong: EVEN WORSE THAN GUAN YU, she is the most awful jackpot released in 2018, I don't know what the fuck was madhead thinking when they made this useless kit, she doesn't deal damage and focus the entire damage curve in to her, so nope, avoid wasting resources in this card please.

[Image: 60] Bionic Immortal - Li Tieguai: Early Machina leader, he is bad as Zhurong in terms of design, if you really want a machina leader please just wait until a new one is released because Li Tieguai struggles with a lot of problems and his presence is non-existent in current meta.

[Image: 60] Rekindled Honor - Cornflower: also known as super dry. Sadly I know that he is the only limited time seal leader available for water right now, but if you are considering going for him just for water mono, then you are better just going and getting VR Atrahasis instead. Cornflower is doing better with Water elf archetype, but still feels lacking and needs a lot of improvement that madhead is not willing to bring.

[Image: qAerqA7.png]

[Image: tgasfLe.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: Atlantis, Nobunaga, Arthur, Ophiuchus, and Turing.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(12-06-2018, 06:38 AM)Oriceles Wrote: [Image: 60][Image: 60][Image: 60][Image: 60][Image: 60] Major Gods of Babylon:
As a whole, they do deserve a mention because if you don't have a specific race, but specific attribute I would recommend you to move to this series, if you are a newbie or returning player I highly recommend you to go for this route because it is better to build a single attribute first and later move to other specializations with race. As for those that will come and say HURR DURR WHY NOT GREEK?!?, well let me tell you hurr durr, Greek is not as strong, actives doesn't pack as much utility and are heavily dependant on members and RNG to get somewhere, so new players are better with leaders that can ignore board hazards like this and also get decent damage from the first batch, also taking a while to practice the Babylon playstyle can improve your entire spinning skills and maximize the usage of amelioration bonuses. Sure, you can't get them ready in Virtual Rebirth state, so I would recommend saving the python that is being given as a reward in this patch to get the Virtual Rebirth without having to deal with the really annoying VR stage.

Major problem with suggesting these for newbies (or any of the gods really) is that gods have the most seal draw cards of all the races making aiming for any these impossible unless you have a mostly complete inventory to begin with.
Don't want people complaining about how they couldn't get what they aimed for cause they didn't understand the rules.

Azathoth doesn't have the same issue, but I'm not sure I'd recommend investing in a one year old card on the assumption that MH won't introduce significant power creep.

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
Good, absolutely needed thread.

One thing i would like to add is that the all max this year is kinda disappointing.  Why?  The best cards are collabs or black cards.  It's a shame that eight xian and rotk2 suc.

I would like to add shiva if u need a water leader.  He is obviously worse than aqua or yusuke but he is the next choice after those since cornflower was always garbage.  Assume atlantis is out of the picture because its so hard to obtain.

I would also like to add mellow and ghostie.  I would rather complete cat thieves over hindu gods imo.  You hardly see hindu gods on the leaderboard or dominate ur FL.  That being said, hindu gods are a level above eight xian or rotk2.

My choice is looking more like florice for my yusuke team since i have all of these cards besides sun ce, XD, LDB or li tengui.  I know aqua is similar but i cant use aqua in my yusuke team.

One question for everyone...will we see a pr or vr in early 2019 that will warrent a change in our all max?  i.e. pr fallen halos, rotk1, pr revolutionaries etc?

This is a crystal ball question but it could throw a wrench in all of this.
WUKONG I FINALLY HAVE YOU IN MY GRASPS
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Before making a choice, wait for december 15th announcement of next collab and spoilers over 2 weeks after that. On new year, there will be a new collab seal released and depending on what is contained in it, it might shift the choice away from popular picks a little bit (example, if collab features dragon jackpot, there is high possibility of it being better than azathoth and making him subpar choice when we have access to that).

And not only that, after 27th january, there will be period of few months to make a choice, so any new seal after january collab seal might also change our choices. Also we have to account for possible black card release over that time, which means people will pull from ancient coin seal too, and might fill in the gaps.

Imagine taking azathoth on 27th, only to pull one 2 weeks later from ancient coin seal.

So there are lots of factors to take into account, but its good to have in mind what you want to pick.
Does owning a previous evolution but not the final PR version count as removing it from the pool?

Also I love how even after a year Azathoth is still at the top of the meta. It's Izanagi all over again. He synchronizes with Novalis and Ursula wayy too perfectly.
(12-06-2018, 09:05 PM)vespher Wrote: ...
And not only that, after 27th january, there will be period of few months to make a choice, so any new seal after january collab seal might also change our choices. Also we have to account for possible black card release over that time, which means people will pull from ancient coin seal too, and might fill in the gaps.

This was true for last year as well.  Fourtunately i have not gotten a dupe of my last year's all max.  However, case in point that you always run the risk of this being an issue when you draw from the ancient seal or whatever seal.

Your point is accurate with the new collab or whatever new cards come out.  However i dont think madhead will introduce a new dragon card to top azathoth since it is so powerful today.  Instead i would look to other monos that are probably in need of improvement.

Keep in mind that you can not get the new collab card for free but rather we are discussing the effect the new collab rares have on older cards.  I also added the effect that pr or vr might have on member cards which may prompt you to look at a certain leader card u dont have.

I initially was just thinking of taking a card on the 27th but perhaps i wait a few months and take a card when i need it for a certain sm or nm stage.  This is wise because it is like you have that choice in your back pocket all the time.
So, the obvious pick would probably be fire demon for Ghroth, though I've seen people use Epsilon from fire machina in a nice team and I have all the other members for that team. Have an unskilled Midgley and Gutsy Puppet that would be nice to be maxed, though the 2 I mentioned previously are better picks. Any thoughts?[Image: 65b3d18848c1628ea0914eeed2729002.jpg]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
(12-07-2018, 10:19 AM)evilvoice Wrote: So, the obvious pick would probably be fire demon for Ghroth, though I've seen people use Epsilon from fire machina in a nice team and I have all the other members for that team. Have an unskilled Midgley and Gutsy Puppet that would be nice to be maxed, though the 2 I mentioned previously are better picks.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

U dont have zero so i would go for him before ghroth.  Ghroth would be a choice for arena or hiei team but isnt as important as beast team.  Dual ghroth is not too good now.  

Also ur graphic is pretty low quality to see.